First Grow - Soil - LED - Grand Daddy Purple GDP & Cheesedawg

Update - 55th day of Flower:

All of the girls were fed a nice gulp of h2o and are in the process of being flushed out. This is great and I'm happy to have made it to this stage. Flushing is among some of the most important steps, in my opinion. The trichs are looking excellent and they're slowly making their way through the notions. Clear - Cloudy - Amber. I'm starting to see some amber coming in! The smells are great and I'm enjoying the overall development of the buds as well. They are dense and well stacked!!

:joint: Photos to come soon. :allgood:

Photo Update - 55th day of Flower:

Flower_All_9_7_17.png

Flower_GDP_9_7_17.png

Flower_CD_9_7_17.png

Flower_CD_Cola_9_7_17.png

Flower_CD_Cola_2_9_7_17.png

Flower_CD_Cola_1_9_7_17.png

Flower_GDP_Cola_2_9_7_17.png

Flower_GDP_Cola_9_7_17.png

Well done!!!

Thank you, BW!!! That means a lot to me coming from ya! I always enjoy seeing what you're up to!

Damn man?!?! First time huh? Shenanigans I say!

Hahahahaha, come on Archi! No Shenanigans going on over here! This is my first time being the thumb. Sure; I have observed my friends efforts, assisted with basic upkeep, and have read countless hours on these forums.... BUT in the end - this is my first grow... ever! :) Archi strikes again!!

:passitleft:

Yeah looking awesome, those plants turned out well, and some great pics of those buds too! Nice work

Thank you, Urban!! I'm checking every couple of hours just hoping they're ready to chop! Pretty exciting time and thank you again for the support!

:ganjamon:

True beauty, I had create an Ins account, Can I share your pics on my account?

Thank you, Sara.:circle-of-love:

Truly humbled. I appreciate you asking for permission to share these photos.

These are for the :420: community and I would like to keep them here so please do not share them elsewhere.

I was thinking though- If Mars hosts a photo submission request (or contest) for marketing purposes, please let me know, and I would be happy to submit others through that avenue.
:Namaste:

Update - 60th day of Flower:

Welllllllll, the time has come!!! I will be chopping the GDP's and hanging them up to dry. The CheeseDawg's still need a little bit of time so they will continue in the flower tent until further notice. I expect they will be done within a week or so - the trichs are stacking like crazy and finally progressing through the stages.

Mannnnnn, it stinks like berries and cheese!! Funky, fresh, farmer goodness!!! I'll be picking up some lemon juice and baking soda to mix up for the bud washing and as for now; I can't stop smirking. Very appreciative of the community as well for reaching out and helping so thank you everyone!! Fingers are crossed for the curing process!

I'll be posting photos of the process soon!
:joint: :ganjamon:

Great, Thank you, I won't share them:high-five:

Thank you, Sara.:circle-of-love:

Truly humbled. I appreciate you asking for permission to share these photos.

These are for the :420: community and I would like to keep them here so please do not share them elsewhere.

I was thinking though- If Mars hosts a photo submission request (or contest) for marketing purposes, please let me know, and I would be happy to submit others through that avenue.
:Namaste:

Update - GDP wash and drying/CheeseDawg's 64th day of Flowering:

So the GDP's have been cut, lightly trimmed, washed, and hung for drying. They are on day four of drying and I believe they will be done drying in two days. I will be slow curing them in jars and am hoping for a little over 28g from each plant. The smell is still great and I'm looking forward to tasting them! They still had a little bit of nutes in them but the trichs were showing they were ready...the flushing was for a good two weeks so I'm also hoping they won't have anything left over in them.

GDP_Color_1.png

The wash went well and the CheeseDawgs have now taken over the tent to finish off in.

CheeseDawg_Solo_2_9_15_17.png

I think the CheeseDawgs are going to produce more and be the overall better quality. They are getting extra time and water in the flushing cycle because their just not quite ready to pull. The trichs on the CheeseDawgs are insane....

CheeseDawg_Trich_2.png

CheeseDawg_Trich_1.png

CheeseDawg_Trich_3.png

Got my buckets ready for a wash. Did you let the buds dry off completely in the dark or did you keep a light on them for awhile?

Nice! I left them in the dark; also decided to spend the time to trim them on stalk for a photo. I won't be doing this for the Cheese's but here they are before the wash...

GDP_B_W_2.png

Back
Top Bottom