K.c 36 - first grow - poor man closet grow

Thanks for the love everyone!!!

Ms. Fox: thanks for passing by, I took ur advice and transfered them to new pots today, the old ones where about 3gal and i got new pots about the same size but wider, i think 30cm?

Haze and Pan: Im going to wait another week before i clip some clones, thanks for the info lads

Smoking, Smokey and Dro: Thanks for passing by guys and i hope you i can be of any help to your grow.

So as i mentioned, I transferred the plants into slightly bigger pots, when i transferred i could tell that the plant was root bound, hopefully the plant wont use up this pot as fast.

I also purchased some lime to balance out the soil ph, i think it was around 5.5

I also upped the feeding and started using 2 teaspoons of tiger bloom per gal of water.

So the bad news......I think i have a hermie, can someone confirm?

IMG_7868.jpg

the girls with the new pots

hermies?
IMG_7842.jpg

IMG_7841.jpg

IMG_7840.jpg

IMG_7839.jpg

IMG_7838.jpg

IMG_7837.jpg

This is the other plant which i feel is a proper female
IMG_7833.jpg

Anyone notice a difference or is just the other girl flowering faster?

hey all,

bad news: had to move the plants, they were found by family members so i moved them to a different spot, i hope they dont find them AGAIN!

also, can someone tell me if the plants are going hermie? The top areas of both plants look fem but the lower areas look male.

good news: im still growing the girls.(crossing my fingers they're not hermie)

wish me luck.....
IMG_7896.jpg

look at the nodes, are those male parts?
IMG_7891.jpg

this is the top of the same plant
IMG_7889.jpg

IMG_7888.jpg

IMG_7887.jpg

Thanks for the help everyone, but the last few days have been hectic.

That's what I'm thinking but those aren't the banannas that everyone mentions. Maybe I took the pic from a bad angle. But those male preflowers look lil sacks not banannas that are going to burst.

:peace:i'm sure you would have bananas inside the sacks when they open. the 1 on top seems as if it has opened and correct me if i'm wrong arnt the male flowers off a hermie supposed to be different to a male flower on a male plant? something to ponder? if this was my grow for this to happen i would pick off the male flowers each day and continue to flower as you only have 2 plants left, it would not be the end of the world if your good girl got seed as this seed would most likely be feminised seed(for your next go)from pollen from the hermie and maybe do 12/12 from seed just a thought.
i'm a little stoned so maybe i'm way off with this:yummy::ganjamon:

here are more pics, someone pls confirm that i do have herms. i feel like my other plant also went herm or was pollinated.

IMG_7902.jpg

IMG_7900.jpg

IMG_7899.jpg

IMG_7898.jpg

IMG_7897.jpg

Back
Top Bottom