L-1-U DIY Grow

looking good. keep up the good work and the journal too.

Sorry diggler35007 I did not mean to skip over your comment I just saw it my bad.

Thanks for stopping by man and your comments are always welcome..

So glad you decided not to scrap this journal Light-1-up. I will enjoy watching the bonsai one and seeing the clones take off. Ill pull up a chair and watch along with everyone else.:popcorn:

I'm glad to have ya here teiji2...

I always wanted to grow a bonsai plant just for sh!ts and giggles, if this goes well I might grow-em outside in the future.

Glad to have ya here bro..

What's good 420

3 of our ladies got a little lst done to them today. They really like to get tied down...Hahaha:grinjoint: I love to watch them grow outward and then upward.

No pics tonight maybe tomorrow..

Both of the clones I put in the flower room have sprouted pistols, so that's a good thing..:yahoo: Buds here we come. One of them has been lst'd and the other is growing as nature intended. I really want to see if one produces more buds than the other.

Our bonsai is looking healthy as well.

What's up 420!!

Well it's picture day time for a quick update.

We started the 5th week of flowering yesterday and she is looking just outstanding. She has so many bud sites it's crazy, now I'm not one that personally likes alot of hair on my ladies but for these girls I'll make an exception....lol :yahoo: It's crazy that when I move the canopy all I see is nothing but budz underneath!! This lady is 6 inches tall but very dence with bud growth. You walk in the room and you can smell her..

Here are a couple photos of her

004329.JPG

Look at this one branch
005313.JPG

This is a photo of our bonsai plant, she is looking very nice, besides just a leaf or two. {week 1 of flower}
003340.JPG

The next lady is only 8 inches tall sprouting pistols and ready to flower. {start of week 2 of flower}
007268.JPG

This lady it taking after her mother and I like what I see!! {start of week 2 of flower}
009226.JPG

Last but not least the ladies in veg. {3 week of veg}
001333.JPG

002367.JPG

Any questions or comments out there in 420 land..

how many bulbs and how many wats are they each in the flower room

To answer your question I am running (4) 42 watt {equal to 200 watts each}, (4) 13 watt {equal to 65 watts each} and (1) 32 watt {equal 125 watts} at the present time.

All of the bulbs I use are 2700K as well..

Very very nice Light-1-up looking good. And really only six inches tall that is awesome, but out of curiosity how far away are your lights from that pretty lady? but still lookin nice looking forward to near harvest time for her. Really interested in what your yield will be. Keep up the good work

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Very very nice Light-1-up looking good. And really only six inches tall that is awesome, but out of curiosity how far away are your lights from that pretty lady? but still lookin nice looking forward to near harvest time for her. Really interested in what your yield will be. Keep up the good work

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

To answer your question teiji2 my lights are about 4 inches above her.

I'm hoping for a decent harvest unless something goes wrong. (cross my fingers) that nothing bad happens over the next couple weeks.

Always good to hear from ya..

looking good man, cant wait until my ladies are look that sexy.

Your time will come ClearCrow, Thanks for your support my friend!

Light-1-up got a question bout your bonsai, after you flower it are you going to do the trimming and root cutting and re-veg for a longer lasting bonsai? I was reading a thread last week where they had their bonsai flowering almost twice a year and living for a couple years. Just curious what your thoughts are on it. I might end up creating or trying to create a bonsai with one of my plants when they start to flower or maybe after I harvest if any turn into girls. Love the pics, so many bud sites so pretty........drooling...:grinjoint:

Light-1-up got a question bout your bonsai, after you flower it are you going to do the trimming and root cutting and re-veg for a longer lasting bonsai? I was reading a thread last week where they had their bonsai flowering almost twice a year and living for a couple years. Just curious what your thoughts are on it. I might end up creating or trying to create a bonsai with one of my plants when they start to flower or maybe after I harvest if any turn into girls. Love the pics, so many bud sites so pretty........drooling...:grinjoint:

Honestly I never thought about it but now you mention it, I will reveg our bonsai after she flowers and then put her outside to flower a second time later this year. Her root system has all ready been cut to stunt her growth.

Always good to have ya here bro!!

your on your way. cant wait for smoke report, when you Light-That-Up!

I can't wait to give a smoke report diggler....hahaha

It's a few weeks away though:yummy:

update?? have you done anything FIM'ing or topping? Just LST?

Welcome exquistebuzz,

I did top and lst my ladies in veg and they are doing very well. I also lst'd another lady in the flowering room. Nope I have not tried FIM'ing.

I'll try to have a photo update later today.

Well its update time.

It's roughly the start of the 6th week of flowering for our lovely mother plant. {I dont remember anymore} Her smell is just outstanding she is really letting me know is is in the building. She recieved her weekly shot of nutes today as well. A few more weeks to go and she will be ready to harvest.:yummy::yummy::rollit::yahoo:

Here is a photo of her
007270.JPG

This little lady is looking more and more like her mother everyday, that is a real good thing.

002370.JPG

This lady has pistols all over her as well. this plant has recieved no lst or any training at all. She is roughly 10 inches tall and gonna look outstanding when she is ready to harvest. The photo is not the best but oh well...

005314.JPG

Here is our bonsai plant.

004331.JPG

The next two photos are of our ladies in veg and they look extremely healthy. They have been topped and recieved minor lst. They will recieve their next lst session with-in the next week. They might get topped again but who knows.

009228.JPG

010225.JPG

Looking great Light-1-up. Curious question is the nute burn in the last image old or newer? I'm no pro and still way into being a amateur but just wondering if its old and of no concern or new and you already are trying to fix it. Still looking great. Loving the bonsai can't wait for pics of trimming when you get around to it. Wondering how much your going to trim never really looked into bonsai but I find the idea of it fascinating. The bud shots look great cant wait for close ups if you get any.

:yahoo::bravo::bravo::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom