Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

PM sent, please check it. :high-five:
Hello Sara, I have sent you a few E-mails over the last couple of weeks. Have not gotten any replies. Not sure if my emails not reaching you or if your replies not reaching me. I have checked my junk folder also. But anyway, I am trying to find out if you have any other alternate payment options as I must be as discreet as possible. If you could let me know how I could get in touch with you or PM me this info it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much. GDrocks

Sorry Boomer76, I thought you mean our sun series 100x3w. The old model 100x3w has full stock. :high-five:
On your website it says that they are "in Stock" is this not true then? LED Grow Light 100x3w - Mars Hydro
Hello Boomer, I got your email, there is no more discount on the lights now. With the discount code you use is the best one. Please order on our website. :Namaste:
I sent you an email and you replied saying no more discount :(

So i have re-emailed you as i sent it from my email address that doesnt say boomer76 so maybe you didnt relaise i was a 420.com member as maybe thats what qualifies for a discount code.

fingers crossed :)

Dear Moto, please keep the light higher at 24'' above the plants. :high-five:
Hi guys/gals good morning!!!!

I set up the 144x3 18" above the ladies yesterday. They spent 8 hours yesterday and 4 this morning. I didn't notice any bleaching... but I have one that has been following the 23cfl as it was tough to get it perfectly centered over her with my constant need to check on them. Anyway, I figured she would straighten up and she hasn't.. Almost like she's shying away from the light. So, as suggested ive moved it to 24" above them to see if she straightens up!? I figure if she does, its at a good distance!!!.. If not I'll raise it up 6" increments until she does. Do you all think this is a good way to figure it out!?!? Or should I just set it at one distance and leave it until they adjust!?!? As you can see patience isnt my best trait!!!?! I know from experience to just KISS. I just can't help but ask those who have already "been there and done that"!!! Thanks so much for your help!!!!
:circle-of-love: Thanks Dennise. :volcano-smiley:
Moto I set my light up in the very top of the tent.... which makes it over 4' from my babies and I let them grow into the light.... IMO the LEDs are just tooo intense to put them very close to the babies and I have very tight nodes and no issues.... As far as your girl straightening out... I'm not sure she will.... If you think about it we LST our girls to manipulate them and after a bit you can untether them and they stay were you have manipulated them to be.... They won't necessarily grow back to straight....:circle-of-love:

High Dennise :circle-of-love:
High Colo... I have a 96x3w and a 48x3w reflector in a 2'x2' tent so I'm sure the 2 48x3w's will fit fine... You are more than welcome to check them out in my journal in my signature.....:circle-of-love:

:high-five:
Hey Dennise!!

I just realized your 96x3w and 48x3w are the same thing as my 144x3. I think you had mentioned starting seedlings as far as 4ft away. Is this correct!? I actually like the idea of setting it as high as possible and allowing the girls to grow towards them ... Just as I'm nature. My only concern is whether they will stretch too much!? I only have 62" of height and from calculations 20" of that will be taken up by reservoirs and containers.

:Namaste: Dennise always helps in time. :thumb:
Hey Dennise!!!! Thanks sooooo much for the lightning quick response!!! I saw you were here starting typing the message above and you had already responded and answered before I could even ask!!!!!!!

I know you've been using these from the beginning if thread so iffff its OK with you I will humbly follow your advice!!! As soon as I get back I'll raise the light to the roof and let the ladies grow towards it.

When you get to flower and activate both switches, are you bringing the lights down towards your girls then!? Or still allowing them to grow towards the light the entire grow!?!

Thanks again for your help!!!!
We all know you do a great job here. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I do not think they have stretched much at all... My nodes are very tight... If you look in my journal... Dennise No longer the newiest of newbies..... in my signature.... you will see in the last couple of pages the girls that are in the Mars-Hydro tent now and under these 2 lights... I just bent them over yesterday to open up some bud sites but those girls were grown from popped and planted babies to this size and the lights have never moved... I love my Top leds/Mars-Hydros and I'm a real person.....:goof:....:circle-of-love:
:high-five:
Awesome!!! So I will raise the light and leave it!!! Thank you!!

As far as my girl that isnt straight... Her stem is more or less.. Just her head is on a tilt.... One leaf is closer to the ground and the other is closer to light if that makes sense!? Like this kinda / instead of this -- but not as extreme of an angle !!!

Hello guykhoury9, please keep the light higher when you do seeding at more than 24'' above. :high-five: Hope this helps. :Namaste:
I had a similar question and was going to ask about it !! Ive had my seedlings between 17 and 19 inches away from the light , and ive noticed some yellow "traces" appearing on the leaves even though there is no nute defficiency since my soil is biobizz all mix , and no nute burn since i havent been feeding them . One of my seedling had a leaf closer to the ground and the other aiming through the roof as if it was diagonal " / " just like you mentioned in a later comment . Since im as impatient as you lol i couldnt help it , so i was changing the light height alot varying from 15 inches to 20 inches . What would your last recomendation be for the light height ? Ive posted my journal on here yesterday , here's the link if you wana check the photos and the plants .

1st LED Grow - Beginner's Setup

:circle-of-love:
I put my lights at the top of the tent and never move them.... If I feel the girls are not getting their fair share I boost them up to try and get as even a canopy across the tent as possible..... instead of lowering the light.... I do usually manipulate with LST to open up bud sites and to also even out the canopy.... IMO there is rarely a time you will even find it necessary to move your lights at all......:circle-of-love:

Dear Fiete, you can choose the UFO :high-five:
Hi Guys! Are the Mars LED realy that good? I have Question: I will Start a Grow and i will Buy a Box with 80cm *80cm and hight is 160cm. Which LED from the Mars are very good for my Space?

This UFO here good LED Grow Light 60x3W - Mars Hydro

Congrats sillymoose1, thanks for sharing these pics with us. Hope you will grow great results with it :circle-of-love:
Wooo whooo! Ordered Monday night delivered today!
I must add it was shipped discreetly. I purchased the old 300 watt and it feels strong and of quality!
20150305_125448.jpg
20150305_125314.jpg

Plan on 2 more once I get a taste of how this LED performs.
:thumb:

Hello PakaCordova, really love your pictures, they are just beautiful. :circle-of-love:
Whats up, my mars hydro family!

Here is an update on my blue kush grown under two 100x3w mars hydro lights. She is getting BIG!

For those that don't know, this is my first grow ever!

Day 14 of flower and check out the frost! Awesome lights. I have another tent with 5 clones from this girl going and I hope to have them under a Mars 2 soon!

[video=youtube;h7-aM6uJVbM]
[/video]

21869.jpg
:thumb:

:Namaste:
These are the panels i am after and i want 3 of them for my space so will be good to see your up and running :)
Hmm.... Have not I not replied you yet? I might not receive the email, can you add my skype?
Can you please reply SmokeSara
Yes, there is 11 hours time difference. :circle-of-love:
Sara usually doesn't get on till at least 8:00pm est. :thumb:
Thanks Dennise. :high-five:
Sara is in China and is usually on here about 8pm eastern US time.....:circle-of-love:

Congrats Jetskigig. :cheer: I hope your plants will love our light. :circle-of-love:
Sara,

All I can say is Wow and Thanks.

Ordered Mars II 1600 on Monday and showed up today (Thursday). Light was packaged very nicely and is up in my tent already. This light is going to rock, had to go out and get sun glasses out of truck. Again thank you for all you do.

Jet :Namaste:
Yes, sillymoose1, Paka is doing great. :thumb:
Nice grow Paka! Hope I can get close to your results, will sub to your grow!

Hello oldgro, you can change the light from HID to our LED directly. It will be just fine. :high-five:
When changing over from HIDs to LEDs can this be done anytime?

I have ladies 2wks into flower.

I'm ready to upgrade but don't want to interfere with the current grow.

Thanks for your help
:Namaste:
I would think so as long as you can keep the same lighting schedule
:thumb: good for your blackstang, next time, can you share us some pictures? :cheesygrinsmiley:
I went from photo tron to old model mars 600w with no problems 3 weeks into flower....not 1 problem
Thanks Northman :circle-of-love:
I switched in mid flower. No issues at all. Unless you consider more frost an issue :)
:cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks for the input all

Hahaha well here in the desert more frost is welcome :D

Hello WhiteBoyBrian, there is 96x3w stock in our US warehosue right now, please feel free to order. :circle-of-love: Besides, you can order one 96x3w for your space :high-five:
Sara is the Marshydro reflector 96*3 in stock in US now ? I will place an order now .
Also I have a tent that is 32x32x60 inches. This is good right for veg and flowering ? I don't have any other lights

Back
Top Bottom