LED Advice For 4x4 Tent

I'd go multiple LED lights to cover the entire space
Or a 600w HPS if heat isn't an issue

Personally I use all QB lights, or Quantum Boards. They are fantastic and worth the $$$
Diy of a QB setup, like I've done, is very affordable

Personally I use all QB lights, or Quantum Boards. They are fantastic and worth the $$$
Diy of a QB setup, like I've done, is very affordable

I have heard of “multiples” also. Are the boards a DIY type array ? Im not against DIY, matter of fact i learn more by building, fabricating.
Do you recommend a particular build that you or another memeber has done ?
Would the idea be to find a smaller lite that can do a nice 2x2, and build a frame to hold 4 panels ?

Hlg has great dbs available and suggested drivers also

I use the qb132 and qb120 bds, great penetration in the canopy and can get the lights closer than a foot

The 288 and 304 bds are nice too but need a bit more distance

There is a sponsor here also Grow light something..not sure they sell the plain bds or not

What country u in

Hlg has great dbs available and suggested drivers also

I use the qb132 and qb120 bds, great penetration in the canopy and can get the lights closer than a foot

The 288 and 304 bds are nice too but need a bit more distance

There is a sponsor here also Grow light something..not sure they sell the plain bds or not

What country u in

The US

Personally I use all QB lights, or Quantum Boards.

Wasn't your first grow here with a 600-watt HPS in a 4'x4'? If so, how did your yield compare between that and your QBs? And have you grown the same strain(s) under both with otherwise similar setups?

Wasn't your first grow here with a 600-watt HPS in a 4'x4'? If so, how did your yield compare between that and your QBs? And have you grown the same strain(s) under both with otherwise similar setups?
I did

But no similar strains to compare but I know the QB do much better just by heat and coverage alone

I ended up with a quantum board diy 280something like that, kit from the led grow light sponsor here. Dudes name is Eric. :thumb:

I can’t compare much yet as I’ve only cracked a few beans but I will say it heats up my 3x3x6 tent about as much as a 400hps with no air cooled hood. For a 4x4, two of the lights I bought would be recommended or one of the higher power models. I would pick two light as an option getting one of each spectrums available.

I ended up with a quantum board diy 280something like that, kit from the led grow light sponsor here. Dudes name is Eric. :thumb:

I can’t compare much yet as I’ve only cracked a few beans but I will say it heats up my 3x3x6 tent about as much as a 400hps with no air cooled hood. For a 4x4, two of the lights I bought would be recommended or one of the higher power models. I would pick two light as an option getting one of each spectrums available.

Can i ask why a veg and a flower, in the same 4x4 tent

They call the device a “driver” that supplies the DC voltage to the LED array thats mounted on top in the utube videos reviewing the HLG 320W (just for an example) , so can i buy them independent of each other if i see a real benefit, like amplifiers that provide more power to the subwoofer in a hometheater. Im into real performance not name chacing !

They look like car amps actually Lol Cool

What spec do you guys feel should looked at first, or just stand out as a solid unit

Light spectrums do different things

In white light like QBs
2700k is perfect for flowering
4500k is perfect for veg
Both will work for the other but not as optimum
3000 and 3500k work well for both or even a mix of spectrum

I use 4000k in my veg area, and 2700k for my flower tent

Light spectrums do different things

In white light like QBs
2700k is perfect for flowering
4500k is perfect for veg
Both will work for the other but not as optimum
3000 and 3500k work well for both or even a mix of spectrum

I use 4000k in my veg area, and 2700k for my flower tent

So only one set of lights are on at a time, Or they are both on giving a balance of light, sorry total noob here

Just depends on what you do

I use separate tents for veg and flower

If you had all 3000k or 3500k you can use them from veg thru flower, same tent, one light

Some mix spectrums in the same light, to make it better for both veg and flower cycles

Make sense

Just depends on what you do

I use separate tents for veg and flower

If you had all 3000k or 3500k you can use them from veg thru flower, same tent, one light

Some mix spectrums in the same light, to make it better for both veg and flower cycles

Make sense

Yes, i’ll be doing both in one tent, so a 3000K/3500K would do, now to really cover 4 plants is where im at i guess.

Back
Top Bottom