K.c 36 - first grow - poor man closet grow

Thanks IRIE, i was gonna transplant them today. I just wanna put them in a 3 or 5 and just forget about transplanting until harvest.

Im going to try and take better pics but it seems like it the second set of leaves coming in are a lot thinner and a darker green in the middle of the plant.

How big are you planning on growing them? I would go to a three gallon. Then after you sex it, if it needs to be transplanted again then go to the five gallon. Just keep an eye on your new growth, some seedlings just struggle more then others..

What lights are you going to use for flower? 150 hps and?
On your cfl rig, add another Y to your Ys that are already there.. 4 lights,one outlet and a nice even spread.
And mix your spectrums, daylight and soft white, your plants will love it...

i was gonna use the 150 hps and 6 cfls (all daylight 6500k). Ive been using daylight spectrum the whole time. should i added (2) 42W of the (soft 2700k?) spectrum? Here is a pic of the setup at the moment.
IMG_01513.JPG

IMG_01501.JPG

I transplanted the plants into 3 gallon containers each. I just used the same potting soil and I added the soft white bulb (42w/2700kelvin/2700Lumens) for a wider spectrum. Temp and humidity are at 90F and 33%.

Transplanting was scary stuff. some of the soil from the smaller cups crumbled in my hand as i placed them into the new containers. Will that cause shock?
IMG_0153.JPG

IMG_0152.JPG

oh ok, thanks alot everyone. I'm always a bit nervy after a major move and i feel at ease when i hear from the members.

HAPPY 420 EVERYONE!!! :ganjamon: AND STOP THE :ban:

I'll always remember this 4/20, Its my first grow and truly everyone here has been so helpful. What they say is true, this world would be a better place, if we all smoked the marijuana.

It's been 11 days since placing the seeds in water. Today is the plants first day in the new containers under 18/6. I haven't water since yesterday's transplant and was planning to water after 9hrs. Any suggestions?

IMG_01603.JPG

IMG_01592.JPG

IMG_0158.JPG

IMG_0157.JPG

IMG_01561.JPG

thanks dollarbill1 and l8tnightskunk!

Here are some new pics.
IMG_01612.JPG

IMG_0163.JPG

IMG_0164.JPG

IMG_01652.JPG

I was about to start feeding them in about a week or 10 days, what do you think? should i wait longer?

I did around that age they picked up nicely just dont over do it and do it every other watering hope this helpS! oh and one lil thing i would add a lil bit more soil to the pots!

I never ended up using the seasoil that i planned on. I was told that if i add a teaspoon of FF american pride per gallon of soil, it would be equivalent to FF soil. So, I added just a teaspoon for all three gallons per plant, i didn't want to burn them. I just topped the soil with the fert and then added water. They seem to be doing ok today. I know its on time release so hopefully it wont haunt me later. I still plan on waiting another week before feeding. However, i'm going to use a lot less.

Its been about 2 days since i added FF american pride. I don't plan on using it again for another 2 months or so. I only added one teaspoon per 3 gal container. So far so good??

IMG_01661.JPG

IMG_01741.JPG

IMG_01721.JPG

IMG_01712.JPG

IMG_01691.JPG

IMG_01681.JPG

IMG_01671.JPG

IMG_0182.JPG

the bottom leaves, the ones that first show after germination are starting to get yellow, is that ok?

IMG_0178.JPG

the leaves on the sides, the first pair of large leaves are looking a bit wilted

the rest
IMG_01752.JPG

IMG_01761.JPG

IMG_0180.JPG

IMG_01811.JPG

IMG_01841.JPG

IMG_0183.JPG

Thanks for the help everyone!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom