Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Just make sure the Timer Module Isn't Disfunctionall.. like the FCE3000 y'all sent me as a "Fathers day giveaway" Last year. Still waiting for an answer about that @Mars Hydro. You know what I'm talking about.. Still waiting for a confirmation from you're supporting staff there guys. :smokin:
Hi there, You can communicate directly with customer service via email. If we send the wrong one, we will re-send the correct one to you. Don't worry.

Let's check out the unboxing from our official team: Here are some video screenshots for you to know how FC-E1500 looks & feels. 👍

PLUS 👉 the most cost-effective 150W LED for a 2.3X2.3 Tent! 🔥

What function do you value most?

View more➡ Mars Hydro Smart Dimmable FC-E1500 Bridgelux 150w LED Grow Light for 2.3'x2.3' Grow Tent

unbox.png

unboxitem.png

Hi there, You can communicate directly with customer service via email. If we send the wrong one, we will re-send the correct one to you. Don't worry.
I did 8 days ago with Solutions@mars-hydro.com. And Nothing. And it's not so much that I am worried...

I have been trying to contact marshydro solutions for almost a month now. Been only Ghosted. Do you have an answer that Is Not blowing smoke up my ass. Cause your "Solutions Department" seems rather Mute..
We apologize for the inconvenience, I have informed them to contact you asap. I reviewed your communication history with the support team, and our customer support colleague mentioned that need an engineer to check the issue for you, which might take some time. They also suggested that if you don’t receive a response, you can send a follow-up email to remind them.

Thank you for your patience.

👉
Having trouble downloading the Mars Hydro app recently? We've got you covered!
🚀

Here are two easy solutions:
1. Click the app icon at the bottom of our website to download
📲

2. Scan the QR code to download
🔍

Happy growing with Mars Hydro!
🌿
✨

View our site
👉
https://www.mars-hydro.com/

APPdownload.jpg

Thank You @Mars Hydro. For Your support Team's expedient reply. They reached out to me via email, with a Good solution. So Thanks for touching base about the previous problem.. Have a good day :thanks:

👉
Having trouble downloading the Mars Hydro app recently? We've got you covered!
🚀

Here are two easy solutions:
1. Click the app icon at the bottom of our website to download
📲

2. Scan the QR code to download
🔍

Happy growing with Mars Hydro!
🌿
✨

View our site
👉
https://www.mars-hydro.com/

APPdownload.jpg
That's a slap on the face to me @Mars Hydro! Check your PM.... Stop Lying and basically, Bullshitin honest growers. FU

It’s fifteen, did I win 🏆? CL🍀
Hopefully I'm just after a fan 🪭 or a ifresh fan 😂 👌 what would you like for your winnings? I'm sure MH can sort it out

Back
Top Bottom