Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I understand what you are saying but my frustration is high because of the way this company makes the customer jump through hoops for them. They asked me to switch power cords first which we all know if this was the problem the whole panel would not work. Second they ask me to take the panel apart and switch around all the power supplies to see if that was the problem again it was not. I have done what they asked and all I asked in private message was that they send me a new panel and I would return this one. Their response was send it to some place in California to be taken care of. There has been other posts made of people having to do the same thing and getting their light back months later only after a big run around. I am in the middle of flowering and this light is out of order. Forgot also when they asked for pictures and whatever else I did it.

This scares me as my 300w panel has just stopped working correctly. I don't even think I've had the light a whole year yet. I feel like I've sold so many mars hydro lights to people. I'm going to feel like an idiot if I get the run around for weeks on end. I don't even mind sending in my light first as long as i'm going to be shipped a replacement quickly and my shipping cost will be refunded quickly. No one has time for the run around with flowering plants. I also have no freaking idea how to replace leds or any of that jazz.

I'm not even sure how to get this ball rolling. Apparently I don't have enough posts to pm.....

This scares me as my 300w panel has just stopped working correctly. I don't even think I've had the light a whole year yet. I feel like I've sold so many mars hydro lights to people. I'm going to feel like an idiot if I get the run around for weeks on end. I don't even mind sending in my light first as long as i'm going to be shipped a replacement quickly and my shipping cost will be refunded quickly. No one has time for the run around with flowering plants. I also have no freaking idea how to replace leds or any of that jazz.

I'm not even sure how to get this ball rolling. Apparently I don't have enough posts to pm.....

talking on skype, will be back soon on this case.

Hello all my friends, we are going to choose one grower here on 420 to be our tester for our Cree light. :circle-of-love: If anyone has interest, please post here or PM me, I will forward all the appliers information to my boss and let you know who is the lucky tester after my boss make the decision. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Now let the show begin. :cheer:
QQ_20150311140931.jpg
QQ_20150311140925.jpg

Thank you Toddosh, I will keep in mind you are the first proposer. Lol. :thanks:
Ide deffinatly be keen on a free Cree light to test out:)
So far my grow since getting the 300 reflectors are going great and tent is filling up fast
image23992.jpg
Hello all my friends, we are going to choose one grower here on 420 to be our tester for our Cree light. If anyone has interest, please post here or PM me, I will forward all the appliers information to my boss and let you know who is the lucky tester after my boss make the decision.
Now let the show begin.

Yes nobodyuknow, we add a curve on the new Cree lights so the coverage will be better. :thumb:
Is that light curved? It looks different than the Sun Series light that we saw in the past.

:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Hello MagicMediwana, we appreciate your good intension, I will tell my boss about you. But the final decision will be made by her. :thanks:
I sent you a PM, Sara. I would love to be considered for the Cree! :circle-of-love:

Recently all of you know that we will make Cree lights, but someone doubt that we are using fake Cree and insulting us, actually their words make me feel very bad, but i would like to show you that we are using the real Cree LED from the United States, here are the details showing that we are importing from them. hope those information will make you feel free to buy from us. we are really trying our best to make the best decent LED grow lights on the market.
169.png
CREE_.jpg
imgo.jpg

Of course, I'll throw my hat in the ring! I've got in waiting, Strawberry Cough, AK48, White Fire OG, and Master Kush to go into flower. All in DWC HYDRO.

love to be a tester and see how the new lights are assembled, just in case you need someone close to your east coast warehouse to perform repairs...

And will trade lights for repair work. I like the "barter system"! :)

I put up my secret jardin webit 60 trellis netting today above my plants I was wondering how do you growers water your plants with a trellis netting being used since I can not take my plants out of my tent and watering them like I have been I think I will just have to put the saucers back under my pots to catch the water run off but I don't like to have water in the saucers I don't want to cause any problems with stagnate water

0071580.JPG
0081442.JPG
0091288.JPG
0101180.JPG
0111018.JPG

Back
Top Bottom