Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hello sara!

I ordered a 1600 about a week ago and it has yet to ship. I noticed that you mentioned a few posts back that you are counting stock in the warehouse or something similar to that. I was curious if you could tell me when you would expect them to ship that light out? I need the light within the next 10 days or bad things will happen with my current grow. If I had known this was the expected timeframe I honestly would have found another solution, I am in a tight spot with it.

Thanks for your time!

I thought the same thing about the shipping. There's a sales rep on Facebook, Tina Chou. Give her your order number and she'll get you your shipping info. My stuff shipped from China and was at my door in 5 days. Good luck

I've been checking the order number on the website and it still says its "awaiting shipment" so hopefully they just haven't updated it yet.

Thanks Bernie Ill find Tina on Facebook and drop her a line!

Well I messaged Tina and while she said she was looking into it I got an Email from Mars that it has been shipped. Apparently it was just some delay in the system and it was shipped from China probably around Monday! (Bernie was right on the money)

Tina was a great help and very responsive, Also the community here on 420. Ill have to do a full journal here pretty soon.

:cheesygrinsmiley:At first, I thought you would quit LED. Now you come back with big harvest under LED.:hug: Next running will be better!:high-five:
I used a Mars ll 1200 for main light and a 60x5 old model and for like 2 maybe 2 and a half weeks had my hps on 200-300 watts. I barely used the hps though I don't think it really had anything to do with the hps. My next grow I'm doing Green Crack and NY Diesel auto. With a side of Girl scout Cookies and dark devil

:circle-of-love:Hi whitey, sorry about this. Now the delivery in US will be delayed because of the warehouse stock-counting. It will take longer time to get the tracking number and the delivery time will be extended...:straightface: Truly sorry about this. If you guys have some questions for the tracking, please contact me at info@mars-hydro.com Whitey, I hope to hear from you soon.:high-five:
Hello sara!

I ordered a 1600 about a week ago and it has yet to ship. I noticed that you mentioned a few posts back that you are counting stock in the warehouse or something similar to that. I was curious if you could tell me when you would expect them to ship that light out? I need the light within the next 10 days or bad things will happen with my current grow. If I had known this was the expected timeframe I honestly would have found another solution, I am in a tight spot with it.

Thanks for your time!

:circle-of-love:only the shipment in US has been delayed. In other countries, it will work normally. :high-five:
I thought the same thing about the shipping. There's a sales rep on Facebook, Tina Chou. Give her your order number and she'll get you your shipping info. My stuff shipped from China and was at my door in 5 days. Good luck

:hug:it's been a long time, thanks for the updation, brian. :circle-of-love: The bedroom is overflowing with vigor.:high-five:
Sorry its been so long since the updates but here is the long awaited vid feat all Marshydro LED buds and panels! cheers

:circle-of-love:Hello guys, the warehouse has finished the counting!:cheer: From today on, the delivery will get back on track. :hug: The tracking number will be available within 48 hours after the order placed at weekdays!:party:

Day 31 at 12/12
The Mars II 900W does his job very well :thumb:
Distanz to plants is about 18"
grow141.jpg

grow230.jpg

grow316.jpg

:circle-of-love:My dearest friends, our Mars ProII has arrived at US warehouse, safe and sound!:party::party: The stock is limited... Here is the stock now left.
Mars ProIIEpistar160 38pcs
Mars ProIIEpistar320 35pcs
Mars ProIICree128 15pcs
Mars ProIICree256 13pcs
:cheer:Don't hesitate to place the order!:cheer: Or it will take another one month to get one!:Namaste:
MARS_PRO_II_Series_o.jpg

20160304_154231.jpg
This is my last WW under my Mars ll 1200 she is on day 70 of flower and has at least another week. But she is so pretty. She's not as frosty as the other and the frost is on the buds only really but she smells the best and will have the biggest yeild. I just hope she smokes as good as the rest.

20160304_154231.jpg
This is my last WW under my Mars ll 1200 she is on day 70 of flower and has at least another week. But she is so pretty. She's not as frosty as the other and the frost is on the buds only really but she smells the best and will have the biggest yeild. I just hope she smokes as good as the rest.

Stoney that is one pretty bud, Bud of the month.:volcano-smiley:

:circle-of-love:My dearest friends, our Mars ProII has arrived at US warehouse, safe and sound!:party::party: The stock is limited... Here is the stock now left.
Mars ProIIEpistar160 38pcs
Mars ProIIEpistar320 35pcs
Mars ProIICree128 15pcs
Mars ProIICree256 13pcs
:cheer:Don't hesitate to place the order!:cheer: Or it will take another one month to get one!:Namaste:
MARS_PRO_II_Series_o.jpg

Hey Sara I just sent a video for the contest please let me know if you get and it is a good entry

:tokin:the leaves look healthy, you are doing a great job.:thumb:
Day 31 at 12/12
The Mars II 900W does his job very well :thumb:
Distanz to plants is about 18"
grow141.jpg

grow230.jpg

grow316.jpg

:drool:Stoney... beautiful... somehow my heart felt a little hurt when it occurs to me that she will be choped off...:dreamy:
20160304_154231.jpg

Back
Top Bottom