Lazyfish Breeds Ultra Dogs

Oh man. Shit kinda sicks.... Still in a fukn van. Sleepin in the cold. Waiting on family to move outta a shitty house that we can renovate. Got a couple half time jobs so that is OK.

I have one Zamaldelica left in the greenhouse that I have not seen for a week. Watered her tonight but I could not see the plant and lost my flashlight. She smells grassy and like carrots. I'll look at her this weekend, but in a cold greenhouse she has not done well. Trichs were coming in last week. Might harvest soon, , , IDK doesn't really matter anyway. I can't wait to grow indoors again.

Thanks Y'all for stopping by. Maybe I'll get a harvest in before Spring........

So here I am up late can't sleep .... looking at moving into the new house soon ..first thing is going to be a lot of renovations I probably won't get to Growing before January I suppose...

Damn...first time that I have not had a few plants growing since it was legal in 14..... I think I might run a six pack of Malawi gold regs first off. Out something else simple to get the room situated...but then it might get into spring.....

Cool... Hope it don't take to long to get your ass moved in..

It don't take long to get a room up and growing...

Keepem Green

Great news man. How’s its condition?

Man, I hope your getting in the house soon brother.. It's getting cold out there. Snow coming too???? If it wasn't for the dog situation, you could've racked here for a minute or two..

Holy moley,

I harvested a zamaldelica the other day. It was in a green house but it went through a lot of cold foggy days and freezing weather. I cut it down because bud rot was getting to it. Oh but it smokes nice. I am really surprised how good it is for having grown in terrible conditions.
I think I have 2 zamaldelica seeds left.... I'll have to buy more one day maybe....

Back
Top Bottom