Jurf's First Grow: White Widow, Coco, Mars II 400W LED

Looking good brother! How you liking the reflector 48? If you had to turn one light off in your tent, which would it be .?
For sure i'd keep the mars 2 400 on. It draws like 160watts from the wall, while the reflector draws something like 100w. Right now, with my main plant in flower, i definitely want all the light i can get. Plus the mars 2 has two active heatsinks, whilst the reflector only has one.

The reflector 48 is good though. But i wouldnt rely on just one of them. Not even for one plant i dint think. The sheer ammount of light intensity i have going on now seems like a strong amount. So far it's all going well. Only lowered my lights last night though, so gonna be watching how the response is to that.

Somewhere down the line im gonna get s light from black diamond LED. Probably a dwarf star. Really love the spextrun and instesity of those lights. From what i know, they need to be up quite a bit higher than mars hydro lights, so im uneducatedly guessing thats just an indicator of the difference in intensity . God those lights are sweet

Somebody tell me this is not a banana

420-magazine-mobile796784548.jpg

Pluck it off i have dealt with the same on my first grow!! Examin your plant everyday and pluck the bananas off. You will b alright dont let it get u to upset. Try to learn from your grow and always look to get better!! Not the end of the world!!

Ffs lol. That just means i gotta know whats on every bud at all times right? Fffuuuaarrrr

One of my recent WWs (outdoor) went Hermie, my first one . / .

It didn't develop very well after the stamen opened and let out its pollen, but it was still pretty good smoke... I found three seeds on her during harvest. After about two weeks of no visible bud development I pulled it out (early)
420-magazine-mobile1958539845.jpg

I generally pull it up if I find a hermie, count my losses and start again. You'll only end up with buds full of seeds that render them rubbish to smoke and the seeds will more than likely only produce hermies as well and believe me, I have tried growing hermie seeds without success.

Of course you can always try and diligently pluck every nana you can find, but if you can successfully find every single one, you're a better man than me, Gungadin! Still, if you want to put in that effort, you can keep seeds down to a minimum, but that would mean a thorough examination at least once a day if not more.

And, just so you know, WW are notorious for going hermie, so don't beat yourself up and think it's your fault.
I was very fortunate that my WWXBB didn't hermie and was very alert to the possibility. Fortunately, my current grow is using clones from these so I can relax with this one.

That sucks about your ww, i think FlowerNoses ww started throwing nannars but she was almost at harvest anyway, what is your plan, do you have any more seeds you could get going or are you gonna try to pick all the nannars. I have been looking my wws over, i hope none of them go hermie on me cause sometimes them damn nannars can be very hard to spot, expecially on a bushy girl. I hope you get everything lined out and get back on track, best of luck to you.✌

Back
Top Bottom