K.c 36 - first grow - poor man closet grow

thanks for the love everyone, just a quick question, i noticed that some stems and areas of branching (stem to branch corner) are a little dark, is that mold?

more pics...
IMG_02282.JPG

plant 1
IMG_02271.JPG

plant 2
IMG_0225.JPG

plant 3
IMG_0224.JPG

plant 4
IMG_0222.JPG

plant 5
IMG_02212.JPG

mold?
IMG_02231.JPG

the last pic in my post is the dark spots that im talking about. is that mold?

na, just looks like purple pigment in the stem, if thats what youre talking about...

i dont think mold would actually grow out in the open on the plant, only inside the moist buds i think.

looks fine to me
good job

-RC

I was planning on LSTing one of them but i read it will work better with a clone, so im gonna wait till my next grow. That being said, im finding it quite difficult not to start LSTing at least one. problem is, they're already over a foot tall and i read LST should begin after 3 or 4 nodes, I have 8 or 9 on mine.

quick peek for those who care, lol

IMG_02292.JPG

IMG_02302.JPG

The plants are growing at different rates, so i was thinking of working in a scrog soon.

well i planted them in 3 gal pots and had them filled 1/2 way and i just filled the rest 1 week ago, do you think i should put them in bigger pots? I know this strain is short and stocky.

Im not sure if my plant is showing sex yet, i plan another 3 wks of veg. my water/feed sch is as follows

day 1: water with ferts
day 2: skip
day 3: water
day 4: skip
day 5: water with ferts

also my plants have been smelly skunky already for days!!

The watering and feeding seems to be a good schedule i would keep it that way. Also i wouldnt worry about transplanting them if you just did. But if you feel like you have to right before you put them into flowering i would because the plants grow three times more when put in flower

I think i might switch them to bigger pots before flowering, Im also hoping they show they're sex by then so then i know how many pots to buy, lol.

Thanks for the tips everyone, really appreciate the help. I wish i could smoke you all on this first grow!

Back
Top Bottom