Legalize It!

DC Rastaman

Hey 420 family!!! I've watched many of the grows and decided to stop being a spectator. I'm an old school supporter and grew my first plant in HS in the early 90's when it was really underground. I am so proud to see the legalization movement spread and now people proudly show their first grows. Wow times have changed! I live in DC and grow indoors DWC and outdoors in a garden with my "normal" plants. Just started a perpetual grow and the pic is my biggest Heisenberg plant

Love how everyone has their own growing style and just want to learn and share some of my experiences!

Attachments

• IMG_20190130_170113693.jpg
    IMG_20190130_170113693.jpg
    968 KB · Views: 27
Hey 420 family!!! I've watched many of the grows and decided to stop being a spectator. I'm an old school supporter and grew my first plant in HS in the early 90's when it was really underground. I am so proud to see the legalization movement spread and now people proudly show their first grows. Wow times have changed! I live in DC and grow indoors DWC and outdoors in a garden with my "normal" plants. Just started a perpetual grow and the pic is my biggest Heisenberg plant

Love how everyone has their own growing style and just want to learn and share some of my experiences!
Welcome DC Rastaman :welcome: glad you can join us :ciao: nice looking plant you have there :yummy:...I don't do DWC myself, I do organics, but there's plenty here who do........some of my perpetual for ya....

139.jpg gdp1.JPG GDP x Liberty Haze.JPG

:welcome: Class of '96! :cheer::cheer::cheer: We smoked some great weed back in those days!

Class of 93' and oh yes we did!! Some of my best memories was smoking with ol school hippies back when bands like the Grateful Dead and Pink Floyd were still touring! I remember a few times I had weed so strong just one hit on a joint would have you stuck all day!!!
:ganjamon::passitleft:

Welcome DC Rastaman! You are right, some of those old concerts are the best memories. I was class of 1990, so it was Def Leopard, Van Halen, Ratt, Steve Miller band, Aerosmith, Motley Crew, ect. Good times....I think....those concerts are a little fuzzy!:passitleft:

Welcome to 420Mag! Your plant looks great!!

My Signature has helpful forum links for new members.

Grow on!

Back
Top Bottom