Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

thanks Nemo, now we are in peace.:Namaste: sometimes we will be emotional, I was not rational. i believe we didn't mean it for real. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Kudos Sarah! I AM from the U.S. and I did read it the way Sarah did. Sorry Gnarl E, I DO think he was disparaging all Asian cultures (as if there is one single "Asian" mentality). Sarah don't you dare apologize for what you said. It needed to be sai and said quite eloquently. Even if the slight was unintentional (IMO it was intentional but who knows...) Andy needed to be called out on that one. Just saying.

super crop by rolling stem between fingers ( below tops about six inch or more where stem is not too woody) until pliable Top will lay over. Inside of stem (hurd ) will be crushed and outer bark will have splits in it but plant will heal and lower branches will grow upwards. THis
is radical but effective, next time start your dark cycle sooner.

Hi goof, yes, we have promotion for combination of tent and light. You can check under Promotion section at the website. :high-five:
Does mars hydro do deals if you buy a light and tent at the same time? I'm interested in the 4x4 grow tent mars 2 1609 combo maybe 2 lights and 2 tents if the deal is their

:circle-of-love:Hi goof, the tent sizes we have are 2'3"x2'3x5'3", 3'3"x3'3"x5'11", 3'11"x3'11"x5'7", 4'9"x4'9"x6'7".

Thanks gnarl that's more tent than I really need but to much is always better than not enough right? Lol

:ganjamon: thank you very much for the help, Gnarl.
There are four or five combinations there and you can click some of their other links and see what you come up with. You can email them and see what they can do for you. Keep in mind the time differences.

Good luck.

Hi Grow, yes, we have discount code. Plus, the more orders, the more discount you will get. I hope it will work.:Namaste:
Are there any discount codes right now?

I've narrowed my LED selections down and an 8% or more discount for Mars would allow me to get a supplemental bloom LED to prop up the Mars II compared to the G8LED I'm looking at. Would basically make my final totals and products equal.

thanks, super~:thanks:
They will give a discount for more then one when purchased from the Mars-hydro.com website. Also, if you use the code COFINEST you will get an additional discount. :peace:

:circle-of-love: yes, you can do it.
I know in USA its 110v , thanks , what I want to know is, are these lights (1200w) compatible with 110/220 both , not just one voltage . I have a controller that will turn off and on my lights , but it's 220v . My hps just plug right in .

ruddie, 10cm is too close.You'd better to come up with a way to hang it higher.:Namaste:
can anyone please answer this for me? My indoor plants are too tall and I have hung a mars hydro 300 (white one 5w) about 10 cm away from the top of the plant to get some light onto them. Is that too close if heat isn't an issue? I can't hang it anywhere else that I can think of.

:thumb: that's great! glad to know you solve the problem.
I'm in flower and I have the main light that's getting most of the plant it's just the very very top parts of one plant that grew extra tall. And to be honest string just solved my problem. I slowly and gently lowered the branches down lower, makes walking around the room a bit more harder but I can handle that. lol

Now I can hit the rest of the grow with the mars hydro, it was some what in a wasted position only getting select branches.

Problem solved :) but thank you for the reply these forums are great for help and I try myself with my limited knowledge to help out where I can.

Thank you, Gnarl. PM received, much thanks.:circle-of-love:
Sara,

Tracking shows that my replacement part package arrived at my local post office this evening and is out for Saturday (tomorrow here in the US) delivery. Please let Lucy know that I appreciate all of her efforts and said "Good job!" I know she was frustrated and will be relieved.

Tomorrow after the light cycles off I will replace it and post an update. I know my girls will appreciate having a fully functional light again.

Check your PM I sent a list of area grow stores you might contact about becoming local distributors of your products. Some of them have multiple locations.

Thanks again. Enjoy your weekend.

Time out! Mr Green the Chinese government WILL prolly cut MH n good kind Sara down a notch if this line of conversation continues. THink it not wise to chill your verbiage ol boy? Whuy drag poor Sara into a political quagmire. Stick to the topic please. Kind thanks.

Get real..... IF Sara was investigated on THIS SITE her opinions about the government would be the very least of her problems. Are you aware that simple possession in China (like many Asian countries) is punishable by up to life in prison and possible execution? In the Philippines for example just before arrival the stewardesses hand out customs declaration cards with a stern warning that possession of drugs is punishable by life in prison.

All of us here are at risk of some possible backlash due to the fact that in most of the world what we are doing and discussing here is against some archaic law of some kind. So should we keep quiet and hide under the bed in fear? I tend to speak my mind regardless, but I'll try to chill as you say to try to prevent any further panic attacks. :)

It's ok, McCdive. My apologies, too, I am too sensitive.:Namaste:
Holy crap. My apologies, Sara. This certainly wasn't my intension.
Drop the political BS. I made an off-hand remark......

Back
Top Bottom