Lower leaves are turning to yellow and brown dots are getting appear on leaves

Km021

Hey (Stage: early vegetative)
I have issues with the lower leaves(older) and its getting yellow recently some dark yellow or brown dots are appearing and its getting more and more, leaves are curling down and soft, do you know whats the reason? Thanks
@Emilya

1B85562B-5978-4E14-BD67-6C397C68EE3B.jpeg
C5D79984-FFDF-47F4-A8C6-8D9F8B284177.jpeg
CCC76F06-64CB-4C1A-B42C-790C3A0B807D.jpeg

Hiya @Km021 what are you feeding them and how often?
Hey thanks

Medium: biobizz light mix EC :1100

I feed her :
1-biobizz fish mix : 0.5 ml/L
2-biobizz top max (immobile) : 0.3 ml/L
3- canna rhizotonic (root) 0.3ml/L
4- GHE Cal-mag : 0.2 ml/L

I use RO water carbon filter with ppm 8

PH: 6.2 _ 6.4

I check soil with moist meter n when ever needs water i feed her 150 ml/L nuts n water solution
It happen only with one older leaf n i hve removed it from plant, i hope that i hvent done a big mistake by cut that single leaf
D1FAD917-A803-405C-AE10-B46664B4D044.jpeg
599DADFA-1DE4-4D98-A223-9C2B3A775118.jpeg
021BD34E-38D4-4888-807E-264229AD130E.jpeg
92B35A49-A3CA-4003-99F0-95CB2A0C5E1E.jpeg
73CDCF11-E888-426B-AC3E-F6E24E83DAB7.jpeg

Photo Update here :

Mornin' @Km021 that water meter can be tricky. Just based on what info you supplied I'd say you are overwatering her. Only water if it's dry all the way down to the bottom of the pot, maybe a inch above the bottom. I only use my water want for the pH function, go entirely by pot weight. Light as a feather is when I water. No worries on snipping a leaf. People do it for strategic reasons all the time.

Hey thanks

Medium: biobizz light mix EC :1100

I feed her :
1-biobizz fish mix : 0.5 ml/L
2-biobizz top max (immobile) : 0.3 ml/L
3- canna rhizotonic (root) 0.3ml/L
4- GHE Cal-mag : 0.2 ml/L

I use RO water carbon filter with ppm 8

PH: 6.2 _ 6.4

I check soil with moist meter n when ever needs water i feed her 150 ml/L nuts n water solution
It happen only with one older leaf n i hve removed it from plant, i hope that i hvent done a big mistake by cut that single leaf
D1FAD917-A803-405C-AE10-B46664B4D044.jpeg
599DADFA-1DE4-4D98-A223-9C2B3A775118.jpeg
021BD34E-38D4-4888-807E-264229AD130E.jpeg
92B35A49-A3CA-4003-99F0-95CB2A0C5E1E.jpeg
73CDCF11-E888-426B-AC3E-F6E24E83DAB7.jpeg

Photo Update here :
Hi km,
Can I ask a quick question, do you not use the bio bizz base grow nutrient?
Topmax is a flower booster
Fish mix is an additive
Neither of these are grow nutrients. I think you may need a good base grow nutrient.

Hi km,
Can I ask a quick question, do you not use the bio bizz base grow nutrient?
Topmax is a flower booster
Fish mix is an additive
Neither of these are grow nutrients. I think you may need a good base grow nutrient.
Hey LMH tnx for commentin, yeah you are right, i use Biogrow only for first feedin and switch to fish mix till at the end of late vegetative stage and when she starts flowering again switch back to bio grow (N) (biobizz expert tips recommended), idk yet what is going on coz i hve followed the exact schedule.

Mornin' @Km021 that water meter can be tricky. Just based on what info you supplied I'd say you are overwatering her. Only water if it's dry all the way down to the bottom of the pot, maybe a inch above the bottom. I only use my water want for the pH function, go entirely by pot weight. Light as a feather is when I water. No worries on snipping a leaf. People do it for strategic reasons all the time.

Hey @Pbass tnx for replyin.
I use soil moist meter to check the soil i use to water plants when ever the moist meter is showing red color that it is fully dry.

Hey @Km021 , I think all that is wrong is that you have become rootbound in those containers that are partially full of soil. Transplant immediately to fresh soil and at least 3x bigger, and I bet your problems go away.
Hey @Km021 , I think all that is wrong is that you have become rootbound in those containers that are partially full of soil. Transplant immediately to fresh soil and at least 3x bigger, and I bet your problems go away.

I will do it tomorrow for sure, its time to transplant it to 10 Lt air pot ❤️

Hey @Pbass tnx for replyin.
I use soil moist meter to check the soil i use to water plants when ever the moist meter is showing red color that it is fully dry.
where are you measuring? if you have the probes all the way down into the last inch or so, and it shows dry down there, then it is indeed time to water in a normal system... but following the directions on biobizz, it just isnt clear when you are supposed to do it... according to my eyes however, your plant looks over watered.

where are you measuring? if you have the probes all the way down into the last inch or so, and it shows dry down there, then it is indeed time to water in a normal system... but following the directions on biobizz, it just isnt clear when you are supposed to do it... according to my eyes however, your plant looks over watered.

Yea I check the moist with probe deep into the root zone, i might watered it too much last time you are right.

carry on then... you are doing the same thing that I do, except I water to runoff each time to create a standard by which I can judge how the roots are doing. Since I know I am giving the same amount of water (more or less) each time because that is what the soil has the ability to hold, that becomes a standard. Then by monitoring how long it takes the plants to get back to the dry point, I can easily judge how strong my roots are getting, and when it is time to uppot... when that wet/dry cycle is happening in a 24-36 hour period.

carry on then... you are doing the same thing that I do, except I water to runoff each time to create a standard by which I can judge how the roots are doing. Since I know I am giving the same amount of water (more or less) each time because that is what the soil has the ability to hold, that becomes a standard. Then by monitoring how long it takes the plants to get back to the dry point, I can easily judge how strong my roots are getting, and when it is time to uppot... when that wet/dry cycle is happening in a 24-36 hour period.
I will do it for sure, I will track it from now . I Appreciate you for spendin time to write for me :circle-of-love: :hug: :thanks: :kiss: :green_heart::kiss:

I will do it for sure, I will track it from now . I Appreciate you for spendin time to write for me :circle-of-love: :hug: :thanks: :kiss: :green_heart::kiss:
Hi again @Emilya hope you doing good , im going to transplant my plants to larger pots as you said, and need to knw how to transplant properly without any stress n root damage,

Pots Current condition:

They are fully dry and i hve checked it exactly at the bottom of pots with my prob , its fully dry.

>My root supplement Canna Rhizotonic (liquid).

Could you please help me

:circle-of-love:
My questions:

>When to transplant?
>WTD before transplanting?watering? How much water? Needs run off or no? Just ph water? Or need to use root juicing? If needs or helps the plant to decrease stresses and recovering, how to do that ? Before transplant or after transplant?

> Transplant these ladies in
Off-light or ON-light?
> after transplanting tips

Edited:
> i have a plant that recently steped on early flowering stage n i think the pot is too small, what if i transplant it to larger pot?! Is it too late to do that?

Forgive me for my numerous questions :kiss::thanks::hug::green_heart::yummy:

It's ok... I understand your desire to do it correctly. Let me tell you how my Dad transplants, because he grows huge cannabis plants and always has, and his method scares the daylights out of me. He removes the plant from the original container and then he slices the roots and quarters the roots, spreads them apart with his hands, and then puts them in the new container and builds fresh soil around and all through that old rootball, all while singing or whistling a saucy navy song. This, especially with the singing that an even partially deaf person could hear, would be considered high stress transplanting, and it does stall the plants out for a day or two, but my oh my do they bounce back strongly!! His plants have always exceeded mine, until recently.

I am a little more gentle, especially for the renowned to be so fragile that if you sneeze on them, you stunt them, Autos. I will gently remove the plant from the container, after first setting that container down in the fresh new soil in the new container, and making an exact impression of the present container. Then just lift her out of the old container and set her down as easy as you please into the ready made hole. No stress, no ripping and tearing at the roots, no singing songs of death and mayhem, and the plants continue on as if nothing ever happened.

Upon any transplant, always water properly to runoff, attempting to merge the old and new soil regions together.

Root juice or especially a product like Great White mycorrhizae are highly recommended upon transplant to really give vigor to the roots and to encourage the fungi growth that becomes so important to the grow later on. I like to do this job during the daylight so that I can see what I am doing, and I don't think a momentary exposure to the light is going to hurt the roots nearly as bad as my father does with his singing.

Back
Top Bottom