Lower leaves are turning to yellow and brown dots are getting appear on leaves

It's ok... I understand your desire to do it correctly. Let me tell you how my Dad transplants, because he grows huge cannabis plants and always has, and his method scares the daylights out of me. He removes the plant from the original container and then he slices the roots and quarters the roots, spreads them apart with his hands, and then puts them in the new container and builds fresh soil around and all through that old rootball, all while singing or whistling a saucy navy song. This, especially with the singing that an even partially deaf person could hear, would be considered high stress transplanting, and it does stall the plants out for a day or two, but my oh my do they bounce back strongly!! His plants have always exceeded mine, until recently.

I am a little more gentle, especially for the renowned to be so fragile that if you sneeze on them, you stunt them, Autos. I will gently remove the plant from the container, after first setting that container down in the fresh new soil in the new container, and making an exact impression of the present container. Then just lift her out of the old container and set her down as easy as you please into the ready made hole. No stress, no ripping and tearing at the roots, no singing songs of death and mayhem, and the plants continue on as if nothing ever happened.

Upon any transplant, always water properly to runoff, attempting to merge the old and new soil regions together.

Root juice or especially a product like Great White mycorrhizae are highly recommended upon transplant to really give vigor to the roots and to encourage the fungi growth that becomes so important to the grow later on. I like to do this job during the daylight so that I can see what I am doing, and I don't think a momentary exposure to the light is going to hurt the roots nearly as bad as my father does with his singing.

Lol :laughtwo: such a lovely dad, they goin on their own ways, same like ma dad he never listen to anybody but he is growing fruits n vegetables in his farm house, they are old school style.

Okie @Emilya i will do my best n lets see what happens
Tnx for reply ma queen.
With love

:love::circle-of-love::green_heart::circle-of-love::kiss::yummy:

Pot Yoda @Emilya taught me about being root bound pert right at the beginning of my farming endeavor! What I've found since after lots and lots of up potting is it is typically a REALLY big plant in relation to the size of the pot it is growng in that gets root bound in my pot condo.

The other thing besides overwatering I might be inclined to do is up your call/mag. I tend to need quite a bit extra, .2ml seems light.

Back
Top Bottom