Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Good evening CoNerd :circle-of-love:
I think so. The reflector series design has additional features and runs a bit more efficiently, but I expect either will do. I only have experience with the reflector series lights. I like Closetoorganic's suggestion of 2 identical lights if you purchase all at the same time.

:high-five:
Is it loud ? Would I need a muffler for it to be silent ?
No it is not loud at all I don't think... You can hear it if you are in that room but I can't hear it in the den where I am now at all and my house is very small......:circle-of-love:

Thank you HydroHeliac, I will check the order status for you. :high-five:
Hi Sara I ordered 2 mars 1600w lights yesterday. Tina Chou helped me with the order, can you please let me know the status? Thank you.

Hello everyone, :circle-of-love:

As nowadays we received a lot message from our customers that they wanted to order our tents, but they cannot because we only have stock in our US warehouse. Therefore, we plan to ship our grow tents to our other warehouses worldwide besides US. Now we need your advice on the size of the tent so we can prepare the storage for each warehouse. At the moment. we have four kinds of sizes for our grow tent as below:

2'3''x2'3''x5'3''; 3'3''x3'3''x5'11''; 3'11'x3'11'x6'7''; 4'9''x4'9''x6'7''

Any input will be highly appreciated. :thanks:

Sincerely,

Tina

As nowadays we received a lot message from our customers that they wanted to order our tents, but they cannot because we only have stock in our US warehouse. Therefore, we plan to ship our grow tents to our other warehouses worldwide besides US. Now we need your advice on the size of the tent so we can prepare the storage for each warehouse. At the moment. we have four kinds of sizes for our grow tent as below:

Sincerely,

Tina
Sorry guys, I asked Tina write this for me, forget to change the name. :cheesygrinsmiley: Hope there will not be any chaos. :Namaste:

You must be talking about me since I just asked this question on your contact form yesterday. :blushsmile:
I'd be interested in the small 2'3" tent in Canada.

Sincerely,

Tina

Question for Sara: with no stock in Canada right now of your Mars II 400w units, would it be faster to order from China or to wait for the warehouse to get stock?

false alarm, my order was canceled because I do not live in the mainland, I do not see difference when costs are identical if you lived in it, why I need to pay $119 for shipping cost, anyone know what shipping method mars hydro use? Thanks,

Thanks volcomr, we will arrange your shipment today :thumb:

Sincerely,

Tina
I think you have a good selection of sizes. I went with the 3.3 x 3.3 because that filled my space well. I am very happy with the tents. They are well constructed and sturdy.

Reflector 48x3W specs

Hello and Hi :thanks:

Reflector 48x3W units..

What are:
-The fan cfm?
-fan decibels? in a silent room, how far away do you have to be to not hear it?

292x264x50mm(11.5*10.4*2 in) is listed on the website
-is that the *exact* dimensions, including the bumps from the screws on the sides, and the bump of the switches?
-What is the dimensions of only the silver rectangle area that has the LEDs?

-If you switch off Bloom, how many red LEDs will stay on?

Hey All :)

Got the rest of my stuff i need for my new grow space on order now so shouldnt be too long before i can get growing!!

Quick question : if using Auto seeds what light schedule do people use and do you have to alter the distance of the lamps to the plants during the veg and flower cycles?

Hey All :)

Got the rest of my stuff i need for my new grow space on order now so shouldnt be too long before i can get growing!!

Quick question : if using Auto seeds what light schedule do people use and do you have to alter the distance of the lamps to the plants during the veg and flower cycles?

My very first grow was an auto Jock Horror. I had it at 18/6 for the first 6 weeks or so. Then I got impatient and switched it to 12/12 to force it to start flowering. I probably would have gotten more from it if I had left her at 18/6. I know there are a lot of people who do autos all the time, so wait for their response. ;)

My very first grow was an auto Jock Horror. I had it at 18/6 for the first 6 weeks or so. Then I got impatient and switched it to 12/12 to force it to start flowering. I probably would have gotten more from it if I had left her at 18/6. I know there are a lot of people who do autos all the time, so wait for their response. ;)

I was under the impression that autos don't need a change in light cycle to start flowering.
Am I wrong ?

you should run autos on a 18/6 or 16/8 light schedule and start 24" away from leds. the plant will grow towards the light, but don't let it get closer than 12-18".

Back
Top Bottom