Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

ok, I would like to explain more.

The only difference between reflector and old is the design. Reflector is switchable, while old model is non-switchable, others are the same. same material, same leds. same full spectrum. Reflector lights are full spectrum during flower stage. you need to turn both switch on.:)
Sara, what are the differences between the Reflector series, and the old model?

I am comparing Reflector LED Grow light 96x3w LG-G04B96LED and LED Grow Light 100x3w LG-G03A100LED.
reflector led grow light 96x3w
100x3w led grow light
I see the obvious differences in draw and output power. Both have the same spectrums, so I am wondering what the difference is between the two lights. Thanks!

Here are some plants that are approaching my height grown with the 144x3w reflector:

can-8.jpg

can-7.jpg

The lights are the real deal and have excellent penetration. Sara works hard and will take good care of you.

Thanks!

thanks for your sharing Shuffledemon:) :high-five:
Here are some plants that are approaching my height grown with the 144x3w reflector:

can-8.jpg

can-7.jpg

The lights are the real deal and have excellent penetration. Sara works hard and will take good care of you.

Thanks!

Dear all, 8th, Sept. is our Mid-autumn Festival, and we will have one day holiday. here is Friday now, so we will not work in the next three days.we can not reply you email very fast. if you have any questions, please ask me today:) thank you all.

Thank you Sara, I'll be placing my order at the beginning of next week after my funds transfer is complete.

Do I have to do anything special when I place my order to make sure you get credit for the sale?

:Namaste:
Hi Antics,

after you place order, please give me your order number, I will send you yo-yo hanger as gift:)

Have a great vacation Sara.....Perhaps if you have a parade and you see awesome fireworks or big paper dragons you could snap a pic for us!!!! Either way have a great time...........blackstang
Dear all, 8th, Sept. is our Mid-autumn Festival, and we will have one day holiday. here is Friday now, so we will not work in the next three days.we can not reply you email very fast. if you have any questions, please ask me today:) thank you all.

thank you blackstang, these three days, I will go back to my hometown and stay with my parents. it is far from city, so no awesome fireworks. here we will have awesome fireworks during Spring Festival, Mid-Autumn festival do not have. I will share my Mid-Festival with you on FB, will PM you my FB ID:)
Have a great vacation Sara.....Perhaps if you have a parade and you see awesome fireworks or big paper dragons you could snap a pic for us!!!! Either way have a great time...........blackstang

Have a great holiday! I ordered my light a few days ago. It will probably arrive while you are away. So I will have some of my own fireworks when I turn on your led!!

Thanks again, your response to my emails was very fast and professional!

thank you Colesdad, please do not to forget to share your own fireworks with us,hahaha, happy together:)

BTW, have you got tracking number from us? then you can know whats the date you can get the light.
Have a great holiday! I ordered my light a few days ago. It will probably arrive while you are away. So I will have some of my own fireworks when I turn on your led!!

Thanks again, your response to my emails was very fast and professional!

thank you Colesdad, please do not to forget to share your own fireworks with us,hahaha, happy together:)

BTW, have you got tracking number from us? then you can know whats the date you can get the light.

I just sent you an email about the tracking number

email replied, and I tracked, you will get the light next tuesday:) lalala, I am back that day .haha
I just sent you an email about the tracking number

thank you :circle-of-love:
Here are some "fireworks" for you sweetie....
IMG_64932.JPG
IMG_64943.JPG
IMG_64952.JPG
IMG_64962.JPG
IMG_64972.JPG
IMG_64992.JPG
IMG_65002.JPG
IMG_6501.JPG
IMG_6502.JPG
IMG_65031.JPG
IMG_65043.JPG

this is what these lights are capable of....at 34 days....2 x mars2 1200...:circle-of-love:Sara, Michelle, Viky:circle-of-love:

Hi Antics,

after you place order, please give me your order number, I will send you yo-yo hanger as gift:)

Thank you, I'll do that.

Enjoy your 3 day holiday weekend! Relax, Have fun, and be safe!

High All, I had tremendous success with last mini grow in 2x3 closet. 2 indicas, 8 zips. Using only one marsll 700 watt.

Two questions...will the 700 watt really be adequate for flowering in a 3x3 tent?

The fans in the light ran loud right out of the box. Does anyone have any suggestions for plug and play quiet fans that provide adequate venting?

I need to do another run for a relatively urgent medical situation and stealth and time are serious considerations.

Thank you in advance for any help you may come up with.

I don't no much about the leds but what if I unsolder the burned out led will it let the rest of the lights work

ok I took it all a part and I fixed it my self as you can see the led is there for show I unsolder the led that did not work

could you please clarify, to fix it you removed the dead LED?

If so, that's interesting. I would have thought you needed to bridge it. I guess when it died it 'shorted'. They must be in parallel. I assumed they were in series and that a dead LED would create an 'open'.

Back
Top Bottom