Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

grow whateva you feel confortable. lol :cheesygrinsmiley: As long as the result is good, it is a good way to grow. :circle-of-love:
That's a good idea. I have a 13W 3000k COB LED sitting on my desk so I might just use that.

Hi Sara - I sent you an email a couple of days ago as requested but haven't heard back. You mentioned you could ship a 5w Reflector from China to Australia so I had some questions about that. Thanks.

Hello Sara I hope all is good in your world. I was actually wondering if your company was still going to add the cree diodes to your sun series lights? I would love to follow the person who got to test those lights!!! If the cree lights didn't work osram or bridglux would be a great alternative that I would love to try :Namaste:

Hello highasakite13, I will get back to you as soon as possible. :circle-of-love:
Hey Sara, I have added you via skype. I have questions about your products. Thanks!

Sorry apeshot, I will check the email again and reply you as soon as possible, if you do not get it, can you please send another email to me? :circle-of-love:
Hi Sara - I sent you an email a couple of days ago as requested but haven't heard back. You mentioned you could ship a 5w Reflector from China to Australia so I had some questions about that. Thanks.

Yes, we will test the cree light, but the light is still not ready, I will check with the production department again and get back to you guys very soon. :high-five:
Hello Sara I hope all is good in your world. I was actually wondering if your company was still going to add the cree diodes to your sun series lights? I would love to follow the person who got to test those lights!!! If the cree lights didn't work osram or bridglux would be a great alternative that I would love to try :Namaste:

Yes, we will test the cree light, but the light is still not ready, I will check with the production department again and get back to you guys very soon. :high-five:

nothing to worry about Sara I just wanted to make sure I didnt miss out on the update. I'll be looking for the info and thank you for the quick response

:high-five:
nothing to worry about Sara I just wanted to make sure I didnt miss out on the update. I'll be looking for the info and thank you for the quick response

Yes db003, we have EB store, I send an PM to you the link, please check it. :circle-of-love:
hey @sara does Marshydro have a eBay store I have some extra money from eBay that I can only spend with my eBay account would you send me a link if you do please

Hey highasakite13, I have accepted all the friend request, can you send a message to me with your name here? Then I know which one is you. :thanks:
Hey Sara, I have added you via skype. I have questions about your products. Thanks!

Hello to anyone who is interested the Cree test light,:circle-of-love: the light will be ready around the early of next month, we will give the test grower result to you then. Please wait patiently and sorry for the delay :Namaste:

Very excited about the cree light!! Im sure marshydro+cree led's can only lead to great things

Hello

New member looking to get a question answered.

I've been in contact with Lucy From Mars Hydro and she was telling me that the 144x3 Reflector Series have been updated with 5watt Leds, instead of the 3watt it previously had.
Just wanting to make sure this is in fact true, and was also wondering if the light will now be drawing more electricity now or is it still rated for the same draw power.

Going to be making a purchase either way, a friend of mine has the light in question and has had great success but i believe his is 3watt LED. I'm going to purchase 2 for a 5x5 tent.

Thanks for any help given :Namaste:

I have both of the 3w and 5w reflectors and yes it is a true fact... I will check the actual draw tomorrow when I have a meter here but I think if you look back a few pages someone posted the actual numbers a few days ago... You can tell the difference in the size of the casing... the 5w is thicker and it clearly states 5w vs 3w... I love my Mars-Hydros and I'm a real person....:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom