Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

By the way, the reflector series and mars II 1200w and 1600w in US stock will be run out soon. If everything goes well at the customs, the next shipment will arrive around the early of May.:Namaste: But who knows the changable US customs :passitleft:
Now Summer is coming, we are going to welcome the hot season of LED. :cheesygrinsmiley: I would say my friends, order the lights as soon as possible to avoide the heat. :high-five:

Another good news here: if everything goes right, our containers will arrive our UK and DE warehouse around April 20th. For the European customers, sorry for letting you wait so long, but you can perpare to order now, stock will be full again soon. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Awesome news about the stock ready to be shipped in Canada!

It's been over a month since I ordered and my only regret is I should have got a 700w :)

Very excited to get the light and my grow on! :cheer:

hello every one I love reading the how to grow section in this forum I was wondering if any has made a sticky about growing only auto seeds if not I think someone should I would love to read it I know a lot of growing autos are pretty strait forward but it could be very informal to noobs like me for things like lighting and what size pots to start off in and stuff

:420::high-five::thanks:

I have a small veg box: 2' x 2' x 3'6" .. it's not very tall but it's just to get the veg cycle started .. when the bloom closet is empty plants go there to finish veg and go thru bloom under Mars II 900 ..

Is 100W enough for the veg box? Or do I need more? It's good for 4 plants ..

Good evening Cana da 420, you are very wise to order ahead. :thumb:
Awesome news about the stock ready to be shipped in Canada!

It's been over a month since I ordered and my only regret is I should have got a 700w :)

Very excited to get the light and my grow on! :cheer:
Enjoy your growing. :cheer:

I think there are many growing autos, I am sure you can find one. :Namaste:
hello every one I love reading the how to grow section in this forum I was wondering if any has made a sticky about growing only auto seeds if not I think someone should I would love to read it I know a lot of growing autos are pretty strait forward but it could be very informal to noobs like me for things like lighting and what size pots to start off in and stuff

:420::high-five::thanks:

Hello oldgro, if you mean our 100x3w light, then yes, it is enough. :high-five:
I have a small veg box: 2' x 2' x 3'6" .. it's not very tall but it's just to get the veg cycle started .. when the bloom closet is empty plants go there to finish veg and go thru bloom under Mars II 900 ..

hello , at first sorry for my bad english -

i didnt read the entire +700sites , but at least 50 sites and unfortunatly i didnt see any question about my matter.

1. why do you name your product , for example : mars II 400w - when the drawpower is around 170-200w? ppl in the growreports name their threads like "400w led grow + og kush etc" and when it comes to the results GRAMMS per WATT the results seems to be distorted and leads to a foggy opinion about LED technology in general.

2. i m from germany and we have a different powerport than the US/UK , when i order from your store - will it be automaticlly considered thru your website

3. when i did read correctly , you have a warehouse in DE(=germany?) - and when i want to order a led light (400w) you add at least +50$ for a domestic delivery? that would be ~30% for my proposed order... now i see that for the bigger m2 700w you want 12$ dc , and for the 900w model again 57$ - for 1200w - 13$ - for 1600w model 57$deliverycost- sry - but wth ?

4. do you plan to widen your product diversity in their geometric form like the reflector series for all models w400-700-900-1200 in rectangular ? like the 96x3w - i like the geometric cause it fits my box , but its to powerfull for my bonsaimothers/cuttings , same counts for the Mars II models , rectangular would fit my bloombox

greetings

Guten Tag swert1. :circle-of-love: Firstly, I sincerely welcome you join our 420 family. :welcome: For your questions, please check my answers below:
1. We name our lights based on its maximum draw power. For example, the 400w light, we use 80pcs 5watt chips, if the chips draws the maximum power, then the draw power will be 400w. However, in the actual use, the chips will not give out the maximum draw power, and it will also be dangerous if it is always on its maximum draw power. :Namaste: We would wish to describe our lights based on their real draw power, but other companies will not, they will use more higher draw power to attact the customers. So in this regards, we will have to use the maximum draw power as other companies. Hope you can understand. :circle-of-love:
2. We have warehouse in Germany, so we can ship the right cords to you as required.:high-five:
3. Right now our mars II series run out of stock, and also other lights has very limited stock in the warehouse now, so the price you saw on our website is for the lights shipping from China. :Namaste: However, we will have stock within two weeks, so the shipping will go down very soon. Hope this is clear now. :thanks:
4. At the moment, for the current models, we will not change their forms any more. But for the new models we are developing or will be developing, we will consider the rectangular forms. :high-five:
If you have any more questions, please feel free to post here. :circle-of-love:
Happy growing. :cheer:
Sara

hello , at first sorry for my bad english -

i didnt read the entire +700sites , but at least 50 sites and unfortunatly i didnt see any question about my matter.

1. why do you name your product , for example : mars II 400w - when the drawpower is around 170-200w? ppl in the growreports name their threads like "400w led grow + og kush etc" and when it comes to the results GRAMMS per WATT the results seems to be distorted and leads to a foggy opinion about LED technology in general.

2. i m from germany and we have a different powerport than the US/UK , when i order from your store - will it be automaticlly considered thru your website

3. when i did read correctly , you have a warehouse in DE(=germany?) - and when i want to order a led light (400w) you add at least +50$ for a domestic delivery? that would be ~30% for my proposed order... now i see that for the bigger m2 700w you want 12$ dc , and for the 900w model again 57$ - for 1200w - 13$ - for 1600w model 57$deliverycost- sry - but wth ?

4. do you plan to widen your product diversity in their geometric form like the reflector series for all models w400-700-900-1200 in rectangular ? like the 96x3w - i like the geometric cause it fits my box , but its to powerfull for my bonsaimothers/cuttings , same counts for the Mars II models , rectangular would fit my bloombox

greetings

My experience says you would do well with a 96x3w reflector series light in that box. They have the bloom switch, so you can add intensity before you put plants into the bloom closet. My plants veg very well under these lights. They run very cool compared to most lights.

I run these lights 12-18" away from the canopy on young plants with no problems.

Thank you CoNerd. :circle-of-love:
My experience says you would do well with a 96x3w reflector series light in that box. They have the bloom switch, so you can add intensity before you put plants into the bloom closet. My plants veg very well under these lights. They run very cool compared to most lights.

I run these lights 12-18" away from the canopy on young plants with no problems.

Man that's looking awesome. A friend of the family(like my uncle) gave me some berry bomb(non auto) from Oregon. It tastes like a sweet pinesol, he has a three year backlog. That's right three year cure and finer than ever.

The funny thing is I picked up a berry bomb auto and two thc bomb autos(before getting berry bomb)for the upcoming outdoor season. It's nice to see how big the berry bomb auto gets. SUPER excited for this season. You are going to be a happy camper no doubt. Very blissful, euphoric meds, excellent.

I cant believe how fast this thing is growing now. Everyday I look at it the main cola is getting huge and the other colas are just packing it on. I love this part! haha One of my last grows was Bomb THC and I loved that one, I still have a lot of it curing now. I'm hoping this Berry Bomb gets that blue color to it in the end. I'm really hoping that happens, I wanna see it. These Bomb seeds do really great under these Mars lights I'll have to say. They are really easy to grow and take care of.

I cant wait for the day when I can grow outside. I have such a green thumb for outdoor gardening. I really envy the people that are able to do it, or even make a big greenhouse.

:morenutes:

Haha nobodyuknow, I guess it is really good to stock enough meds. A sense of security. :cheesygrinsmiley:
By the way, can you share with me the main pesticide effect of the Berry Bomb strian? I am kinda interested now. haha. :passitleft:
I cant believe how fast this thing is growing now. Everyday I look at it the main cola is getting huge and the other colas are just packing it on. I love this part! haha One of my last grows was Bomb THC and I loved that one, I still have a lot of it curing now. I'm hoping this Berry Bomb gets that blue color to it in the end. I'm really hoping that happens, I wanna see it. These Bomb seeds do really great under these Mars lights I'll have to say. They are really easy to grow and take care of.

I cant wait for the day when I can grow outside. I have such a green thumb for outdoor gardening. I really envy the people that are able to do it, or even make a big greenhouse.

:morenutes:

Haha nobodyuknow, I guess it is really good to stock enough meds. A sense of security. :cheesygrinsmiley:
By the way, can you share with me the main pesticide effect of the Berry Bomb strian? I am kinda interested now. haha. :passitleft:

OK, what does "the main pesticide effect" mean? Something was lost in translation. I'm high but not that high yet :laugh:

Hi Sara, if I had an auto flowering plant and it reached a height that I didn't want it to get any taller, would I be able to switch veg off and leave bloom on and still get a decent yield? This might sound like a daft question, but I am a noob and just doing a little research

veg switch must be on for fan to activate
so it is ok to run veg only but bloom only is not good
more light even with a kelvin that is less than desired
is better for yield

sara is right, these plants (along with a bunch of others) produce natural pesticides and insecticides in small amounts to keep disease and bugs away. the stuff they produce helps kill nasty microbes inside us which in turn decreases inflammation. usually the seeds and oil (what we cannabis growers grow for) is the most potent part. that's how stuff like neem oil works.

Cannabis as repellent and pesticide

Back
Top Bottom