Lookah Seahorse Max Dab Pen With Water Filtration

Lookah

420 Member
I'd like to introduce you to the latest product from Lookah, who have just launched the Seahorse Max dab pen vaporizer.

This new dab pen is based on the Lookah Seahorse Pro but combines the water filtration cone of the Lookah Unicon. It's a portable water filter dab pen that aims to combine the best of both worlds, easy dabbing can cool smooth hits.

Dabbing concentrates with the Seahorse Max aims to enhance the experience that dabbers enjoyed from the Seahorse Pro by adding a water cone to the top of this dab device. Its held and used as you would a vape pen however, is quite a bit bigger to accommodate the glass water cone. This replaceable glass cone is made from thick borosilicate glass and is the same size as that featured on the Unicorn so when different glass cones are introduced later in the year they will be interchangeable between these two vaporizers.

It has the familiar five (5) button press, to turn on or off the device, which is common on most vapes.
Like the other Seahorse products, this has variable temperatures selected by pressing the power button two (2) times.
This cycles through the three preset temperatures low 3.2V (blue), medium 3.6V (purple), and high 4.1V (white) temperature modes.
Which those familiar with the Seahorse Pro will note are the same voltage and colors for the preset temperatures on that device.

The Seahorse Max has two vaping modes, a manual mode, and an auto mode.
For the manual mode, just set your chosen temperature, press and hold the power button to dab for up to 20 seconds.
The auto mode starts by pressing the power button three (3) times within 1.5 seconds.

The retail price for the Seahorse Max is $178.99 and it's currently available in five colors, red, orange, blue, gray, and yellow.

The Seahorse Max kit comes with
1 Seahorse Max Dab Pen
1 Removable Seahorse Max Glass Percolator
1 Stand Assemble
1 Mouthpiece Tip Stopper
2 Quartz Tip/Coils
1 Cleaning Brush
1 USB Cable
1 Coil Cover
1 User Manual

I'd like to introduce you to the latest product from Lookah, who have just launched the Seahorse Max dab pen vaporizer.

This new dab pen is based on the Lookah Seahorse Pro but combines the water filtration cone of the Lookah Unicon. It's a portable water filter dab pen that aims to combine the best of both worlds, easy dabbing can cool smooth hits.

Dabbing concentrates with the Seahorse Max aims to enhance the experience that dabbers enjoyed from the Seahorse Pro by adding a water cone to the top of this dab device. Its held and used as you would a vape pen however, is quite a bit bigger to accommodate the glass water cone. This replaceable glass cone is made from thick borosilicate glass and is the same size as that featured on the Unicorn so when different glass cones are introduced later in the year they will be interchangeable between these two vaporizers.

It has the familiar five (5) button press, to turn on or off the device, which is common on most vapes.
Like the other Seahorse products, this has variable temperatures selected by pressing the power button two (2) times.
This cycles through the three preset temperatures low 3.2V (blue), medium 3.6V (purple), and high 4.1V (white) temperature modes.
Which those familiar with the Seahorse Pro will note are the same voltage and colors for the preset temperatures on that device.

The Seahorse Max has two vaping modes, a manual mode, and an auto mode.
For the manual mode, just set your chosen temperature, press and hold the power button to dab for up to 20 seconds.
The auto mode starts by pressing the power button three (3) times within 1.5 seconds.

The retail price for the Seahorse Max is $178.99 and it's currently available in five colors, red, orange, blue, gray, and yellow.

The Seahorse Max kit comes with
1 Seahorse Max Dab Pen
1 Removable Seahorse Max Glass Percolator
1 Stand Assemble
1 Mouthpiece Tip Stopper
2 Quartz Tip/Coils
1 Cleaning Brush
1 USB Cable
1 Coil Cover
1 User Manual

I have this one, hits pretty good. Tips dont last too long though.
Lookah Seahorse 2-600x600.jpg

I have this one, hits pretty good. Tips dont last too long though.
Lookah Seahorse 2-600x600.jpg
Hi
We are always trying to improve these so as to provide a better product so we welcome your feedback.
thank you.

I agree, and from what I've been told from our customers the biggest downside to these is the tips not lasting long enough.
The quartz ones need replacing sooner than the other ceramic ones. which seem to last a good bit longer.
I'm not certain but I think the quartz ones get more brittle after time and need a delicate touch especially if pressed against a harder concentrate or surface. I hope we can make them better in the future.

Hi
We are always trying to improve these so as to provide a better product so we welcome your feedback.
thank you.

I agree, and from what I've been told from our customers the biggest downside to these is the tips not lasting long enough.
The quartz ones need replacing sooner than the other ceramic ones. which seem to last a good bit longer.
I'm not certain but I think the quartz ones get more brittle after time and need a delicate touch especially if pressed against a harder concentrate or surface. I hope we can make them better in the future.
Yes they get brittle, but it seems not all of them, only had a couple that got so brittle when I wiped them with alcohol swab they crumbled. One thing I would suggest is a little stand for it so that it wont clog as easy either after you give it a break for a few days/week .

The Seahorse Max looks nice, I bet that water makes for nice rips. Would be good with this THCA I picked up yesterday.

@Lookah congratulations on the 420 collaboration and for being a sponsor here 👍🏼😁.

Awesome redesign on the seahorse. I have the old version of the seahorse (which is my daily carry) and the unicorn mini.... Both products are awesome for on the go dabbing. And actually I have had a few local smoke shops start carrying your line after a little promoting about the equipment while looking for replacement heaters.😁.

@Lookah hey I was wondering if there was a cleaner for the 710 quartz heads? The heads last a decent time but they seem to get gunked up a bit after a couple of days.

I've been low and slow heating the element with the unit and tipping side ways to get excess to drip out but it's a long process. It removes the excess product and turns the coil back to white.... But again takes some time to do while not burning out the unit.

Anyways just wondering.... Thanks in advance and again... Awesome product.

IMG_20240403_065203581.jpg

IMG_20240403_065250776.jpg

Hi @HappyHazmat88

Thanks for the message.

We wrote a guide to cleaning the 710 Lookah coils that are used in the swordfish, dragon egg, python and unicorn mini devices.
We have the guide up on our blog page here

For small cleaning jobs you can heat the coil on the device like you have been doing. We advise to do this after sessions.

If the coil(s) started to get gunked up then soaking the coils in a little iso for 10 to 20 minutes first then swabbing out the excess Iso and gunk and letting them dry and then running them on the unit a few times works.

Hope that helps and happy dabbing.

Back
Top Bottom