Making RSO with Everclear and Distiller

I still have a couple grams of oil from my last batch -- itching to make some more -- over abundant yard harvest of Lavender Purple Kush last year , gotta make freezer room for 2024. Plus I can't stop doin these auto grows, just love the variety and now the outdoor seedlings have popped..

Trying a third run a Do Si Do's -- just have not been able to bring this strain home ---

Good luck Gr

Happy Growing
MotaMan

I still have a couple grams of oil from my last batch -- itching to make some more -- over abundant yard harvest of Lavender Purple Kush last year , gotta make freezer room for 2024. Plus I can't stop doin these auto grows, just love the variety and now the outdoor seedlings have popped..

Trying a third run a Do Si Do's -- just have not been able to bring this strain home ---

Good luck Gr

Happy Growing
MotaMan
Is that DosSiDos a female or an auto?

Last two times - one indoor and another outdoor -- mid growth the friggin plant just overnight would dry up... Like I hadn't watered like forever - the other plants lush and healthy -- Do Si Dos flatlined... If this one is a bust then genetics have to be the blame.. Never saw plant death that fast .

Happy Growing
MotaMan

Back
Top Bottom