LKABudMan And The Vivosun Auto Oasis - Sponsored By VIVOSUN

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Featuring the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System
Sponsored by VIVOSUN and Herbies US Express

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun SGS.

Vivosun GrowHub 42A ** -Vegetative- mode
  • Vivosun AeroLight A200SE - The world’s first 200W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
    • 06:00-22:00 Spectrum:Flower, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES 24" (45DLI)
  • Circulation Fan
    • 22:00-06:00 - Speed 1
    • 06:00-22:00 - Natural
  • AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Oscillating using Circulation Fan settings above
  • AeroZesh - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
    • 22:00-06:00 High 658% RH, Speed 10, default off
    • 06:00-22:00 High 82F / 66% RH, Speed 10, default off
** All controlled on my smartphone through the VIVOSUN App (wi-fi)

Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically on 'Natural Breeze' mode

Lizzy (Herbies Seeds Bruce Banner Auto)
Date: 4/22/24 Day# 68
Medium: 5G SIP Bucket with Coco & Dynomyco
Nutrients: 5MSA+5.5MC+.9BE+.75MgS @ 5.8-6.2pH​

Lizzy's drinking over a gallon per day now, when I remember to feed her in the evening. I finally set an alarm to 'feed the pig' every night. I'm still checking the pH on her nutes, but they're staying more stable and she's going through them quicker, so it hasn't been an issue.
Bruce Banner Tracker.png
She got so big so quickly and I really haven't done much trimming on her. I really need to get in there with some clippers this week because she's super bushy. She's in full stretch now and I keep backing the light up to 18" away. She's looks healthy and happy under the A200SE and budding up all over!

#VIVOSUN #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow

The Vivosun Auto Oasis

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun SGS.

• Vivosun AeroLight A200SE - The world’s first 200W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
    • 06:00-22:00 Spectrum:Flower, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES 18" (45DLI)
  • Circulation Fan
  • AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Oscillating using Circulation Fan settings above
  • AeroZesh - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub

Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically on 'Natural Breeze' mode

Date: 5/6/24 Day# 81
Nutrients: 5MSA+5.5MC+.9BE+.75MgS @ 5.8-6.2pH​

Wow, life got a little too busy for a couple of weeks. Work picked up, a lot of vegetable garden work outside and everything else spring brings. I dropped off the grid for a couple of weeks, deleted all my social media apps (except 420) and got my garden planted. Now it's time to ease back into things ;)

For a few days I stopped tracking how much I was feeding Lizzy, and she only got fed once/day a couple of days. It seemed to do her well. When I was keeping the res full, she was drinking less than a gallon/day. Now that she went through a couple of dryer periods she's drinking more. I haven't changed the nutrients, she's still at the .9 g/G of BE. I'm mixing 5G of nutrients at a time, with 1ml pHDown and 25ml MSA (Silica). The mix starts around 6.0-6.1pH and drops to around 5.6-5.7 by the time it's done. I'll mix a little pH UP at the end to keep it around 5.8pH.
Bruce Banner Tracker.png
The AeroLight A200SE is at the top of the tent where it will stay. On day# 20 of flower, hopefully she's just about done stretching. She's still sharing the tent with garden starts, first tomatoes and now a bunch of herbs (basil/cilantro/dill/mint). Lizzy doesn't care as long as I don't bring any bugs in with them :)

I've had 'trim Lizzy' on my to-do list for two weeks now and I still hadn't gotten around to it. Part of that is I'm treating the basement as a clean room and staying out when I've been outside. In the meantime, she has gotten huge, bushy, and is full of bud! I started on her this morning, mainly focused on the bottom middle. I removed a lot of leaves and bud, all stuff that would have been larf crowding the middle. I'll finish cleaning her up in the next couple of days.

Nice job she looks great and welcome back it must feel good to have the garden in, I have tilled but accept for lettuce I have not put anything in yet. Have a great day LKA. :thumb: 🍋
Thanks Keith. I got my cucumbers, tomatoes and peppers in the ground this weekend. I'm still doing hydro lettuce inside, so I don't grow it outside. I'll be doing beans, peas, corn, squash, and even some melons outside this year as well.

Nice stacking in there and I was going to ask you if you were going to thin out the middle, and then you did!
:goodjob:
Thanks Shed. I started cleaning her up yesterday, but still have to do the other side. She was a mess!

As always, great looking garden!
Thanks Tim.
Is that really day 81? Assuming from sprout?
Yes, day# 81 from sprout. I had her in unwashed & unbuffered coco for a while and I think it stalled her. She didn't start flowering until day# 62, so she's only on day# 21 of flower! She's going well past 100 days...

How are you managing the pH in the res now since the issues started? I remember you saying you would only feed what she can drink, is that still the case? I'm currently growing in a similar fashion with Promix though, and seeing swings up of .4-.5 pH in less than 24 hours in the res. Can't keep it down.
Hi GB. I'm mixing up 5 gallons of nutrients at a time. I add 5ml/g MSA Stout (25ml) and 1ml pHDown and let that bubble for a few hours. Then I add 5.5g MC+1g BE+.75g MgS per gallon (so 27.5mc+5be+3.75mgs). I leave this bubbling with an air stone and feed Lizzy from it until it's gone. When freshly mixed, it reads around 6.0-6.1pH. The pH of this mixture slowly goes down, about .1 every day or two. Right now, Lizzy's drinking around a gallon a day so I don't really need to worry about the pH in the res. The 5 gallons is gone after 4-5 days. The last time I checked, it was 5.7pH on the last day. It feels like the Silica is helping keep the pH more stable, and she's drinking so much now there isn't much time for the pH to get out of whack.

You can try adding Silica to your feed to stabilize the pH. Also, if you're growing in promix than pH is not nearly as much of an issue. The soil should buffer the pH of the nutrients.

The Vivosun Auto Oasis

• 06:00-22:00 Spectrum:Flower, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES 18" (45DLI)
  • Circulation Fan

Other Equipment:

Date: 5/10/24 Day# 86
Nutrients: 5MSA+5.5MC+1BE+.75MgS @ 5.8-6.2pH​

I turned Lizzy around and trimmed the back side a bit today. It hurts cutting off some of those buds, but they would be on the floor in a couple of weeks anyways. She still has plenty of bud left on her. She's up to 1g/G BE and looking healthy and happy!

Back
Top Bottom