Leave your Comments and Suggestions to the Crop King Seeds Here

CropKingSeeds

420 Sponsor
Hello All,

We would like to hear your comments, suggestions, constructive criticism, or whatsoever here. For as long as it follows 420mag's posting guidelines, then please comment below.

It is always our aim to provide the best marijuana seeds and the top level customer service in the industry, and your feedback would help us reach that aim.

Your comments and suggestions would make us to better understand where we are at and that we can find ways on how you can have access to high quality cannabis seeds.

Thank you very much!

With the feminized seed mix packets, Really great idea although a major issue for me is that they are not individually named/labelled. A sticker on each little bag with a name would be awesome. I think if you offered this it would increase the sales of mix packets tremendously, I would definitely buy them if they where like that and i know alot of others feel the same way. Say a 10 bag mixed seeds, Put in 2 seeds of randoms with a name sticker, do this 5 times and put the ittle baggies into one bigger one maybe. Anyway thats just my suggestion for you guys. keep up the good work

I have a question about your grow process. Want do you use to grow your seeds in? Is it soil coco or hydro? And where you have say 500g yield is that per plant over 3mouths? (Veg time and flowering time). What is the ideal grow conditions for these seeds (please include lighting grow method and feeding schedule) ? And finally what nutrients do you use for you plants?

one thing i get annoyed with even from long estabilished breeders is inconsistancy with the breeders description of the plants habits.
too many times i have purchased indica dominant strains only to grow out sativa dominants ,this is a piss off when growing hydro.

I will talk to a few people and see if we can come up with some constructive criticism. Not to be rude but who are you cropking seeds? are you the owner/manager etc? what is your role with the company?

I am one of the marketing staff of Crop King Seeds

Crop King has more than 10 regular employees with different roles and work in the company and some part time employees.

I have a question about your grow process. Want do you use to grow your seeds in? Is it soil coco or hydro? And where you have say 500g yield is that per plant over 3mouths? (Veg time and flowering time). What is the ideal grow conditions for these seeds (please include lighting grow method and feeding schedule) ? And finally what nutrients do you use for you plants?

There is no fixed growing method to use for our strains because they were breed for any grow condition. They are flexible strains to fit any grower and any grow condition. There are just some slight difference like with the harvest size depending on the method used or difficulty level by strain.

Vege time is 3 to 4 weeks + flowering time which could reach to 12 weeks for regular and 8 weeks for autoflowering (average).

one thing i get annoyed with even from long estabilished breeders is inconsistancy with the breeders description of the plants habits.
too many times i have purchased indica dominant strains only to grow out sativa dominants ,this is a piss off when growing hydro.

Although rare, it happens. If it happens to our strains that you ordered, please contact us in our website. You can find our phone # and live website chat there.

just wanted to say how happy i am with your service and seeds. my seeds were shipped on 7/21 and received 3 days later. 2 days later i popped 3 into rooting cubes (against the rules, i know) and within 4 days all had sprouted and had a long enough root to plant. hope they grow as excellent as the rest of the experience has been. thanks

just wanted to say how happy i am with your service and seeds. my seeds were shipped on 7/21 and received 3 days later. 2 days later i popped 3 into rooting cubes (against the rules, i know) and within 4 days all had sprouted and had a long enough root to plant. hope they grow as excellent as the rest of the experience has been. thanks

You're welcome. Thanks for placing your order with us. :)

I just wanna say you guys are the best. Not only did I receive my order in 4 business days but i received more than double the amount I ordered. I have started a grow journal and entered the contest that you guys are holding for best journal. Cant wait to see what I can do with these ladies. The pics of others peoples Crop King grows are amazing and confirm your world class genetics. Stay tuned. Its gonna be great!

Back
Top Bottom