Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi, wildjim. is there have problems on 420 magazine website or on our home website?

Their is an error with google and 420 Magazine that is being worked on currently. Please report any future website problems to this forum.

Website Help & Feedback

Since I don't know about tents and that part seems handled...

If you can keep the room at 25C, that fan should have no problem keeping the tent at 30C. A 4" fan should be plenty to exchange that volume (~96 cuft) very quickly. Just do the math: 96/CFM of your fan. That's how many minutes it will take to replace the air in the tent. I don't have that exact light, but I have a couple LEDs to base my opinion on. If the room itself has a thermostat, you will just figure out how much rise the light is adding in the tent. Then, set the thermostat accordingly. If you want your tent at 30C, and you know the tent is always 6C higher than the room, set the room's thermostat to 24C. If that's room's AC is part of a whole house system... you're probably still fine, but it could be more difficult to dial in your temps perfectly without making the rest of the house too cold. :winkyface:

Sounds like you'll be setup well. Good luck!

Thanks for the reply, Hiker.

Best if I rephrase my post: How hot is a 1200w unit, in relative HPS terms - does it prouce as much heat as a 250w, 400w, 600w or a 1000w HPS?

thanks and regards

Hello Sara, I ordered 2 Mars II's the other day and I was wondering how long it usually takes to process the order and get them shipped? I paid with paypal and see the payment went through.

Hi Sister Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wondering if any of the old models can customize to veg spectrum? I bought the mars 1200 for flower and the 144x3 for veg but decided i want to use both for flower..if you had something like the 60x3 old model in veg spectrum that would be awesome

Hello Brother NyCJT62, oour old model can not customize to vege light for the heat problem. sorry.
Hi Sister Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wondering if any of the old models can customize to veg spectrum? I bought the mars 1200 for flower and the 144x3 for veg but decided i want to use both for flower..if you had something like the 60x3 old model in veg spectrum that would be awesome

Hello Hermin, could you please send your order number to me? then I  can ask my assistant to check your tracking number for you .
Hello Sara, I ordered 2 Mars II's the other day and I was wondering how long it usually takes to process the order and get them shipped? I paid with paypal and see the payment went through.

Hello Brolex, heat is near to 600w HPS. I will give you BTU data tomorrow when I work at office.
Thanks for the reply, Hiker.

Best if I rephrase my post: How hot is a 1200w unit, in relative HPS terms - does it prouce as much heat as a 250w, 400w, 600w or a 1000w HPS?

thanks and regards

Hi, Hermin. thank u so much. i will check my email. then i will ask my assistant send the tracking number to u ASAP, :high-five:
I sent you an email to your topled address. I don't have 50 posts yet so I can't pm you :(

:passitleft: High Sara... Just stopping in to let ya know I will be starting a new journal with the Mars II. I am going to grow out the clone from the Wild Thai that was just harvested and will be using Fox Farms and Top Led to show how much better your light performs and how much better the produce will be and you know how good the one is I just chopped so this should be a great test and I know it is going to be some dank smoke. I will send an invite and link as soon as I get it up and running....:yahoo:......:circle-of-love:

I'll follow your journal closely dennise as soon as you get the link up . My plants are drying for a mars II 1200 . I've had them under 2 cfl 200 watts . I just couldn't keep the temps down with my 600 hps .
IMAG002025.jpg
IMAG001928.jpg

Hello, guys. our UK warehouse have no stocks about 900w, 1200w, 100x3w and 48x3w now. so if u are intend to buy, please choose other models. :love:

Hello Sara.

Is your company going to be restocking the UK warehouse ?, I am asking because I will be making an order in the next month,

Your website does not get updated much does it,

I will be looking into buying 6 to 9 of these ......... 16part light(480LED), unit price is $954, weight is 18kg, coverage is 9'x9'

However, I will need to know a lot more about them, I will want them to be " Daisy chained " also I will want them to be for Vegetative and Flowering, there will obviously have to have dedicated switches for each mode. and what price you will do them for me. As I can see the US price for one.

As I have said I have been looking on your website, but I can not find them on there nor information about them, Hence me asking about updating your website ?

Below is all I can find, and that is what you have posted on here.

there has some basic information about the light, as we said , it is Epistar LED we are using. main color is red and blue in the light. fans, heatsink included. daisy Chain available. 85~265V voltage, so it can be used all over the world. beam angle is 90degree.

Let me know about stocking the UK warehouse please as I would assume you will be doing this for your UK customers.

Many thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

I ordered up a Mars II 1600 a couple of weeks ago. I got it from china in about 10 days from order being placed. Quality and finish are superb. It said LED EXPERIMENTAL LIGHT on the label.. I have a 10x10 tent.. I currently utilize a 5x5 corner of the tent to grow in. My previous light was a 1000 watt HPS in a Raptor 8" reflector. My initial impression... This light throws off some serious heat. I would GUESS that the Mars II 1600 is putting out in the ballpark of what the 1000 watt HPS puts out with an air cooled reflector.. This may be a problem for some.. I'm in a sealed tent and the ac seems to cycle about the same as it did with the 1k.. this is what I base my statement on.. I'll shout back when I see some results.. good or bad.. .

Thanks guys and happy growing..

woooow. that's great! when u start it, i will be there . :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::high-five:
:passitleft: High Sara... Just stopping in to let ya know I will be starting a new journal with the Mars II. I am going to grow out the clone from the Wild Thai that was just harvested and will be using Fox Farms and Top Led to show how much better your light performs and how much better the produce will be and you know how good the one is I just chopped so this should be a great test and I know it is going to be some dank smoke. I will send an invite and link as soon as I get it up and running....:yahoo:......:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom