Leaves pointing straight up, and some are shaping like a claw

Hey guys’ll gals! Sorry for being gone for a while. Just a little update here. She’s doing absolutely great I can gladly report. I have been learning a lot and getting the feel for things, maintains ph, ec etc... I have been topping her and she has been reacting well to it, but she has a well developed root structure. I will continue to let her veg out, and when I relocate in a couple of weeks, I might start with LST.

she is looking good . I don't know if you adjusted your feed or kept it as you had it . But the yellowing tip/tips caught my eye as they are signs that you are pushing her on the feed side . I would not go any higher than you are now if not even back off a little and I would keep an eye out for it going from yellow to brown .
You should start a grow journal as its one of the best ways to show your grow and receive feedback from the community .

Yes I have backed off on the nutes. I will start LST soon, but it’s not too long before I cut the lights. I lowered the EC some, however, I have been keeping ph between 5,6-60. Sometimes she swings to 5,5, she don’t like it much.

she is looking good . I don't know if you adjusted your feed or kept it as you had it . But the yellowing tip/tips caught my eye as they are signs that you are pushing her on the feed side . I would not go any higher than you are now if not even back off a little and I would keep an eye out for it going from yellow to brown .
You should start a grow journal as its one of the best ways to show your grow and receive feedback from the community .
Wow! That's some eyesight you've got mate. Took me a couple minuits to find that lol. Very observant :)

Yes I have backed off on the nutes. I will start LST soon, but it’s not too long before I cut the lights. I lowered the EC some, however, I have been keeping ph between 5,6-60. Sometimes she swings to 5,5, she don’t like it much.
pH should rise during veg then start dropping in bloom mate. If it isn't then it's the feed strength that's causing it. The magic number for a plant that size will be around 350ppm or EC 0.7 I'd say. Little bit more if your on ro water as will need more calmag.
If you can keep the ppm just dropping a little as the plant feeds the pH will behave itself better.
If the EC is rising at all as the plant feeds its too strong and that's what throws the pH off.
Looks sweet though bud. Little bit of fine tuning and you won't need to worry about the pH as much. She'll be swallowing most of that bucket every day soon anyway so won't get a chance to go off for much longer lol :)

Wow! That's some eyesight you've got mate. Took me a couple minuits to find that lol. Very observant :)
Thank you brother . Its actually a force of habit for me to look at leaf tips first ..since I am always dialing in custom stuff and I have burnt my fair share of leaves.

Thank-you all for your replies. I started low stress training her today earlier than I wanted because she’s getting tall. However, she is taking well to it. I am doing two branches at a time. Will post pictures tonight. Will keep dropping EC. Don’t need or want to rush anything.

Looking really good guys! Look at how I was able spread her out with LST! She’s taking well to it so far. I am thinking one more week to ten days and go 12/12. What do you guys think? Here is another picture, and thanks in advance for your input!

Looking really good guys! Look at how I was able spread her out with LST! She’s taking well to it so far. I am thinking one more week to ten days and go 12/12. What do you guys think? Here is another picture, and thanks in advance for your input!

she looks good to me ..as far as the flip ..don't forget to count on anywhere from 1 to 2 x her size now ..always account for the stretch it makes things less hectic in the long run .

she looks good to me ..as far as the flip ..don't forget to count on anywhere from 1 to 2 x her size now ..always account for the stretch it makes things less hectic in the long run .

Trying to keep her height down as much as possible. She’s been pinched 5 times, and the LST should help with that. 10 more days before I can start flowering because Of my move. Probably will flip the lights the first of August .

She’s out of control! I can’t stop her from growing, and since I am week out from
My move I really can’t do any more LST or go
12/12. August first, I’ll flip the lights, I will be doing as much LST as possible.

weave a scrogg stlye screen underneath her using pvc and masons twine and supercrop her to the screen . That will help you .

IMG_5795.JPG

Hey guys, sorry ti be absent for so long, she’s been in her new home for a month and she’s doing ok.

82FF3F70-D643-4D66-B394-EAE80F3D47A4.jpeg

23820D81-2A7A-476F-A377-A7AD1CFD5813.jpeg

1915E143-8B7F-44CD-8689-D96A6E740A45.jpeg

260E3216-F85A-4216-81A7-BEE810A813C3.jpeg

84A36A7B-BE03-468D-9118-E0132A9A5206.jpeg

700219BD-D459-42D3-BC34-1B0F33408E71.jpeg

B97D4D37-C5C6-4373-ABF5-C7646AB96DEA.jpeg

1C0CA4AA-3532-44F3-A628-D49AB43B2CA3.jpeg

D8E8C064-C653-492F-9916-FF8B70BBDB0B.jpeg

buds everywhere. these are a few days old actually. ill update with more pics soon. theres probably about two weeks max . 2 more days till the start of the 8th week.

Back
Top Bottom