Kind Soil?

Why Doe

Who has used this stuff and how did it do? The part they advertise about never having to use nutes entices me.

8100K6fOxIL_SL1500_.jpg

Great stuff, wont be disappointed. Dont go thru zon, go directly thru kind, cheaper. never had ANY deficiencies, just water and wait.

Yeah man, I loved it, but changed to coco, went from Miracle grow, :/ to Kindsoil, to DWC:/ now coco, and still, I loved Kind the best so far. Looking for speed, but thinking of going back to Kind because of the ease and no nutes to mess with.

coco now, with FoxFarm, and its still a pain in the ass, dont like FF much, going Remo next when this FF runs out, which is very soon.

Probably going to go back to Kind sooner or later tho, not sure yet.

Bro, being new to the game, hot soil or Kindsoil is the way to go. Then you can get used to Ph'n and all that good stuff. and a tip, use a air pump and stone to oxygenate your water before watering. not necessary, but makes sense.

coco is easy, but you have to water everyday, even a few times if you want. plus, it needs prepped because mine was 700 ppms before I knew i had to wash it first. lol, live and learn. but then you need nutes, cal-mag, and have to check ph before every watering. Just a pain in the ass, jmo..

great luck to you man,

here are some pics of fire og under mars300 with just kindsoil and Foxfarm ocean forest. Havent had a good grow since,lol.. didnt let it finsh long enough, had major humidity issues and had to chop to early. still had a month to go. was good tho, lol..

driz11.png

driz12.png

driz4-24-2.png

Back
Top Bottom