LKABudMan And The Vivosun Auto Oasis - Sponsored By VIVOSUN

Welcome to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, sponsored by @VIVOSUN. This journal will feature a variety of autoflowers grown in a Vivosun 32x60x80 tent controlled by the Vivosun Smart Grow System (SGS). I hope to use this journal to show off Vivosun's tent, AeroZesh, GrowHubs, AeroLight, and other fantastic Vivosun equipment. I'll also showcase other 420 sponsors as we go along. And of course, I'll be growing some beautiful autoflower ladies!

This tent is equipped with two Vivosun Aerolight 100w LEDs. The environment (VPD) is controlled by the AeroZesh (4" exhaust mounted on top) and the SGS. The VIVOSUN Smart Grow System (SGS) creates and maintains the ideal growing environment through powerful automated functions for all smart grow devices. I hope to use this journal to showcase the SGS as it continues to evolve and grow. Vivosun continues to add new SGS components, such as the AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan. I'll cover and review the Vivosun app as well, which also keeps evolving, getting more refined and new features.

I'd love for this to be a place other SGS users can post questions, issues, and suggestions for improvement. Guys, I can contact the head of Vivosun development with suggestions and issues. Let's take advantage of that and let them know what we want!

Where am I growing? I'll be growing in the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a Vivosun 32x60x80 tent in my basement. This tent will be equipped with the Vivosun Smart Grow system.

- AeroLight - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan that increases airflow to the canopy, encouraging balanced temperature and humidity that won the Red Dot 2022 design award. The AeroLight is made with 301B Diodes, dimmable driver, sunlike full spectrum, perfect for every stage of growth from seedling to flowering, and it is entirely programmable and adjustable.

- 4" AeroZesh - Ultra powerful automated air flow, the AeroZesh is a PWM controlled EC fan utilizing mixed-flow design to control speeds and create high static pressure, improving performance and reducing noise, fully programmable through the GrowHub, and optimized for controlling temperature and humidity. I have mine mounted on a board on the top of the tent.

- Growhub 42A - The central hub for the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System, controls all tent equipment simultaneously, allows you to adjust operation of equipment with simple-to-read interface, Grow Recipes take plants from seed to harvest automatically, can control many devices and is compatible across platforms, easy to install on tent walls with magnetic mounting plate. Mine is mounted on the front-left of the tent.

- AeroLight SE with GrowHub E25 - The AeroLight SE is a compact, powerful version of the award winning AeroLight. This light features the same great programmability as the AeroLight along with the integrated fan that have made the AeroLight such an excellent way to grow. It has all these features and still produces 100W at a more compact size and competitive price. The GrowHub E25 looks like a USB drive and plugs into any Vivosun SGS component, allowing you to control that component using the Vivosun App.

** VIVOSUN App ** Capable of managing multiple grow devices simultaneously, tracks and displays relevant data to help you improve your tent performance, use preprogrammed pro Grow Recipes to program the AeroLight and your ventilation and take you from seed to harvest automatically, or design your own Grow Recipes from scratch, and take your grow on the go.

The system is Fully Automated! The complete Smart Grow System for your grow space—control ventilation, lighting, spectrum, light intensity, on/off periods, and air circulation through the GrowHub and link all of your equipment together so your environment works in unison, monitor your environment from anywhere with the App, automatically respond to changes beyond your parameters, and establish the perfect grow.

Other Equipment
Vivosun AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - The safest and best grow tent fan on the market!
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillates horizontally and vertically. 'Natural Breeze' mode.
Vivosun Heat Mat with Controller - For germinating seeds and occasionally adding root zone heat, currently set to 78f

Basement
- Temps: 66-72f Central A/C and heat, radiant heater if needed
- Humidity: 35-45% with large dehumidifier
- Smoke detector, full sized fire extinguisher, fire retardant ball above tent

What am I Growing? I'll be growing autoflowers in this tent on a 20/4 schedule. Currently there is a FastBuds Green Crack Auto (Emmy) in week# 4 of flower. She has her own journal here and I'll continue that journal through harvest. All other/future occupants will be covered in this journal. I have a few autoflower seeds to try, and I look forward to trying some auto genetics from some of our fantastic sponsors. I'll try to keep one auto in flower at all times in this tent.

How am I growing? Below is the process I'm currently using for autos. I'm sure this will change and evolve, but for now:
1. Start the seed in EZGro plug in a dome on a Vivosun heat mat @ 76f until sprout+1-2 days.
2. Uppot to 4" pot until it can drain pot in 48 hours.
3. Uppot to 5g bucket with GroBucket SIP insert.
4. As soon as I can see the 5th node, I cut it off.
5. LST using CarHooks at first, then wire & binder clips later. My goal is to keep the canopy flat and wide, up to 32".

I coat the rootball in @DYNOMYCO every time I uppot. I use my carbon-filtered well water for everything. I've had it tested @ 100ppm/8.1pH, mostly calcium carbonate and very low sodium. I've been amending my soil with GeoFlora Veg & Dynomyco. This usually lasts through veg with water only, and then when I see flowers I start feeding flower nutes. I'm still trying out different sponsor nutrients for flower.

Thanks to 420 and all the admins and moderators that keep this site going. Thanks to all of our sponsors for all you for this site and the growing community. And a special thanks to @VIVOSUN for making the Vivosun Auto Oasis possible.

Finally, thanks to all of you for your encouragement, advice, suggestions, questions, humor and friendship. You're the real reason I'm here and I appreciate you all :green_heart:

Now it's time to grow some autos!

#Vivosun #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow

Setting up a Vivosun 32x60x80 Tent

First, unpack everything and lay it out. Make sure you have all the pieces and know where they go.

Vivosun made this easy by individually labeling all of the poles. I also love that all of the poles and corners are metal and lock together.

Next put together the top and bottom frames (including the corner pieces), and connect the side pieces.

Lock the side pieces into the bottom frame.

Put the top frame on. Line up one pole at a time and lock it in, then move onto the next pole.

Next unzip the entire tent and located the bottom. Once that thing is unzipped this can be difficult. Just remember the bottom should be the exact footprint (WxH) of the tent and it has no openings.

Fit the bottom of the frame into the bottom of the tent. Start with the tall side, then get the short side. Make sure it's all the way in the bottom and none of the sides are pinched.

Next put the top on the tent. I was able to drag the top over the near side and stretch it to the far side. It was actually easier than the bottom.

Then I put in the top support bars.

Once you have the top and bottom, all you need to do is zip it up! It looks huge next to the old Playpen.

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow

Setting up a Vivosun 32x60x80 Tent

First, unpack everything and lay it out. Make sure you have all the pieces and know where they go.

Vivosun made this easy by individually labeling all of the poles. I also love that all of the poles and corners are metal and lock together.

Next put together the top and bottom frames (including the corner pieces), and connect the side pieces.

Lock the side pieces into the bottom frame.

Put the top frame on. Line up one pole at a time and lock it in, then move onto the next pole.

Next unzip the entire tent and located the bottom. Once that thing is unzipped this can be difficult. Just remember the bottom should be the exact footprint (WxH) of the tent and it has no openings.

Fit the bottom of the frame into the bottom of the tent. Start with the tall side, then get the short side. Make sure it's all the way in the bottom and none of the sides are pinched.

Next put the top on the tent. I was able to drag the top over the near side and stretch it to the far side. It was actually easier than the bottom.

Then I put in the top support bars.

Once you have the top and bottom, all you need to do is zip it up! It looks huge next to the old Playpen.

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
Great job detailing assembly, I made the mistake of unzipping everything when I put mine together and it made it twice as hard to do. CL🍀:goodjob::bravo::popcorn::Namaste:

Welcome to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, sponsored by @VIVOSUN. This journal will feature a variety of autoflowers grown in a Vivosun 32x60x80 tent controlled by the Vivosun Smart Grow System (SGS). I hope to use this journal to show off Vivosun's tent, AeroZesh, GrowHubs, AeroLight, and other fantastic Vivosun equipment. I'll also showcase other 420 sponsors as we go along. And of course, I'll be growing some beautiful autoflower ladies!

This tent is equipped with two Vivosun Aerolight 100w LEDs. The environment (VPD) is controlled by the AeroZesh (6" exhaust mounted on top) and the SGS. The VIVOSUN Smart Grow System (SGS) creates and maintains the ideal growing environment through powerful automated functions for all smart grow devices. I hope to use this journal to showcase the SGS as it continues to evolve and grow. Vivosun continues to add new SGS components, such as the AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan. I'll cover and review the Vivosun app as well, which also keeps evolving, getting more refined and new features.

I'd love for this to be a place other SGS users can post questions, issues, and suggestions for improvement. Guys, I can contact the head of Vivosun development with suggestions and issues. Let's take advantage of that and let them know what we want!

Where am I growing? I'll be growing in the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a Vivosun 32x60x80 tent in my basement. This tent will be equipped with the Vivosun Smart Grow system.

- AeroLight - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan that increases airflow to the canopy, encouraging balanced temperature and humidity that won the Red Dot 2022 design award. The AeroLight is made with 301B Diodes, dimmable driver, sunlike full spectrum, perfect for every stage of growth from seedling to flowering, and it is entirely programmable and adjustable.

- 6" AeroZesh - Ultra powerful automated air flow, the AeroZesh is a PWM controlled EC fan utilizing mixed-flow design to control speeds and create high static pressure, improving performance and reducing noise, fully programmable through the GrowHub, and optimized for controlling temperature and humidity. I have mine mounted on a board on the top of the tent.

- Growhub 42A - The central hub for the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System, controls all tent equipment simultaneously, allows you to adjust operation of equipment with simple-to-read interface, Grow Recipes take plants from seed to harvest automatically, can control many devices and is compatible across platforms, easy to install on tent walls with magnetic mounting plate. Mine is mounted on the front-left of the tent.

- AeroLight SE with GrowHub E25 - The AeroLight SE is a compact, powerful version of the award winning AeroLight. This light features the same great programmability as the AeroLight along with the integrated fan that have made the AeroLight such an excellent way to grow. It has all these features and still produces 100W at a more compact size and competitive price. The GrowHub E25 looks like a USB drive and plugs into any Vivosun SGS component, allowing you to control that component using the Vivosun App.

** VIVOSUN App ** Capable of managing multiple grow devices simultaneously, tracks and displays relevant data to help you improve your tent performance, use preprogrammed pro Grow Recipes to program the AeroLight and your ventilation and take you from seed to harvest automatically, or design your own Grow Recipes from scratch, and take your grow on the go.

The system is Fully Automated! The complete Smart Grow System for your grow space—control ventilation, lighting, spectrum, light intensity, on/off periods, and air circulation through the GrowHub and link all of your equipment together so your environment works in unison, monitor your environment from anywhere with the App, automatically respond to changes beyond your parameters, and establish the perfect grow.

Other Equipment
Vivosun AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - The safest and best grow tent fan on the market!
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillates horizontally and vertically. 'Natural Breeze' mode.
Vivosun Heat Mat with Controller - For germinating seeds and occasionally adding root zone heat, currently set to 78f

Basement
- Temps: 66-72f Central A/C and heat, radiant heater if needed
- Humidity: 35-45% with large dehumidifier
- Smoke detector, full sized fire extinguisher, fire retardant ball above tent

What am I Growing? I'll be growing autoflowers in this tent on a 20/4 schedule. Currently there is a FastBuds Green Crack Auto (Emmy) in week# 4 of flower. She has her own journal here and I'll continue that journal through harvest. All other/future occupants will be covered in this journal. I have a few autoflower seeds to try, and I look forward to trying some auto genetics from some of our fantastic sponsors. I'll try to keep one auto in flower at all times in this tent.

How am I growing? Below is the process I'm currently using for autos. I'm sure this will change and evolve, but for now:
1. Start the seed in EZGro plug in a dome on a Vivosun heat mat @ 76f until sprout+1-2 days.
2. Uppot to 4" pot until it can drain pot in 48 hours.
3. Uppot to 5g bucket with GroBucket SIP insert.
4. As soon as I can see the 5th node, I cut it off.
5. LST using CarHooks at first, then wire & binder clips later. My goal is to keep the canopy flat and wide, up to 32".

I coat the rootball in @DYNOMYCO every time I uppot. I use my carbon-filtered well water for everything. I've had it tested @ 100ppm/8.1pH, mostly calcium carbonate and very low sodium. I've been amending my soil with GeoFlora Veg & Dynomyco. This usually lasts through veg with water only, and then when I see flowers I start feeding flower nutes. I'm still trying out different sponsor nutrients for flower.

Thanks to 420 and all the admins and moderators that keep this site going. Thanks to all of our sponsors for all you for this site and the growing community. And a special thanks to @VIVOSUN for making the Vivosun Auto Oasis possible.

Finally, thanks to all of you for your encouragement, advice, suggestions, questions, humor and friendship. You're the real reason I'm here and I appreciate you all :green_heart:

Now it's time to grow some autos!

#Vivosun #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow
Yooo budman thanks for the tag lookin forward to another forest 😁

Thanks for the tag BudMan! See you around! :Rasta:

:welcome:
I got a seat 💺 in back n looking 👀 forward to the grow/show. CL🍀 :woohoo: :goodluck::popcorn::Namaste:
Glad to have you along CL
Thank you. :popcorn:
Thanks for joining Stinker
Thanks for the tag!
Thanks for tagging along
Great job detailing assembly, I made the mistake of unzipping everything when I put mine together and it made it twice as hard to do. CL🍀:goodjob::bravo::popcorn::Namaste:
Thanks CL.
Hi Budman - great setup, cheers for the tag :hookah: :nomo:
Hey Roy, Vivosun has me set up pretty well :)
Yooo budman thanks for the tag lookin forward to another forest 😁
Well see what we can do with these autos!
Hi Emilya, good to see you here
:thanks:

thanks for the tag
Of course, glad you could join.
Looks like some fun toys. Hows the build quality on that Vivosun AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan? Mostly plastic?
Welcome. I really like having everything in one app, its definitely fun to play around with. I would imagine the @VIVOSUN AeroWave E6 is mostly plastic, at least on the outside. It's fairly small and light. When I first took it out of the box, I thought it was a joke. Once I plugged it in and played around with I was really impressed. Two of these in a 5x5 will cover the canopy well. It has 5 speeds and a 'natural wind' setting on the fan. If you hook it up to a GrowHub it has 10 speeds and can be scheduled. Here is a review I wrote. I've only used it for 1/2 a grow so far, so follow along and we'll see how long it lasts ;)

So what do I start first in the Auto Oasis? I have some FastBuds Gelato Auto seeds my son bought from North Atlantic Seed Company (NASC) a few months ago. They've been sitting in my seed stock since, teasing me. Time to grow some Gelato!

What am I growing? Fastbuds Gelato Auto via North Atlantic Seed Company (NASC)
- Sex: Feminized
- Flowering type: Autoflowering
- Suitable for: Indoor & Outdoor
- Effect: Uplifting | Giggly | Energizing | Creative | Happy | Relaxing
- Taste/Smell: Sweet | Ice cream | Cookie | Floral
- Genetics: GSC x Sunset Sherbert x Ruderalis
- Height: Up to 40" (70-100cm)
- Yield: 550-650 g/m² indoors
- From seed to harvest: 9 weeks (63 days)
- Genotype: 55% Sativa / 45% Indica
- THC: 26%
- CBD: < 1%

Description
Gelato has become a flag ship for quality flavor since its creation in California, and our Gelato Auto is no different. A well-structured stable plant with distinct ice cream flavors, making it a great choice for extractions. Gelato is without a doubt the most powerful strain we’ve ever created.

Heritage
Girl Scout Cookies became the gatekeeper in recent years in terms of quality, terpenes, flavor, and effect. It was not long before the Cookie Fam was evolving the Cookie lines to produce household favorites such as Sunset Sherbert, Cherry Pie, and Gelato. We fell in love with the Gelato strain right away and due to the commercial demand, our team couldn't help but create our own version of California's best. The result was spectacular. We produced the ultimate autoflowering progeny that takes only 9 weeks from seed to harvest. Our Gelato Auto reflects the very best in desired traits with sky-high potency, cup-winning flavors, and an insane resin profile that extract artists and hash makers will find extremely rewarding and productive.

How She Grows
Thanks to the well-balanced indica and sativa heritage, expect Gelato Auto to grow expressing hybrid vigor. A very easy to grow cultivar that is ideal for beginner and commercial growers looking for monster harvests in 63 days from seed to harvest. A medium height autoflower that will grow as tall as 70-100cm, making her well suited for keeping a low profile and those with limited height. Once mature, the growth structure is more indica dominant and very bushy with an abundance of fat side branches surrounding the main central cola. An excellent strain for growing in a Sea of Green set up and filling your grow space with smaller-sized plants.

Every internode will become full of thick, chunky buds that stack up from top to bottom filling out every branch with thick frosty nugs.

Grow Tips
As a more Indica structured plant, some light defoliation could be recommended as to help growth in the lower sections of the plant. A carbon filter is highly recommended, as she’s one of our smellier strains. Growers should also look to to harvest around week 9 once they start to see the pistils turn slightly amber/orange. Her abundance in resin makes her a great choice for making oils or extractions. The flushing process should start approximately 10 days before the end of the cycle.

Plant Appearance
A rich green plant, that’s crystal covered leaves will sparkle under the sun or grow lights. A more Indica-like structure, quite stocky and with lots of compact buds. As it approaches the end of its cycle you’ll see it cover itself in orange pistils.

Bud Appearance
Frosty, orange pistil covered buds. Boasting a vibrant green colour, with orangey golden frosty hairs, these buds will stick to your fingers with even just the lightest touch.

Flavor
Gelato Auto has an incredible aroma that can be described as sweet, smooth, vanilla, cookie dough with hints of citrus and undertones of ice cream. An unbelievably terpene-rich cultivar that has a flavor like no other. When smoking, your taste buds will be hit with a creamy, sweet cookie dough that has overtones of a smooth earthy, citrus. Extremely moorish and one of the best flavors to hit the market.

Smoke Report
What really separates this lady from the pack is her staggering 26% THC level. Not for the light-hearted and the perfect strain for anyone in search of soaring highs that last for hours on end. Thanks to the optimum blend of indica and sativa, the effects of Gelato Auto can be described as giggly, upbeat, energized, and full of creativity, accompanied by a relaxing, stress-free feeling. Smokers with a lower tolerance may find this cultivar to be a heavy hitter with the potential to keep you couch-locked all evening!

:welcome:

Glad to have you along CL

Thanks for joining Stinker

Thanks for tagging along

Thanks CL.

Hey Roy, Vivosun has me set up pretty well :)

Well see what we can do with these autos!

Hi Emilya, good to see you here

Of course, glad you could join.

Welcome. I really like having everything in one app, it’s definitely fun to play around with. I would imagine the @VIVOSUN AeroWave E6 is mostly plastic, at least on the outside. It's fairly small and light. When I first took it out of the box, I thought it was a joke. Once I plugged it in and played around with I was really impressed. Two of these in a 5x5 will cover the canopy well. It has 5 speeds and a 'natural wind' setting on the fan. If you hook it up to a GrowHub it has 10 speeds and can be scheduled. Here is a review I wrote. I've only used it for 1/2 a grow so far, so follow along and we'll see how long it lasts ;)
They really set you up with all the bells and whistle’s @VIVOSUN but I’m still waiting for it to brew coffee ☕️. lol CL🍀

Thanks for the tag, Budman..👍
@VIVOSUN really thought of everything, just add plants!

Back
Top Bottom