Any autoflowering medical strain with low THC levels: under 0.2 percent

sensizond

420 Member
Hello guys,
This is my first post, but I am regular visitor of the forum.
I am a great fan of Autoflowering strains and I am willing to start growing exclusively CBD strains to help my insomnia and other health problems.
I am looking for Autoflowering strains with high level of CBD and low THC. From what I see on different seedbanks they offer strains with relatively high levels of THC (more then 0.2 percent) and I am looking to start growing strains with THC levels under 0.2 percent.
I am starting to grow my first indoor grow in Spain and want to grow under the Spanish laws which allow you to grow Cannabis with THC levels under 0.2 percent.
There are already strains mentioned in the law which are industrial hemp which is neither Autoflower neither gives you good buds.
Can you guys help finding nice CBD autoflower seeds with lower THC level then 0.2 percent?
Thank you so much in advance and happy to share a bud with you once I start!
Thanks!
BR
Sensizond

I'd say there's some isn't this similar.

"THC levels of under 1%, between 0,4-0,9%, and high levels of cannabidiol (CBD) of around 8-20%. The THC:CBD ratio stands between 1:15 and 1:23."

Check out Candida It should work well and there are a few that grow it quite often. @InTheShed would be a good one to ask

I believe @sensizond needs strains that are below 0.2% THC due to legal reasons. In Europe we can only grow legally if it's below 0.2%, and even then we need a permit to grow. Strains that are below 0.2% THC but still good in other ways are very hard to find. Similiar doesn't cut it since it has to be below 0.2%.

I believe @sensizond needs strains that are below 0.2% THC due to legal reasons. In Europe we can only grow legally if it's below 0.2%, and even then we need a permit to grow. Strains that are below 0.2% THC but still good in other ways are very hard to find. Similiar doesn't cut it since it has to be below 0.2%.

Oh, well different story then, crucial information that is.

hemp would be what you want then. Like @Enr0n said.

Good luck, I'm curious about this also..

Yes hemp is an option, but only if I breed it with Ruderalis as I want to grow Auto.
Anyone here ever growed CBD only strain or one with THC less then 0.2?
tx
br
s

I am starting to grow my first indoor grow in Spain and want to grow under the Spanish laws which allow you to grow Cannabis with THC levels under 0.2 percent.
Only hemp will consistently come in at that range, and in the US hemp is defined as under 0.3% THC. Hard to believe that we're 33% more lenient than Spain!

You would need to source hemp seeds, and I have never heard of anyone cross-breeding hemp and ruderalis enough times to make a hemp-based autoflower. Why do you need an autoflower? Are you growing outside in the winter?

Autos are easiest way to get a harvest during the cold months without any additional work on my side, just plan and water.
I will grow indoors. From what I see there are several Autos with high CBD, hopefully they will not turn to be higher THC then 0.2

The ability to plan and water has nothing to do with the type of strain you grow. The main advantage to autoflowers is they don't care about lighting schedule. You have no control over when they flower or how long they veg.

If you truly want to stay legal, I suggest you contact the breeder and ask for their test results showing the CBD and THC percentages. "High" and "Low" are completely meaningless in cannabis advertising.

The ability to plan and water has nothing to do with the type of strain you grow. The main advantage to autoflowers is they don't care about lighting schedule. You have no control over when they flower or how long they veg.

If you truly want to stay legal, I suggest you contact the breeder and ask for their test results showing the CBD and THC percentages. "High" and "Low" are completely meaningless in cannabis advertising.
Yes, I do know that, but also with Autos you do not need to transplant or trim, etc. I really love how they just give you great results with just water and light.
A question: what breeds the Legal Buds sellers are growing?
How they manage to grow these kind of strains when most of them are not available on the markets? Do they breed their own strains in order to get 0 THC strains on the market?

my first indoor grow in Spain and want to grow under the Spanish laws which allow you to grow Cannabis with THC levels under 0.2 percent.

Autos are easiest way to get a harvest during the cold months without any additional work on my side, just plan and water.
I will grow indoors. From what I see there are several Autos with high CBD, hopefully they will not turn to be higher THC then 0.2

You don't have to purchase seed that is certified to produce bud that has <.2% THC? I read something about that, but wasn't sure whether it applied to personal gardens or just commercial CBD grows. I was confused by what I read. For example, I read that CBD products were only legal for topical use. Then I read about the <.2% THC requirement for growing "CBD plants" (and, briefly, wondered if a lawyer could win a court case by showing lab results that stated the bud that someone got arrested because of... only contained minimal amounts of THC, as until it's decarboxylated, it's going to be THC(a), lol). But then I read that "in the privacy of one's own home" gardens were decriminalized - this being in regards to cannabis in general, not just <.2% THC strains - and that the police would only bother a person if that person's cannabis garden was outside. Or, if an indoor garden, they discovered that the gardener was growing enough plants to sell cannabis. Although the number of plants this would have to be was not stated. The author of the article did not explain to us non-Spanish readers just exactly how the Spanish police were expected to catch someone who was growing "too many" plants. I wondered if it was the same way police in the United States catch those who have indoor cannabis gardens; in other words, by the gardener doing something monumentally stupid (like telling someone that they do it :rolleyes: ). Or if the police in Spain were/are allowed to enter random homes at will with no prior evidence. Because, if the only way you could get arrested for having a garden of "normal" cannabis plants inside your home is to both (a)do something monumentally stupid and (b)grow too many plants, I'd probably grow something that produced a more reasonable amount of THC. Because, at a guess, you'll get more relief from insomnia, more pain relief, and more of other benefits. Perhaps one of the 1:1 strains that produce in the range of 8% to 12% THC and CBD. Regardless... I'm pretty sure I wouldn't call a government employee and ask them to come test my harvest ;) .

Back
Top Bottom