Male or too early? Help a vacationer!

TacoMan

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for all the help ahead of time, I got myself perhaps into more than I expected and have used how-to-guides online at this point to help my brother out (below).

Short story: Brother had to take a long trip for work after blooming phase was turned and asked me to watch his plants. I figured it couldn't be hard, I have house plants and my garden looks fine so I told him I could handle it. Obviously I am here so I really can not - he left this long list of things to do and I feel like I am trying to help raise a small animal than grow a plant.

The problem I have run into is the sheet said to pull any plants that look like they are growing bananas or balls, no problem except most of the "new" plants are still a little small to have developed but the one labeled "Clone-F" has what I think are clusters of balls. I don't what to pull this one and be wrong - it is the largest and only big one.

Can you let me know if this is a goner or if I should wait? I don't want to call him and admit defeat - he has been gone about two weeks so they have been blooming for the same time period.

IMG_20160817_202337_zpsiy2vm31v.jpg
14012240_1191206954232990_1801621199_n_zpszaojtmxw.jpg
IMG_20160817_202327_zpsgwud8zcv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom