Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:thanks: thank you, randy. :rollit: This is very helpful.
Could be Mag or Cal or even Iron, if you only started to add cal/mag might take longer to take effect and never clear up just not get worse. I use RO water and add 3ml per gallon cal/mag for what was removed and 5ml per gallon for LED's at both the initial water and all added water.

I always try and maintain at least a 10 degree difference between light and dark and have found mid to upper 80's when lights are on and mid to upper 70's during veg and mid 70's to mid 60's during flower works best for me. Colder night temps will help your plants finish and not drag on for extra weeks

:goodjob: that's true, grow under LED needs to add more Cal/mag.
I agree with this assessment, looks like a Cal/Mag issue and the timing of your issue is often when one will show up.......they really eat up the Cal/Mag during weeks 4-5 of flower. I have read that MJ plants grown under LED require a little less nutrients, but need 25% extra Cal/Mag.......I definitely noticed this on my current grow and it seems to hold true. Also, I've grown out that Female Seeds WWxBB, it's some nice smoke and I got some very nice yield as well.

ganjazz:love::love::love: this is beautiful:circle-of-love:
:circle-of-love:

04406.JPG

Just a thought... is there any way to infuse the heat and taste of the reaper into a few of them buds?

UhmmmUhmmm... Sounds like a very hot high... Lol

Congrats!!! Brian.:party::party::party: Love ya! This is a beautiful day!:cheer::cheer:
Just harvested my first ThunderHaze auto at day 73 under my mars 144x5, looks super frosty! love my LEDs

IMG_159622.JPG
IMG_160622.JPG
IMG_160725.JPG
IMG_160923.JPG
IMG_161020.JPG

Hey SmokeSara, new member with a current grow journal in my signature. I don't think my current light is going to cut it alone and I'm not at all happy with my tent, so I'm interested in talking to you about a new 4x4 tent and a light to either compliment the spider, or replace it and I'll leave the spider in my current tent and actually grow tomatoes with it.

I don't have enough posts yet to PM you, assuming i can reply if you PM me.

:thumb: Cat, give them all my best wishes.:hug:
Which Cube of 9 will sprout First?

On the left is 9 cubes of "Rapid Rooter"

On the right is 9 cubes of "Coco Soil Mix"

On the left is 2 of each of Purpy Le P.U., Primo Purp, Purp Dawg Haze, & 3 Carolina Reaper Pepper Seeds "World's Hottest" .

On the Right is 1 of each of Purpy Le P.U., Primo Purp, Purp Dawg Haze, & 6 Carolina Reaper Pepper Seeds.
May the Best Seeds & Soil starter win...
20151123_163212.jpg

:cheesygrinsmiley:your plants will love it and so will you.:high-five:
Our reflector series 96 came today , it's already in a 4x2 tent over the next 2 plants going under the Mars pro 320 in a few weeks. Running it on the veg setting to save some cash , pro 320 is in flight from Alaska as I type , should be here in the morning. Following that plane on the internet in real time , lol.

image3991.jpeg

:circle-of-love: hello arteekay, welcome to this thread.:hug: A bigger tent is better for your plants when they grow up. :Namaste: We have 3'11"x3'11"x6'7" tent stocked in Canada and MarsII900w will be enough in that tent. :circle-of-love:You can keep your light in it so you will have more power.:high-five: If I send you pm, you can not pm me back. You can send me an email for more information. The email is info@mars-hydro.com Just tell me you are arteekay from 420. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hey SmokeSara, new member with a current grow journal in my signature. I don't think my current light is going to cut it alone and I'm not at all happy with my tent, so I'm interested in talking to you about a new 4x4 tent and a light to either compliment the spider, or replace it and I'll leave the spider in my current tent and actually grow tomatoes with it.

I don't have enough posts yet to PM you, assuming i can reply if you PM me.

Here's an update with (4) 600w older style lights. 10 days into flowering with no signs of flowers though =( They keep growing and growing, the tallest one is about 46 inches tall! Oh well, this is my first grow, just as long as I get 4 ounces, I'm happy.

IMG_37906.JPG

IMG_38009.JPG

IMG_379811.JPG
IMG_37946.JPG

Ok I put the seeds in the Grow Room under the Cree128. I will eventually have (2) 10 gallon pots and (4) 3 gallon pots. The rest of the plants will go into the Greenhouse outdoors. The (2) 10 gallon pots will have bamboo coming out of wire rack to bend the branches over sort of like a mini sog.
20151124_090717.jpg

Here's an update with (4) 600w older style lights. 10 days into flowering with no signs of flowers though =( They keep growing and growing, the tallest one is about 46 inches tall! Oh well, this is my first grow, just as long as I get 4 ounces, I'm happy.

IMG_37906.JPG

IMG_38009.JPG

IMG_379811.JPG
IMG_37946.JPG

Are they Auto's? Have you switched to 12/12?

Are they Auto's? Have you switched to 12/12?

No, they are not autos (not that I believe, because I got them from a bag seed) Yes, I have switched them 12/12 from 18/6 10 days ago. I have a set of auto seeds lined up to go in after these are done, so I hope the autos don't get as big as these, I mean I do and I don't lol

Room temp - 78
water temp - 65
humidity - 50-60
water PH - 5.8 (adjusted daily)

Back
Top Bottom