Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hey all,

I scored the most dank buds I have ever had the pleasure of tasting, nice big skunky as (she pongs) any way....
I found 1 lonely seed out of an oz of really well grown dank skunky smelling and orangey tasting buds...

The seed was buried deep in the bud, you wouldn't expect to see a seed in weed like this...
My question is,
What would be the chances of it being a hermie???

I'm stoked there was a seed too, nice big viable seed with stripes!!!
What's everyone's opinion??

:peace:

Hey Sara do you think 1 Topled Reflector LED Grow Light 48x3w is a good option to replace my 105W CFL ?

First of all thks on the fast feedback ,just one more thing i forgot to ask, i am going to use the led only on my veg tent its possible make/or Topled have Reflector LED Grow Light 48x3w veg spectrum ? if yes the price go up ?

PS: i know Topled make MarsII with veg spectrum for extra 80 bucks, but Mars units hare to far away of my wallet plus 60 bucks to send-em to EU (reflector is only 30) se i live in a country that 1 MarsII1200w as the same value of 1 monthly minimum wage by law,so the reflector is perfect :laugh:

I don't see why you couldn't I just don't know why you would. Your veg stage is set by your 16/8 light schedule I thought but you may very well know something I don't but I guess if you turned all the lights on and ran them 16/8 I guess it would work. I'm sure someone that knows better than I will pop through and give you a better answer..........:circle-of-love:

Hey Dennise thks, i now the have the switch but the idea is to use the full power of the 48 LED to veg

I'd say that using full spectrum (both switches) in veg would be fine, but you may get more stretching in between nodes.
I would rather use veg spectrum for veg, then when flowering use both switches- that way there is that extra end of the red spectrum and a few more watts for flowering...

It's up to you, either way will work. But will save a few bucks and get tighter nodes by switching spectrums...

That's my 2c worth lol
:thumb:

I would just use the veg switch until the final couple of weeks of veg at which point I would switch the flowering light on too...i have never been in that situation but it's what I would do hypothetically

No need to ever run flower mode on light in veg with these lights. It will only wast extra power really. They have the lights needed for veg in that mode. They can also do flower in veg mode but the extra red light help like if using a red ufo light.
Light_waves_needed_for_growing.JPG

Back
Top Bottom