LKABudMan And The Vivosun Auto Oasis - Sponsored By VIVOSUN

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Featuring the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System
Sponsored by VIVOSUN and Herbies US Express

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun SGS.

Vivosun GrowHub 42A ** -Vegetative- mode
  • Vivosun AeroLight A200SE - The world’s first 200W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
    • 06:00-22:00 Spectrum:Flower, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES 24" (45DLI)
  • Circulation Fan
    • 22:00-06:00 - Speed 1
    • 06:00-22:00 - Natural
  • AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Oscillating using Circulation Fan settings above
  • AeroZesh - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
    • 22:00-06:00 High 658% RH, Speed 10, default off
    • 06:00-22:00 High 82F / 66% RH, Speed 10, default off
** All controlled on my smartphone through the VIVOSUN App (wi-fi)

Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically on 'Natural Breeze' mode

Lizzy (Herbies Seeds Bruce Banner Auto)
Date: 4/22/24 Day# 68
Medium: 5G SIP Bucket with Coco & Dynomyco
Nutrients: 5MSA+5.5MC+.9BE+.75MgS @ 5.8-6.2pH​

Lizzy's drinking over a gallon per day now, when I remember to feed her in the evening. I finally set an alarm to 'feed the pig' every night. I'm still checking the pH on her nutes, but they're staying more stable and she's going through them quicker, so it hasn't been an issue.
Bruce Banner Tracker.png
She got so big so quickly and I really haven't done much trimming on her. I really need to get in there with some clippers this week because she's super bushy. She's in full stretch now and I keep backing the light up to 18" away. She's looks healthy and happy under the A200SE and budding up all over!

#VIVOSUN #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow

Back
Top Bottom