L-1-U DIY Grow

These are my babies and I love them as so!!! :rollit:

What's good 420,

Well its just about the end of of week 6 and the start of week 7 will be on Thursday. The ladies are doing quite well, they still got a little burn on the leaves but its not that bad.

This beautiful lady has many bud sites. Just a few more weeks and their both gonna get chopped..
rsz_00317.jpg

This lady is really starting to swell up and she has like no white hairs. I wish I had a better magifine glass to check out the crystals with but oh well. This lady is about 14 inches tall.
rsz_00510.jpg

Well as of today I got a new camera and boy does it take better photos!!!!:cheer: Wow what a Kodak easyshare C180 can do, this also has a video camera with it, oh man now I gotta read some directions.

Here are some new photos...

These are my ladies in bloom
Both of my ladies
rsz_0203.jpg

Close up on the lady on the left
rsz_021.jpg

These two photos are the same plant..
rsz_2014.jpg

close up of her cola..
rsz_024_1_.jpg

Not bad for just growing with 252 watts of cfl's.... :slide:

Here is my lady in Veg..
rsz_0173.jpg

Not bad for just being under (2) 40 watt grow bulbs..

I will have more photos later today....

Hi Light sure sounds like highlight doesn't it? Just caught up and what an amazing grow. How to grow small and still have a good harvest.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: I'm ready for this one! ;)

Glad to have ya aboard OMM.. Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment my friend..

Nice bonsai grow - i LOVE it, its like art - definitely inspiring

Thanks nancydillon and :welcome: to my journal..

I'm glad you like it and stopped by..

love those lovely ladies.:bravo:

Thanks Diggler

looks like your really gettin it down. Ever consider a scrog? You'll be able to maximize your space, Great work BRO!!+rep

Never thought about it, but I'll do some research about scrog, I'm not sure what it is.. My flowering area is 2x3 would that be a perfect area for a scrog?..
Good to hear from ya Butcher
Thanks for the reps my friend!!

what absolute cuties, good job....lavendar:cheer:

:welcome: Lavender

Thanks for your comment buddy!!

My temps are getting pretty high and I'm going to have to find me a A/C to help controll the temps.. Temps have peeked at about 100 or so with 2 fans in there, it's not even summer yet. I will start looking tomorrow. It's not that the lights are producing to much heat, it's the heat from the sun and my window that I have covered with black plastic and a blanket so it can't be seen from outside... I'm thinking an A/C will do the trick not a big one, I wish I can find one with a digital setting and only turns on when the temp goes above a preset temp.

Well that's my problem right now..

My temps are getting pretty high and I'm going to have to find me a A/C to help controll the temps.. Temps have peeked at about 100 or so with 2 fans in there, it's not even summer yet. I will start looking tomorrow. It's not that the lights are producing to much heat, it's the heat from the sun and my window that I have covered with black plastic and a blanket so it can't be seen from outside... I'm thinking an A/C will do the trick not a big one, I wish I can find one with a digital setting and only turns on when the temp goes above a preset temp.

Well that's my problem right now..

Sorry the heat is building so fast. Hope you find good good small AC.
Good luck
:grinjoint:

Check out Munkis thread(s) Perfect example of a scrog. Their honestly perfect for smaller grow areas. And with cfl for lighting you can get those puppies nice and really close to the canopy. Its worth checking out. And :sorry: to hear about the heat issue. Like OMM said a good lil AC unit would set your temps straight. :goodluck:

Sorry the heat is building so fast. Hope you find good good small AC.
Good luck
:grinjoint:

I hope so as well but untill I do I'll have to keep the door open to control the heat..

Check out Munkis thread(s) Perfect example of a scrog. Their honestly perfect for smaller grow areas. And with cfl for lighting you can get those puppies nice and really close to the canopy. Its worth checking out. And :sorry: to hear about the heat issue. Like OMM said a good lil AC unit would set your temps straight. :goodluck:

I'll have to do that Butcher.. Thanks for that info and your support my friend..

What's good 420,

Well because of my high temps that I have previous stated I believe my lady hermied on me..

rsz_0124.jpg

rsz_00512.jpg

She got chopped at just 7 weeks.... Oh well sh!t happens and you deal with it...

Here is a photo of her now....

rsz_20251.jpg

That is minus two blunts I dired out in the oven. I'm stoned but I know it will get better as time goes on. It's not harsh but has a real piney taste, but I feel really relaxed and just in chill mode....:smokin: I have no seeds in my buds so that's a good sign.

Now I'm gonna have to keep a real close eye on my other lady in the bloom room. I Think she might have hermied as well so I might have anothe pre-harvest soon, I'm not sure yet. I've had to remove a few balls from her as well..That's what it looks like to me. Her nugs are really starting to swell up though, I would love to have her go all the 9 or so weeks of flowering. As I stated she is at 7 weeks as of today....

rsz_0351.jpg

I'm happy to announce that my lady in veg is sleeping for up to the next 48 hours before she goes into the flower room. Most of the time I've gone with about 48 hours of darkness pistols start showing within a 4-6 days.. I wish I could find my clonex because I want to take a few clones. I got time to find it. She recieved a little supercropping today as well.
Well here is a photo of her...

rsz_0302.jpg

That's the update for today....

Well that kind of sucks, Light At least it wasn't a total loss. The girl in the veg room looks really great. Ready to see her take off. :cheer:

Yes it does, but it happens and theirs no reason to cry over spilt milk....{tears just rolling down my face, I want my mommy.....lol}

Yea I can't wait to see what she can do as well.. I'm kinda stoked to see her in the flower room.....

Back
Top Bottom