LilMissBubba's Kush In Soil For Outdoor Organic 1st Grow 2017 - I Want To Flux Her

LilMissBubba

This is my very first grow. I've been using cannabis as a medicine for more than 10 years now and been an activist/advocate for much of that time but this is the first time I have had a place to grow. I have also worked in the "industry" as a budtender and I have worked for a consulting company as well. I've also helped out on a couple of grows just a couple of times and I've helped harvest or trim a couple of times as well.

I'm growing Bubba Kush from a clone. I need a strong indica for sleep and pain. Her name is Lil Miss Bubba Kush (AKA Mayor's Permission). My city passed an ordinance in July 2016 with a sight and smell aspect to it. If anyone can see or smell it from their property or public space the city can have you remove you plants. I lobbied the city for 5 months to remove that aspect of the ordinance. In November, the Mayor said I can grow 1 plant and if anyone has any issues with it to tell them to talk to him. So, I'm only doing 1 plant.

She is in veg. I got her February 2, 2017. Today is my 24th day with her. She's been on an 18/6 light schedule under a 24w florescent. I also have 2 "day light" LED's in the overhead fixture in that room. She is indoors right now but I plan to put her outdoors in April/May. I plan to camo her with corn, sunflowers, and other plants/pots.

She's in organic soil right now and I hope to keep her as organic as possible. I have transplanted her once I think she's in a 3 gallon container. I plan to transplant her into another container before she goes outside but I'm not sure which container or how big. I need help with that.

I have a heater in the bathroom with her and keep her between 70-85 degrees. She has gone as low as high 60's and as high as high 80's. I have a fan to avoid hot spots and also to help build her strength for outdoors.

I don't know what RH is.

As far as PH, I need to get a test kit or something. So far I have no Pests. I let her dry out in between waters. I have only given her filtered water and I did add some molasses to some of the water. I haven't given any fertilizers or nutes yet.

I would really like to try the flux style with her. I want to keep her low but also would like to get the best yield I can. Right now, money is really tight and I'm not even able to buy the cannabis I need, so I'm hoping that I can get a decent amount from her to last me until I can afford to buy more.

I also plan to (if weather allows) to let some of the buds go a bit longer so there's more CBN than THC. I have trouble sleeping and would like to sedative effect of CBN (amber crystal or trichomes). I would also like to juice some of her as she grows but that might depend on if I can buy a good juicer.

Some photos:
004_First_Day_Second_picture.jpg

000_First_Day_set_up.jpg

009_Second_Day_2nd_pic.jpg

010_Second_Day_3rd_pic.jpg

008_Second_Day_1st_photo.jpg

013_third_day_2nd_pic.jpg

016_fourth_day_1_pic.jpg

018_5_day_1st_pic.jpg

022_day_6_pic_2.jpg

024_day_7_pic_1.jpg

029_day_8_pic_3.jpg

031_day_9_pic_2.jpg

035_day_10_pic_2.jpg

038_day_11_pic_2.jpg

041_day_12_pic_1.jpg

046_day_13_pic_1.jpg

050_day_14_pic_2.jpg

055_day_14_pic_7.jpg

057_day_15_pic_2.jpg

060_day_16_pic_3.jpg

064_day_17_pic_2.jpg

067_day_18_pic_2.jpg

071_day_19_pic_2.jpg

074_day_20_pic_2.jpg

TODAY:
170225_01.jpg

170225_02.jpg

170225_03.jpg

Looks like a nice and healthy plant that's for sure. The true art form of fluxing can only be done from seed and you have a clone. The asymmetrical branching is what throws it off. You are more than welcome to try some form of LST or HST to be very similar.

Good luck!

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom