3rd Grow - Master Kush & Candyland Peyote - First Time With Photoperiods! LED Soil

I did some research on specific nute deficiencies shown with pictures. I’m thinking that I’m low in calcium possibly. My leaves look just like the ones shown in the article I was reading. Nothing else seems to fit what I’m seeing so who knows. Will add more calcium with my next feeding and see what happens.

I did some research on specific nute deficiencies shown with pictures. I’m thinking that I’m low in calcium possibly. My leaves look just like the ones shown in the article I was reading. Nothing else seems to fit what I’m seeing so who knows. Will add more calcium with my next feeding and see what happens.
Only make 1 change at a time.
Or you won't know which one worked. ;)

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Hello everyone!

Well… we are at 20 Days since I flipped to 12/12. The photos are looking very nice and appear to be progressing nicely.

The headband autoflower has come back nicely. I was not feeding it enough calcium. It immediately responded well when I gave it more calmag. Both autos are into flower now as well. The purple Kush starting flowering right at 4 weeks and is very small in stature. Kinda cool how they are all so different.

Here are some pics of all of them together enjoying the light. Have a great day! 😀

92DD52AF-2863-4D9B-8EF7-CF1C85ADE323.jpeg

6F333A0E-7752-4320-9B41-E3331C65AE50.jpeg

CB016743-F27B-4D55-B7B1-B0BE10AD5176.jpeg

83B91245-F45A-467A-A072-13C297E49A12.jpeg

23B4F3BF-D33D-46CD-8A8F-6FA47EB5F6AE.jpeg

76DDE507-437A-4C3F-8C23-A796882FFE88.jpeg

Hello everyone!

Well… we are at 20 Days since I flipped to 12/12. The photos are looking very nice and appear to be progressing nicely.

The headband autoflower has come back nicely. I was not feeding it enough calcium. It immediately responded well when I gave it more calmag. Both autos are into flower now as well. The purple Kush starting flowering right at 4 weeks and is very small in stature. Kinda cool how they are all so different.

Here are some pics of all of them together enjoying the light. Have a great day! 😀

92DD52AF-2863-4D9B-8EF7-CF1C85ADE323.jpeg

6F333A0E-7752-4320-9B41-E3331C65AE50.jpeg

CB016743-F27B-4D55-B7B1-B0BE10AD5176.jpeg

83B91245-F45A-467A-A072-13C297E49A12.jpeg

23B4F3BF-D33D-46CD-8A8F-6FA47EB5F6AE.jpeg

76DDE507-437A-4C3F-8C23-A796882FFE88.jpeg
Good morning. :ciao:
Garden looks great. :thumb:
I see a little extra space in the first pics.
Pop some seeds. Hehe
Have a great day.

Bill284 :cool:

Well hello everyone,

Welcome to day 35 of flower in my garden. I've had some nutrient issues along the way, as you will notice especially with the one Candyland Peyote. It's so cool how the 2 Candyland Peyote look so different from each other. Same strain from same seed company but completely different looking. They also require very different nutrient amounts which I learned the hard way as you can see from the burnt tips on the leaves :p

Temps are 80 f / RH is 50%

Lights at approximately 24 inches height.

Well here are the photos, let me know what you think! Have a great day :thanks:

Here are the photos!

29D9B97F-4C31-47C9-AA7B-92C453A890CE.jpeg

C2D4C1B6-4C7D-4BC0-9531-4DA466110056.jpeg

7427287C-B291-40C1-ACD9-989E3240C372.jpeg

C76C6F65-B223-476C-B47E-F7016A5C98F1.jpeg

95F8BA9F-8AF5-47B8-ABF4-C34293A3989C.jpeg

21A7FCCA-3F76-4192-9611-BAA4D3A1B688.jpeg

A79AC3EC-03DD-4AE3-829E-3A3F2DE4D99C.jpeg

CF1B380C-1F54-4806-8C85-AD56BF776AF4.jpeg

22B94F9B-0FDE-4139-8C97-C48B57BDBEE9.jpeg

F0CED5FF-1DAD-4F86-BD10-AA5943A2521D.jpeg
I'm on page 25 trying to catch up. :rofl:
It's like pushing a rope up a flight of stairs, some days.
I see you have 2 different pheno's from one strain.
How are they today? Everyone eating properly or you having issues with one still?
A couple look a little light in color?
Have you thought about flushing the pots?
Do you set ph? If so what to?
Spent yesterday shoveling snow and hauling fire wood.
I'm wrecked today.:rolleyes:
Plus I had to fix the door on the VIVOHUT.
Freeken cold, I've had enough.
One more thing I just noticed, is that a concrete floor under the pots?
Concrete stays cold, keeping your roots cold aswell.
Roots need 18c to work properly.
Do you have something you could put under them?
Also how do you catch runoff without trays?
Ok hopefully your not out freezing in the snow today.
Stay warm.
Talk soon. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I'm on page 25 trying to catch up. :rofl:
It's like pushing a rope up a flight of stairs, some days.
I see you have 2 different pheno's from one strain.
How are they today? Everyone eating properly or you having issues with one still?
A couple look a little light in color?
Have you thought about flushing the pots?
Do you set ph? If so what to?
Spent yesterday shoveling snow and hauling fire wood.
I'm wrecked today.:rolleyes:
Plus I had to fix the door on the VIVOHUT.
Freeken cold, I've had enough.
One more thing I just noticed, is that a concrete floor under the pots?
Concrete stays cold, keeping your roots cold aswell.
Roots need 18c to work properly.
Do you have something you could put under them?
Also how do you catch runoff without trays?
Ok hopefully your not out freezing in the snow today.
Stay warm.
Talk soon. :high-five:

Bill284 😎
Hi Bill.

I ph to about 6.3.

Good point about the pots on the floor. I’ve thought about that before but didn’t think it was a big deal As the floor is actually quite warm in that room. I will put something under them today though and see what happens. As for runoff, I use the HP promix mycorrhiza and I have never had it run through and get on the floor. I put lots of water in each pot but it’s like a sponge and doesn’t come out….. even after 8-10 litres.

Maybe I should do a flush? I’m not sure though.

There is one that is light in color. One of the candyland peyote. I gave her too many nutes I think causing the leaf tip burn. It is a lighter green still though.

I decided to switch to a different nutrient provider this week and have some new bloom nutes. When reading about the other nutes I was using, it seems they were not the best quality so will see what happens with the new ones.

I have some fox railing on the other candyland peyote . Not sure if that is genetics or what exactly. It’s not too close to the lights or anything.

Your journal is looking spectacular 😀. I’m not too great with computers so i don’t even know how you do some of that fancy stuff haha.

I was shovelling all Day yesterday now going out again here to finish up. Probably be a few more hours as the sites are farther apart in the rural. We got about 30 cm snow.

Stay warm and enjoy that wood burning heat 🔥.

Hi Bill.

I ph to about 6.3.

Good point about the pots on the floor. I’ve thought about that before but didn’t think it was a big deal As the floor is actually quite warm in that room. I will put something under them today though and see what happens. As for runoff, I use the HP promix mycorrhiza and I have never had it run through and get on the floor. I put lots of water in each pot but it’s like a sponge and doesn’t come out….. even after 8-10 litres.

Maybe I should do a flush? I’m not sure though.

There is one that is light in color. One of the candyland peyote. I gave her too many nutes I think causing the leaf tip burn. It is a lighter green still though.

I decided to switch to a different nutrient provider this week and have some new bloom nutes. When reading about the other nutes I was using, it seems they were not the best quality so will see what happens with the new ones.

I have some fox railing on the other candyland peyote . Not sure if that is genetics or what exactly. It’s not too close to the lights or anything.

Your journal is looking spectacular 😀. I’m not too great with computers so i don’t even know how you do some of that fancy stuff haha.

I was shovelling all Day yesterday now going out again here to finish up. Probably be a few more hours as the sites are farther apart in the rural. We got about 30 cm snow.

Stay warm and enjoy that wood burning heat 🔥.
It's minus 30 today, I'm staying close to the wood stove. ;)
Hope it's warmer where your shoveling. 🥶
You just revealed the uptake problem with your girls.
Besides the cold concrete. :Namaste:
Promix is a peat based media with perlite for aeration.
Pro mix is therefore hydroponic and requires a ph of 5.8.:Namaste:
I ran promix for a year before switching to coco.
I kept the pots wet.
Fed full strength G.H. trio to runoff at 5.8 every day.
I have since that first year talked to many people using promix.
Overwhelming majority give plain water every other day feed / water / f / w / f / w / f.......
full strength nutrients at 5.8 ph.
All at 5.8 to run off every day.
You have a buildup in your root zone from no run off.
I would run 3 x pot size plain water though the pot.
Then feed at 5.8 ph .
Then going forward chose one of the above feed schedules.:Namaste:
I found bokashi & frass helpful in the pots aswell.
That's a lot to process sorry.
Let me know what you think.
Hope everything is going good. :high-five:

Bill284 😎

It's minus 30 today, I'm staying close to the wood stove. ;)
Hope it's warmer where your shoveling. 🥶
You just revealed the uptake problem with your girls.
Besides the cold concrete. :Namaste:
Promix is a peat based media with perlite for aeration.
Pro mix is therefore hydroponic and requires a ph of 5.8.:Namaste:
I ran promix for a year before switching to coco.
I kept the pots wet.
Fed full strength G.H. trio to runoff at 5.8 every day.
I have since that first year talked to many people using promix.
Overwhelming majority give plain water every other day feed / water / f / w / f / w / f.......
full strength nutrients at 5.8 ph.
All at 5.8 to run off every day.
You have a buildup in your root zone from no run off.
I would run 3 x pot size plain water though the pot.
Then feed at 5.8 ph .
Then going forward chose one of the above feed schedules.:Namaste:
I found bokashi & frass helpful in the pots aswell.
That's a lot to process sorry.
Let me know what you think.
Hope everything is going good. :high-five:

Bill284 😎
Oh my…

I’ve been doing it all wrong! I knew something was wrong but I didn’t know what.

I should water every day? I thought I was suppose to wait until bone dry between watering? Or is this only because I’m using promix?

Thanks Bill. I appreciate all the wisdom. I will get at it when done with my shovelling.

Oh my…

I’ve been doing it all wrong! I knew something was wrong but I didn’t know what.

I should water every day? I thought I was suppose to wait until bone dry between watering? Or is this only because I’m using promix?

Thanks Bill. I appreciate all the wisdom. I will get at it when done with my shovelling.
How did it go ?
Bloody snow. :rofl:
Coco is hydrophobic but I'm not sure about promix.
I know hp has more perlite for drainage and aeration.
I kept it wet every day and that seemed to work well.
I usually did that to runoff.
See how that goes for a few days.
Hopefully improve.
Good Night Amigo. :high-five:
Talk tomorrow.

Bill284 😎

Hey Bill. I put water ph’d to 5.8 into all the pots until lots of runoff. Then I waited a few min and fed full strength nutes at 5.8.

I will go to runoff each day. I plan to feed water only every second time.

Let’s see what happens….

I really appreciate the guidance my friend. Have a great night👍

Hey Bill. I put water ph’d to 5.8 into all the pots until lots of runoff. Then I waited a few min and fed full strength nutes at 5.8.

I will go to runoff each day. I plan to feed water only every second time.

Let’s see what happens….

I really appreciate the guidance my friend. Have a great night👍
Do what ever your comfortable with. :thumb:
Everything is growing well so you should have a great harvest.
How did the shoveling go yesterday?
You have the cold snap there too?
Minuse 30 here right now.
I have the spare heater running in the hut to keep up the temp.
Take care.
Talk soon.

Bill284 😎

Got all my shovelling done yesterday. In the process I got put into the ditch by a semi. We were on the back roads and he took the whole road so I had nowhere to go. All good in the end. I got pulled out of the ditch eventually. The good thing is that it has warmed up significantly and will be 0 Degrees today.

I’ve been doing a lot of reading on growing in promix. There are many opinions but really not a lot of info on the subject. Everyone seems to say something different but I’m going with what you said Bill. The ladies look healthy this morning after watering to runoff. The smell is amazing in the room. Day 39 flower today. I’m thinking probably 3 more weeks but maybe longer will see in time.

Next grow I will be changing it up. I’m thinking either coco or building a dwc setup. Since I only do a couple/few plants a year it may be the way to go. I don’t like all the stress I’ve been experiencing lately here with the grow.

Busy day ahead lots of chores around the acreage to get done. I was shovelling for 3 days and then had to plow the driveway which takes me 2 hours. It’s one of those teardrop driveways so can be tricky for snow removal. Anyway need to catch up on chores now.

Hope all is well out east. Stay warm and give Howie a snuggle for me. Take care my friend.

Well it’s been a while but here’s an update:

All my plants are doing well and today is day 58 flower so week 9. The master Kush is very heavy with lots of buds. It is almost ready for harvest. The others I suspect about 2 more weeks possibly more. The smell is very strong in the grow room so thank goodness for carbon filters. Lots of buds all around so I’m happy with how it’s going. Looking forward to harvest and a break. Will do another grow in November 2023. Here are some pictures. Thanks for reading and please let me know any comments.

B55BDE20-7CBC-4BF9-8C52-2EA4C5466406.jpeg

A2EDF808-0526-4576-A805-6C1EA93AD8A7.jpeg

15BD2926-62D3-408D-9880-D4FE9524911E.jpeg

BD451F0E-5F67-4749-8C4A-CAF1B8DBB443.jpeg

D7D48BAC-2506-4BD2-8E79-A4352DB46EA4.jpeg

C3E9F6E4-61AF-46ED-A933-7803196D15A7.jpeg

87F79257-F1AA-47EF-8F68-52859720A469.jpeg

AD133C2F-FA62-49C2-9E16-75F19A427A36.jpeg

C24676BF-07BB-4F3B-8F9F-1B7B226AA981.jpeg

40DE5795-20B0-49C1-8A7F-0C66A934FB28.jpeg

Well it’s been a while but here’s an update:

All my plants are doing well and today is day 58 flower so week 9. The master Kush is very heavy with lots of buds. It is almost ready for harvest. The others I suspect about 2 more weeks possibly more. The smell is very strong in the grow room so thank goodness for carbon filters. Lots of buds all around so I’m happy with how it’s going. Looking forward to harvest and a break. Will do another grow in November 2023. Here are some pictures. Thanks for reading and please let me know any comments.

B55BDE20-7CBC-4BF9-8C52-2EA4C5466406.jpeg

A2EDF808-0526-4576-A805-6C1EA93AD8A7.jpeg

15BD2926-62D3-408D-9880-D4FE9524911E.jpeg

BD451F0E-5F67-4749-8C4A-CAF1B8DBB443.jpeg

D7D48BAC-2506-4BD2-8E79-A4352DB46EA4.jpeg

C3E9F6E4-61AF-46ED-A933-7803196D15A7.jpeg

87F79257-F1AA-47EF-8F68-52859720A469.jpeg

AD133C2F-FA62-49C2-9E16-75F19A427A36.jpeg

C24676BF-07BB-4F3B-8F9F-1B7B226AA981.jpeg

40DE5795-20B0-49C1-8A7F-0C66A934FB28.jpeg
Garden looks fantastic Amigo. :yahoo:
Your going to take a break after this?
Too hot in the warm weather
Looks like a couple freshly popped seeds there, beside the aloe plants?
Or are they vegetables?
Hope everything is going well.
Take care. :high-five:

Bill284 😎

Garden looks fantastic Amigo. :yahoo:
Your going to take a break after this?
Too hot in the warm weather
Looks like a couple freshly popped seeds there, beside the aloe plants?
Or are they vegetables?
Hope everything is going well.
Take care. :high-five:

Bill284 😎
Good morning Bill. Yes I take a break over the summer as we like to go away some. Also, this batch will last me a long time so no need to grow more yet. The little sprouts are tomato’s. I also started some peppers. I grow an array of vegetables. Will Do some outside as well when the frost is gone….. so not for a while. -35 here this morning. Stay warm and talk soon bill. Thanks for the comments.

Good morning Bill. Yes I take a break over the summer as we like to go away some. Also, this batch will last me a long time so no need to grow more yet. The little sprouts are tomato’s. I also started some peppers. I grow an array of vegetables. Will Do some outside as well when the frost is gone….. so not for a while. -35 here this morning. Stay warm and talk soon bill. Thanks for the comments.
Minus 30 here too.🥶
Stay warm my friend. :high-five:

Bill284 😎

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom