Soil or Hydro?soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix?FF ocean mix
If Soil... What Size Pot?5 gal.
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?1 1k watt hps
Is it Air Cooled?yea
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?84F
RH of Room/Cabinet?70%
PH of Medium or Reservoir?6.0
Any Pests?whiteflies (but there undercontrol now)
How Often are you Watering?every 4 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?600 ppm's

i got my leaves turning yellow from the veins then working its way outward.then theres small rust like spots in between the veins,brown spots get bigger and then turns brown and kills off then enitre leaf.starts with older bigger fan leaves then spreads to youngs leaves. im using the enitre FF line of nutes.

im having this same issue atm and also using pretty much the same set up including soil and nutes. im curious how far along you are? im 46days into F

im having this same issue atm and also using pretty much the same set up including soil and nutes. im curious how far along you are? im 46days into F

well its funny it dont really seem to be happening in flower just veg.and it seems it spreads to other plants.looks kinda like a MG def but i been giving it some epsom salt but its still there and spreading.im going to try some clearex and see what happens

well ill tell u what i endured incase it can help you out. at first i thought it was just a PH issue, which is kinda normal unless u have something to counter the decomposing Shaphugus(spelling) moss cuz it will lower your PH.

well anyways PH was a lil low (5.8), so i did fix that with a bit of bone meal, although the problem persists. after reading Jorge's bible and many pictorial threads here, im starting to lean towards a Cal or Mag deficiency.

i just have the funds to get cal/mag at the moment. but i know tiger bloom has both, and i hear epsom salt can be used, but im not 100% sure on the epsom salt.

well ill tell u what i endured incase it can help you out. at first i thought it was just a PH issue, which is kinda normal unless u have something to counter the decomposing Shaphugus(spelling) moss cuz it will lower your PH.

well anyways PH was a lil low (5.8), so i did fix that with a bit of bone meal, although the problem persists. after reading Jorge's bible and many pictorial threads here, im starting to lean towards a Cal or Mag deficiency.

i just have the funds to get cal/mag at the moment. but i know tiger bloom has both, and i hear epsom salt can be used, but im not 100% sure on the epsom salt.

well with little luckk i came across a few threads on other boards about guys having the same problems with FF nuts and soil and leaves look the same way.it seems noone over there could figure it out.only thing i can think of is i know FF is big on having salt build problems and something must have got locked out not being at the right ph.but i thought most FF shit is ph freindly?

Back
Top Bottom