Male? or Female?

Rsticks12it

Hello there I have a debate that I need some help with. I woke up and inspected my plants and finally!!!! Signs of sex on 2 of 3. where my debate lies is with my wife. since I have started growing she has really taken to it and I have tried to educate her. But there is one plant that I feel is a male and My wife is heart broken as am I. I was going to pull it but she will not let me until I get the advice of a professional. She said I have to post pics on here and get your opinions first please help me out. These pictures are from a cell phone so it is hard to tell. also it is only day one of the growth so I will post until I get the answer My Beautiful wife needs. THANKS.
male_24.jpg
male_plant.jpg
male46.jpg
male310.jpg

Yeah it is unfortunate but I can still get some use out of him. I took a closer look at the other two with a magnifying glass and Pleased to say I am the PAPA of two beautiful Girls!!! 2/3 Not to bad!
:high-five:

Thanks and Nice to see ya IceMud as Always!!! And Thanks to You SeaGem!!!!

Any Ideas on what to do with Him? I got plenty of seeds. so would like to do something if possible to benefit from it.

Balls balls balls... Pull him bro. Not good havin that among ur girls bro..

Do u have a way to isolate him, or mane put outside. As someone told me, collect the pollen. let him grow out make hash, edibles (might not be very potentate depending on allot of variables), butter, or just pull him. Good luck and welcome to 420

Yeah it is unfortunate but I can still get some use out of him. I took a closer look at the other two with a magnifying glass and Pleased to say I am the PAPA of two beautiful Girls!!! 2/3 Not to bad!
:high-five:

Thanks and Nice to see ya IceMud as Always!!! And Thanks to You SeaGem!!!!

Any Ideas on what to do with Him? I got plenty of seeds. so would like to do something if possible to benefit from it.

Really its up to you.. If you want to keep it growing do so, but separate it first! If you have alot of seed you may as well cut it, than waste ur efforts to raise a male plant, sure you can smoke it, but its really not what id call a good smoke, always end up with seed casings in your cones popping everywhere!! soon as i sexed em i sort them for growing.. GIRLS ONLY!! But ur call mate;)

Back
Top Bottom