Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

yes,please order one website direct, that is our best price now, thank u
I would like to order 2 reflector 192x3. Do I order direct from you or go to the website?

I am buying the "BIG BOY HYDROPONIC SYSTEM" It is an ebb & flow 6 - 3.5 gallon pots to start.It is expandable up to 12 pots. I have a large 10 x 11 finished room in the basement to work with. I cant make up my mind which lights I want to buy. I was thinking either 2 Reflector LED Grow Light 192x3w or 2 Mars II LED Grow Light 700w. Any advise?
at least 4 1200w Mars II's for a space that size I would probably use 6 of them tbo, my flower room is 8 x 9 and I have 2 1200w custom Mars II's and 2 320 x 3w Area 51's in there and a 200w COB, heres the link:)
DrDankNstien's Perpetual High Brix & SuperSoil Grow With TopLed's Custom Mars II

5w, main color is 730nm 660nm 630nm 610nm 525nm 460nm 440nm 410nm warm white and cool white.

CREE is too expensive, and spectrums is not enough. so we use Epsitar, it is also a great LED chip company.

Hello, excuse me, hard to understand with all the spectra,
So if I understand correctly, this is standard spectrum? Thank you sara

I have been looking at Lush and Black Dog...is it only price point that separates these vendors from topled or is there proprietary tech from lush/black dog that is a key differentiator?

Kalinga, there could be some tech, but I would doubt it, not like LED lighting has a bunch of proprietary tech, it all pretty simple. It all about where you get your diodes from IMO.

I think the main difference are price point/quality/willingness to buy USA made.

I can not get it becuase you are not online, please get online now, then I can get it. thank u
Sara I sent you a message on skype and have not heard back from you. Did you receive it??? Thanks

this one we have been out of stock in UK, we will have in half month. some lights is at your customs now.
Hi Sara,
Do you have the Mars 2 400w in UK stock?
Peace

that is the spectrum we provide to customers who want to customize their lights. we have 730nm 660nm 630nm 460nm 440nm and warm white, cool white in our standard light. thank u . have a nice weekend.
Hello, excuse me, hard to understand with all the spectra,
So if I understand correctly, this is standard spectrum? Thank you sara

Sara, are the fans in the units just plugged in? Is it possible (at own expense) to get quieter ones put in? Is there even quieter fans? Thankyou peace

yes, all the connection in the light are using male-female plug., so it is very easy to replace. if you think the fan is noise, you can use a computer fan to replace it. I believe computer fan is quiet enough.:)
Sara, are the fans in the units just plugged in? Is it possible (at own expense) to get quieter ones put in? Is there even quieter fans? Thankyou peace

Your awesome Sara getting back with answers so fast. You do excellent work, thankyou

:Namaste: I agree you to open the light and replace fan.:) any help you need, just email me, I will reply ASAP. have a nice weekend.
Your awesome Sara getting back with answers so fast. You do excellent work, thankyou

:Namaste: I agree you to open the light and replace fan.:) any help you need, just email me, I will reply ASAP. have a nice weekend.

Got my 900wled light thanks Sara!

The fans are truely quiet as a mouse, I don't even hear it over my personal heater 3 foot away.The light's are heavy! really heavy had no idea it was gonna be so heavy and sturdy.this thing is well built,let's hope it last's 2 years without breaking down.it's 16 and a half inches so it's pretty big

Must be different fans than what I have in my units. If you have iPhone could you give a decibel reading instead of quiet as a mouse. Peace

Hi all greetings from Oz,
Just joined first post & looking forward to being part of the community
I am planning on setting up a indoor grow & after some suggestions to see if I have got it nailed in theory .
Planning on a 1.2m x 1.2m tent with a mars 1200w led for around 10 plants.
Thinking also about a separate veg tent with a mars 400w for the babies then into the 1200w.
I was going to order the 400w in blue for veg after reading reviews from you guys & not sure wether to get the 1200w in std spec or go with the mods I have seen you guys go with with a spectrum bias to red for flower, (JR spec)

Thanks, all suggestions are appreciated

Back
Top Bottom