Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

The light will possiblely shipped out from our CA warehouse, so you can get the light very soon, usually within 3 days. :cheesygrinsmiley:
hello sara I just ordered my mars II 400w last night how long time do you think it will take to be shipped to los Angeles,California

The light might come from NJ warehouse or the CA warehouse, not sure.:volcano-smiley: If it is come from our CA warehouse, then it will be the UPS guy who will deliver your light, if from NJ warehouse, then it will be the Fedex guy to deliver your light. :high-five:
so the light will be coming from a CA warehouse that's great who will deliver the light fedex ups usps dhl??? so I know what to look for and do I need to sign for it and thanks Sara

image22419.jpg

How soon is too soon to top a plant?

Hi all! been working my way through as much of this thread as i can manage.

Looking to set up a grow soon and the Mars II series LED Grow Light looks perfect for my needs, just have a few questions...

1, i'm in uk and you mentioned you have uk warehouse, but on web site it says my lights would come from china. is there any way to buy from uk base for... a/ quicker delivery. b/ easier to deal with if any problems etc...

2, does it come with light hangers?

3, it says i'm responsible for duty! how much would this be?

4, how loud is it?

many thanx

Hey guys!

Anybody replaced any of the LEDs in their Mars hydro?
Couple of mine need replacing and I thought I might as well replace them to red for increased flowering lighting..

So has anybody done anything like this yet with theirs?

:circle-of-love:

Hey guys!

Anybody replaced any of the LEDs in their Mars hydro?
Couple of mine need replacing and I thought I might as well replace them to red for increased flowering lighting..

So has anybody done anything like this yet with theirs?

:circle-of-love:

How many LEDs are "bad"? These panels have IR LEDs that are not visible to the naked eye. If you have a few LEDs spread out across the panel, that is probably it. :peace:

Hi SmokeSara,

On the 60x3w lights, there's a gap between the led flat plate and the white round cut-out in the case? What is the gap for, Is that used for hot air exhaust? Is it okay if that gap is blocked? Thanks
60x3w-425x350-size.png

Are there any pictures of the 60x3w with the case opened?

Also, the Reflector series have a protect diode next to each led, so the light will keep working even if a led burns out... does the 60x3w have this too? Thanks

Hi SmokeSara,

On the 60x3w lights, there's a gap between the led flat plate and the white round cut-out in the case? What is the gap for, Is that used for hot air exhaust? Is it okay if that gap is blocked? Thanks
60x3w-425x350-size.png

Are there any pictures of the 60x3w with the case opened?

Also, the Reflector series have a protect diode next to each led, so the light will keep working even if a led burns out... does the 60x3w have this too? Thanks

Those vents are to keep the heat sinks cool. I would not let them get blocked. :peace:

SuperG, I don't think he's talking about the vents, but the "space" between the bottom case and where the led panel is.. you can see it in the picture.. My guess is that gap/space is "intake" and the vents are for "outtake"..(or vice-versa, but I would think better to vent heat out the side than across the LEDS, so think it is "intake") but I'm only guessing cause I cant see the top of the light...

I can't imagine they have that gap for "nothing"... it would be goofy!

How many LEDs are "bad"? These panels have IR LEDs that are not visible to the naked eye. If you have a few LEDs spread out across the panel, that is probably it. :peace:

They have blown. Brown marks all around it, the IF still fine

Dear WasabiPeas, :circle-of-love: Thanks for your below questions, we do not have many lights in our EU warehouse now, both DE and UK, so the light you choose might out of stock and need to be shipped from China and you need to pay the duty fee. :volcano-smiley: We will use Fedex to ship the light to you, so you can get the light around one week. :circle-of-love: If you are not in a hurry, you can wait untill the end of this month, to order after our next containers arrive. :high-five:
Hi all! been working my way through as much of this thread as i can manage.

Looking to set up a grow soon and the Mars II series LED Grow Light looks perfect for my needs, just have a few questions...

1, i'm in uk and you mentioned you have uk warehouse, but on web site it says my lights would come from china. is there any way to buy from uk base for... a/ quicker delivery. b/ easier to deal with if any problems etc...

2, does it come with light hangers?

3, it says i'm responsible for duty! how much would this be?

4, how loud is it?

many thanx
Usually the you will need to pay 20% tax fees, but we can make invoice with devalued price on it for you. :high-five:
As to the fan, the noise will be a little louder than the PC fans, and the big the light is, the louder the noise will be. (relatively):Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom