Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

That is a nice looking light tho. Price per watt is to high for me.

i think the 1200 is going to be the best option, all depends on what your needs are... me and my buddy are med users... and turn his crop into butter.. so we need a little more than a smoker....

was wonder if 2 x 700 would be better than 1 x 1200...

from what i can make see, you need to replace watt for watt.. my buddy got 9 oz from 4 plants from a 600 HPS. thinking about it,, 2 x 1200 one each side of the tent. 3 plants under each... that is going to give you max return..
2 x 700 will only give you 300 watts per side.

if you want driver higher wattange, we have to ship from China for you. customize.
You could also ask Sara about driving your 1200 at a higher wattage.

Dear Drziggy,please give me an email, I would like to give you some discount , happy birthday:)
SmokeSara,

Is there a discount for 420 members? I have a Mars ll 240x5 already..works great :)
Looking to get another light or 2, probably reflector ones for my birthday present :)

the information on topledgrowlight is right, please do not check others. they put wrong information and did not update.
does anyone know the current drew on the mars 2 range...i have looked on the web.. and there are conflicting answers, that differ from topled web site. ? I have seen the 900 quoted at having from 400~450W all the way up to 540watt ??? and both the number quoted come from topled websites... on is on alibaba. ???

could you email me again? I am not sure who are you :)
Hey Sara,sent info again to make sure you recieved it.My computer is acting up.Money should be there.:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom