Looking for high CBD's

sidermanwi

I am looking to grow a strain with high levels of cbd's. Which companies offer listings of this with strain info. Greatly apprieciate any help.:reading420magazine:

I dont remember the breeder but I recently read about this strain called cannatonic which took some award for being one of the highest cbd levels. Hope this helps.
:thumb:

BUMP! For medical marijuana users this is a especially important topic. Most of the strains out there have very low CBD levels (below 1% most of the time). I have read about a strain called "Harlequin" that is supposed to have a very high CBD level. I believe around 8%. I read an article a few months ago in High Times about it. More and more collectives are doing laboratory testing now and finding strains high in CBD has become easier. As far as finding seeds or clones you are on your own there. I have no clue as to where to get this strain but I sure would like to grow and smoke some. I have read one report where they said the body high was almost narcotic like taking a pain pill. If anyone knows of any other strains high in CBD and have lab results to back it up please do post.

My bad, Oakland.
Here is the deal. I have differing opinion as I have smoked them all. Get u fucking high! But excellent analgesia as well. ( What does the CBD become in those strains. Therein lies the answer)!
Over the last year; NORML and MAPS only found 2 of 47 strains to be CBD rich. In CA, MT, CO. independant labs have identified ten+ high CBD strains
soma a+, WC stinky purple, cotton candy/diesel, true blueberry/OG kush, harlequin, omrita rx, Jamaican lion, RX red, Misty Cannatonic, good medicine.

Harborside in Oakland has been the protagonist of the CBD-rich movement.

Just ordered a bunch of seeds today and was able to find some Cannatonic from "Resin Seeds". Very good price too. Also, ordered a bunch of Emerald Triangle gear. Looking forward to making a mother out of the Catta. It is feminized. I've never tried the Emerald Triangle seeds so I'm curious if there seeds are worth the hype. I'm going to build a DIY propagator today or tomorrow so I can start making my own clones instead of buying them. Yesterday I bought 4 clones...2 Trainwrecks, and 2 Lemon Diesel (which is the fire). One of those strains that stinks like lemon kerosene even while vegging!!! When I get this Cattatonic grown I'm going to try to have it tested. A lab testing potency recently opened up about an hour away.

They don't like making the stuff to build a DIY cloner propogator cheap. The little 360 degree spray heads that spray water onto the roots are .70 cents a piece and I need about 20 of them. Highway robbery. Beats buying the EZ-Cloner which are aeound 400 bucks new. Yowzwers. All the EZ cloner is is a plastic tub, a water pump, some PVC and some neoprene collars. No way in hell am I paying 400 bucks for less than 80 bucks worth of supplies. What a ripoff. GOing off on a tangent here but I am going to try to make as many Cannatonic clones as possible and donate some to the dispensary. I know there are a lot of patients who would appreciate a high CBD strain. I really would like to test my CHEM DAWG. I don't know if it has high CBD or CBN but it really does a good job of easing my back pain.

I am looking to grow a strain with high levels of cbd's. Which companies offer listings of this with strain info. Greatly apprieciate any help.:reading420magazine:

Just about any company that sells industrial hemp seeds, lol. (They're also cheaper as they can be purchased by the pound and up.) IH is reasonably high in CBD and has little to practically no measurable THC.

It's not talked about much in non-IH discussions. Possibly because it won't get the user high? But I believe that it still would provide many (not all) of the health benefits - and do so without certain side-affects (let's face it, for some the buzz associated with cannabis use IS a side-affect). If I lived in Canada or another country where purchasing industrial hemp seeds was both legal and easy, I would probably be interested in carrying out some crossbreeding experiments.

Just about any company that sells industrial hemp seeds, lol. (They're also cheaper as they can be purchased by the pound and up.) IH is reasonably high in CBD and has little to practically no measurable THC.

It's not talked about much in non-IH discussions. Possibly because it won't get the user high? But I believe that it still would provide many (not all) of the health benefits - and do so without certain side-affects (let's face it, for some the buzz associated with cannabis use IS a side-affect). If I lived in Canada or another country where purchasing industrial hemp seeds was both legal and easy, I would probably be interested in carrying out some crossbreeding experiments.

That would be an interesting experiment. I wonder if anyone has ever tried that? Better yet, take an autoflowering dwarf strain and cross breed it with IH. Now that would be weird.

In CO, search for 'Bubblegum Kush'. Shop in North Boulder had it - tested at 11.8% CBD, if memory serves. Unreal results with every kind of pain I've tried it on. No idea about availability of clones/seeds, sorry.

There are a couple high CBD strains I recently read about. A company by the name of Reggae seeds offers some strains said to have a good ratio of THC to CBD which ideally should be 1:1. The names of the strains with elevated CBD levels are as follows: Dancehall, Juanita La Lagrimosa (Juanita the Tearful), Kalijah, Session, and Dub. I know the first two for sure have high CBD levels. The bad thing is I did a quick search around the internet and these seeds are not exactly the easiest thing to get a hold of. I was not able to find any seedbanks selling their gear.

Hi,

I've been looking for strains high in cbd so I can make some Rick Simpson oil for my best friend with cancer. I will drive any where in OR to get a clones, seeds, cuttings or strains that are high in CBD. Could you help me out? I have about 40 different strains that I'm willing to trade. I'm a OMMP Patient and grower.

Maybe some thing in my strain list will interest you?

Afgan Kush
Afghani
AK-47
Black Betty
Blackberry
Blackberry Kush
Blue Dragon
Blue Dream
Blue Magoo
Blueberry
Bubba Kush
Cat Piss
Columbian Gold
Durban Poison
Grand Daddy Purple
Jack Herer
Lemon Pledge
Medicine Woman
Mr. Nice
New York City Sour Diesel
Northern Lights
OG Kush
Purple Silver
Shipwreck
Shiskaberry
Silver Haze
Strawberry Cough
Super Lemon Haze
Super Skunk
U. Dub aka U.W.
White Widow
Williams Wonder

If you still have Cannatonic, I would willing to do much to get my hands on that.

The Clone Goddess

Harborside Health Center has this strain

True Blueberry x OG Kush #1

4.8% THC 9.4% CBD!

Back
Top Bottom