Lembatoast's 2017 - Last Hurrah - Grow Journal

Here are the 2 JDS's that were left on the hill. Now there are only the 4 PK's left on the Hill.
DSCN21717.JPG
DSCN21745.JPG
Here are some Bud Pix.
DSCN21798.JPG
DSCN21808.JPG
DSCN21818.JPG
DSCN21828.JPG
Thanks everyone. TOAST

Dude and your complaining
Here in northern atmosphere it's even hard to find good resistant strains mold wise speaking...
Btw beautiful strains! buds, and pictures

We had the Santa Ana Winds again today, they weren't as bad as the last ones, but the only Plant still left in the ground -
DSCN22323.JPG
suffered some small damage -
DSCN22265.JPG
those 3 Cola's got broken. Here's the Grow/Drying Room -
DSCN22356.JPG
DSCN22384.JPG
All the plants left are PK's and they still have White Hairs on them so I will wait a couple days before I start processing them. It's almost over. Hurray. It's all down Hill from here on out. If any one is interested, you may remember my Super Bitchen Cute Ass Yorkie - TERROR, when I woke up yesterday morning she had Passed Away in her sleep. She had been acting funny, staggering around for the last two day's. I just assumed she had caught one of those Gigantor Moths that are around right now and ate it. She has caught them in the past and it's like she's stoned out of her mind when she does. She would run to jump up on the bed and miss it by a mile. When she would finely make it, she would go straight legged and fall over on her side and just stare out into space. Then we would just Laugh and Laugh. Anyway she was a good one, If the next one is 1/2 as good I will be very happy. Every Body have as many Good Ones as you can. Until next time. TOAST

Back
Top Bottom