Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

So cob led is better than just led? If the pro is cob than I want one lol. Looks like after new years I'll be getting the epistar 320. If I can afford I will get the CREE 256 but I feel the pro 320 is more power.

I'm gonna say 225 grams ! :bravo:

I'm only pushing for about 125 Grams per plant I have a total of 4. If I get 225 out of 1 I will be stoked as hell and will never think of any kind of light again other than Mars Hydro LEDs lol.
I got around 8 oz dried on 4 plants on 23

Sent from my Nexus 6 using 420

I pulled 8 oz dried in a 2x2 with 6 42 watt cfls with random bag seed. I think the mars hydro can out preform cfl. Yeilds should be stellar.

I pulled 8 oz dried in a 2x2 with 6 42 watt cfls with random bag seed. I think the mars hydro can out preform cfl. Yeilds should be stellar.

O yeah for sure they will smash any CFL. My last grow of 3 plants under a 400 Watt MH/HPS I got a total of dry 523 grams. That was from 2 shitty clones of supposed pineapple punch and one clone of headband 517. The smoke is good but really has no smell or taste. I think not from anything I did but just because they were crappie genetics

:circle-of-love: thanks for choosing us, Max. Here you will learn a lot from many experienced growers. I believe you will grow as good as they do.:high-five:

Thanks Sara, I've been following journals and learning. Apparently the tent is out of stock until 12th January. I'll try to wait for that because I wanted to use the Mars tent and LED combination... but that's a looooong time to wait *impatient* ;-) Cover your eyes now... I may have to get a different tent *looks shocked*.

Ok, you can open your eyes now :)

Oh, I can only hope to be half as good as some of these guys. No pressure at all!

Max

any guesses on what this plant will yield dry?
69 grams :thumb:

I'm hoping so, and this is along the lines of what I am thinking. I used to get 2-2.5 ounces per plant with a 5 week veg under HPS in soil. Lots of different factors this time around, most of which should increase yield: 9 week veg, flood and drain hydro, LED lighting, etc. I've taken a couple of years off growing before jumping in with the Mars LEDs, so I'm a little rusty with my predicting, but I figure 2.5ish ounces has already been chopped off each of the 2 plants I have harvested, with another ounce left behind on each plant to ripen up some more.

Proof will be in the final dry weigh-in, but I can vouch that these MarsII 900's can grow some large, dense, chunky buds. I ran my lights at 16-18" above the canopy through all of flowering and the C99 buds are denser than the last time I grew this strain under HPS.

Here is a screen shot
image269.png

Here is a screen shot
image269.png
You clearly have more knowledge than I do about led lights. What is the issue with the mars hydro lights? Is it just an issue with the pro? Or is it the whole line. I just dropped some coin on all my led lights. Wana make sure I didn't f up.

Back
Top Bottom