First Post - First Grow - Reserva Privada - Skywalker Kush

Mmmmmmm, lst is your friend. Specially in tighter spaces. I lst'ed every week. Sometimes 2 times. Keep everything level. When one grows higher, pull her back down. Of course this is just my opinion. I topped them all once also.

Thos Skywalkers look amazing. Wish I had one

Hey Grebs thanks for the reply. When do you think I should top? I'm not sure if I have 2 nudes or 3. Does the cotyl leaves count as a node?

Here's a pic for reference

4a8f3aa3dce302a54a3f9a0b2ba345d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'd be topping her.. The feeder leaf,, isn't a true leaf. I top after the third true leaf. Mine were topped twice. I don't LST myself... But if height is a issue,, it might be wise... I don't worry about them getting to tall seeing I have 8' I could use... But every grow space is different. I will say this,, she didn't stretch alot. Very reasonable amount of stretch.. Keepem Green

I'd be topping her.. The feeder leaf,, isn't a true leaf. I top after the third true leaf. Mine were topped twice. I don't LST myself... But if height is a issue,, it might be wise... I don't worry about them getting to tall seeing I have 8' I could use... But every grow space is different. I will say this,, she didn't stretch alot. Very reasonable amount of stretch.. Keepem Green

So based on the picture above you would top her yes?

I'm not too worried about height, because from what i've heard this strain wont stretch much. I know each plant is different, but I plan to scrog her to try and keep her short as well.

Thanks

Mmmmmmm, lst is your friend. Specially in tighter spaces. I lst'ed every week. Sometimes 2 times. Keep everything level. When one grows higher, pull her back down. Of course this is just my opinion. I topped them all once also.

Thos Skywalkers look amazing. Wish I had one

I think i'm going to save the lst for my next grow which will be some auto white widows. Just picked em up from CKS and should be here soon. So I'm actually glad you stopped by since it looks like I can use your journal as a guide.

Here we are at day 23.

Watered the ladies yesterday with liquid seaweed, and molasses to runoff, as well as topped the one on the left.

Checked on them this afternoon, and they were both perky and reaching. Took a look at them again tonight for temp, and the one on the right had drooping leaves. I think I may have over watered her yesterday. Hopefully she bounces back by tomorrow.

I also topped the one on the left, and ordered a Mars II 400w. I can't wait till it comes in, I'm gonna run her with my 300, and hopefully another 300 that a buddy has just laying around.

Will transplant before they get watered again.

Week 3. Right plant drooping

Week_314.jpg

Let me know if you guys think the drooping leaves are from something else.

Well figured it out. Not overwatering after all. I moved my clip on fan about 24in away from the ladies this morning and I guess they were blowing a little too much for the girls. I knew this was the issue because at first I thought it was a light issue so I switched plant 1 to where plant 2 was. When I checked on them 20 min ago plant 2 started getting droopy leaves. Lesson learned

Subbed. Looking forward to following. Gonna be doing my first grow soon.

Sent from my SM-G925V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome!

I learned a lot in my first few weeks. Little things make a difference when growing so make sure to doubl check everything you do

Welcome!

I learned a lot in my first few weeks. Little things make a difference when growing so make sure to doubl check everything you do

Thank you. I'm doing my homework on here best I can....

Sent from my SM-G925V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well, looks like it wasn't the fan. 3 days later and the ladies are still droopy.

I tested my mix of LS and molasses and found the ph was way too low(5.1). Could the low ph be the cause of drooping leaves? Or could it be overwatering?

I'm thinking flush, but I'm also thinking leave em alone till they're dry.

Pics

Here is plant1

420-magazine-mobile262408552.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1077496618.jpg

Plant 2

420-magazine-mobile1142233394.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1086410242.jpg

Back
Top Bottom