Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love: Hi Neil,thanks for these soothing words. It's so good to have you around. :circle-of-love:
Flyboy, not sure if you did already but did try re-programming and hit test to save it? Then store to memory? I am personally real bad at programming things with remotes but I know when I try to fix it and randomly hit buttons it never works . Hopefully you will get her programmed before it becomes a major problem. Good luck

I think the only solution to the learning curve problem of the remote is to have a woman from Mars personally hand deliver the lights and provide personal instruction and not leave until the buyer is satisfied the unit is working properly. I'm thinking it would help if she can cook, because it sounds like she is going to be there for a while. :)

Wow Gnarly. Tell everyone about the Mars Women helping us... Since I have 3 remotes I got 3 Mars Women here at my house to instruct me and they are keeping my house spotless.

Here are some nice hash tips under my 1200w in a 30x30 tent .

image3797.jpeg

:circle-of-love: Hi Riden, the AUTO mode and Manuel Mode has the same setting screen. I have just called our factory, and feedback to him your questions. When you press AUTO, M0,M1 or M2, the remote is with setting mode
Auto_Setting.png
so, after setting, if you want to use AUTO, M0, M1 or M2 mode, you need to press OK for sending the data to light, and the remote will be back to the main screen. Next time, if you press AUTO, M0,M1,or M2 again, the remote will stay at the setting mode again, so all the programs you have set before will not work in the following hours, the remote will stay at the present state forever.
Please remember to press OK or BACK to return to the main screen, I'm wondering if this is the situation you have met? If not, please let me know, I will talk with our factory again!:high-five:
Auto mode???? The only AUTO mode is in set up that I see. There is nothing on the screen saying that it is in AUTO. Manual?, Auto?, same screen, don't know if you're in AUTO or Manual. Test Mode I tried and did get it to work but in the test mode I didn't see any changes in the light until right to the end of the test then it came on full brightness but still had to turn it off as it didnt go off by it's self. I took the light out of my grow tent and replaced with my older Mars Hydro. Have to have the light out to where I can see it and make test before I use it any further with my grow. Cant have plants in a 12-12 cycle and I have to turn off manually because it is still running another hour or two. I have even gone and reset the remote to factory settings and reprogrammed. So we will see if it goes off this time. And the program is saved in Mo.

:thumb: glad to know you solve it. Hope it will work this time. The test time is very short. maybe you didn't have the time to catch the difference. The brightness will change according to your set-up.:high-five:
Ok , got it to work finally ,
Here's what I did...
I programmed it under auto , pushed auto , put in my programming and saved to M0 , pushed ok sent info to light , blinked 3 times and it's going through its program, I did notice that it actually doesn't change brightness until just slightly after a minute has gone by in each sequence of programming, I have mine to sunrise for every ten minutes to change for the hour till full brightness . Hope this helps you :)

:laughtwo: we will take this advice. The instruction video from Mars-Hydro is under filming. Video is more vivid than words.:circle-of-love:
I think the only solution to the learning curve problem of the remote is to have a woman from Mars personally hand deliver the lights and provide personal instruction and not leave until the buyer is satisfied the unit is working properly. I'm thinking it would help if she can cook, because it sounds like she is going to be there for a while. :)

Thank you very much for the video. The set-up is perfect. :thumb:
Try this , made a video to help :)

Ok so went back in and it had not come to full brightness, had to send the info again , this time just tried pushing auto and ok , see if that works

:cheesygrinsmiley: lol, CatfishKnight
Wow Gnarly. Tell everyone about the Mars Women helping us... Since I have 3 remotes I got 3 Mars Women here at my house to instruct me and they are keeping my house spotless.

:tokin: I believe you will come back soon. I wonder whether it's legal to grow in space.:love:
:biglaugh: Time to blast off on my intergalactic bong space craft. See you round earthers later!!! :bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::bongrip:

Cheers SmokeSara

V

You guys are great.
I'm excited on my future crops.
After all these harvest.
I'm ditching out the soil!
Going coco with smart pots and self watering system.

Cheers, my new pax 2

image90.png

:laughtwo: we will take this advice. The instruction video from Mars-Hydro is under filming. Video is more vivid than words.:circle-of-love:
I have faith you will get it all figured out and find the right words to communicate it's proper operation soon enough. I think the remote may be smarter than we are and we just have to catch up to the technology. Old dogs and new tricks.....

:circle-of-love: Hi Riden, the AUTO mode and Manuel Mode has the same setting screen. I have just called our factory, and feedback to him your questions. When you press AUTO, M0,M1 or M2, the remote is with setting mode
Auto_Setting.png
so, after setting, if you want to use AUTO, M0, M1 or M2 mode, you need to press OK for sending the data to light, and the remote will be back to the main screen. Next time, if you press AUTO, M0,M1,or M2 again, the remote will stay at the setting mode again, so all the programs you have set before will not work in the following hours, the remote will stay at the present state forever.
Please remember to press OK or BACK to return to the main screen, I'm wondering if this is the situation you have met? If not, please let me know, I will talk with our factory again!:high-five:

I may have finally got it programmed. I was trying to test it and came up with the idea instead of waiting for 12 hrs for it to turn off, is to change the time. One to see if the program turns it off. Changed the time to early morning and sure enough, it turned off this time. Changed the time to afternoon, and it came back on. I watched one of the videos and I think what I was doing wasn't doing was pushing OK again after I put the program in memory. So I think I might have it going this time. It's back over my flowering plants and going let it run it full program cycle. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Here are the 3 female Dark Dragon plants i got out of the 10 beans under the Mars Pro Epistar 160LED looking happy and healthy :circle-of-love:. the light is working perfectly and cant wait until i can see what the lights can do in flower

IMG_157420.JPG
IMG_157516.JPG
IMG_157720.JPG
IMG_157816.JPG
IMG_158020.JPG
IMG_158119.JPG
IMG_158323.JPG
IMG_158415.JPG

I may have finally got it programmed. I was trying to test it and came up with the idea instead of waiting for 12 hrs for it to turn off, is to change the time. One to see if the program turns it off. Changed the time to early morning and sure enough, it turned off this time. Changed the time to afternoon, and it came back on. I watched one of the videos and I think what I was doing wasn't doing was pushing OK again after I put the program in memory. So I think I might have it going this time. It's back over my flowering plants and going let it run it full program cycle. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Yes that is what I had to do. Program it then press the memory button like M0. It would say something like are you sure press ok. I would press ok and it saved it and then set the lights with flickering. When the lights would still be off and the word is off in display then I would press the on button.

Back
Top Bottom