K.c 36 - first grow - poor man closet grow

not to offend anyone, but i kept the plants, the areas that looked bulby, actually is showing hairs, it looks like a acorn with white hairs everywhere. i think my cam is giving the impression that i have seeds

i was picking at the small cola and when i picked a section off, it showed calyx(sp) overlapping and with the hairs that you see when i took the photos. I think this strain puts on alot of weight and i think it might have been buds. Im posting new pics asap.

I hope they're not hermies, i think these pics are better. pls let me know guys! :thanks:
IMG_7918.jpg

IMG_7914.jpg

IMG_7913.jpg

IMG_7912.jpg

IMG_7911.jpg

IMG_7908.jpg

IMG_7907.jpg

IMG_7906.jpg

:scratchinghead:

thanks pitviper, i think my earlier set of pics were shot poorly, i think my new set is more accurate to what i see in person. I 95% sure its a hermie, i only have another plant but its also so the same traits so perhaps its a herm as well. Im going to tuff it out and see how this plays outs. ill keep posting pics to confirm. thank you everyone for helping me decide.

thanks pitviper, i've learned alot. I just finished clipping the top cola, i was playing with it too much and it looked bad, i was afraid that it might destroy the whole plant so i trimmed it. Its also given me the chance to explore and see if seeds or bulbs were growing. i didnt see any, all i saw was stem growth with new calyx growing and bunching up and showing white hairs. I believe now that maybe they're not herms. I think those bulbs were ready to shoot hairs before i shot them and plucked them, i should have waited. anyways, ill keep anyone who is interested posted.

hey all,

so i didn't chuck my plants out and I'm still growing them, they look OK to me, i have about 4 weeks left so i plan on riding it out. anyways, here is a pic update, what do you think?

IMG_7941.jpg

IMG_7940.jpg

IMG_7934.jpg

IMG_7937.jpg

IMG_7936.jpg

IMG_7933.jpg

IMG_7932.jpg

see ya in a week, peace!

Hermie or not I don't get why with just a couple plants anyone would cut them out.I had a plant hermie on me in my tron late in the grow.It was still some of the best I've had and a couple friends agree.
I guess everyone has their opinions on what to do with a hermie but for myself I don't buy from anyone so I get what I grow.
I bet it's some good smoke hermie or not.

Thanks Ms.Fox,

I think i might have overreacted when i thought i had hermies, i still believe my cam was giving the illusion of there being bulbs, its been all hairs and stink the last week, lol.

IMG_7962.jpg

p2a1.jpg

p29.jpg

p112.jpg

cu2.jpg

closeup111.jpg

I'm a bit concerned that maybe they should be putting on more weight, they start week 5 today. should i transplant them to a bigger pot? more lights? any ideas?

Only put them in a bigger pot if you see white roots poking out the bottom. Buds really pack on the majority of their weight in the last 2-3 weeks of budding what percent of recomended are you running nutes at?

In the last two weeks before flush I push them pretty hard at 200 or even 250 percent the recomended value so if you recomended value is 3/4 a teaspoon double that. -f you do do that make sure the entire last week all the girls get is pure ph adjusted water and leach the soil before the flush with an amt of water 3 times the size of your pots. But your buds are looking pretty nice they might not get much bigger.

very healthy lookin grow bro.. ya got some cute ladies(looks like em to me)... :goodjob:

Hey man, I've been reading thru your whole thread now, and it's 8.05 AM here in Sweden so I'm sorry if my english is kinda... Crappy, but I'm dead tired!

I was actually really really reaaallyyy excited to find your thread here, and that it actually was this recent made me almost sh*t my pants! :nicethread:
I actually grow K.C 36 right now in my wardrobe (i live in an apartment with my mom) so I wanted to ask you how you live, and how much your babies smell?

I'm really glad that they may not be hermies, and i hope you get a big and good crop from them. :grinjoint:

Peace, and thanks in advance! :thanks:

Edit; I forgot to mention that this also is my first grow, ever, with anything! :D

Back
Top Bottom