Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

High MagicMediwana :circle-of-love: :passitleft:
Hi Sara!! :blunt::geek:
Haha, Celt, if you are going to buy the Cree lights, better to do more saving, cause it might cost you more lol :cheesygrinsmiley:
AWESOME news Sara

I can't wait to see these new lights released and test reviews. As much as I love my Mars II 900, maybe the new cree lights will get my money LOL

Thank you lostreas, :circle-of-love: So light is always on right? I will check the email and get back to you later. :high-five:
Hello Sara

First of all my light appears to stay lit all the time after the rest of the lights go off. I put each of the other 3 of the lights in the same socket where THAT ONE light does this and the others go off normally too. I tried everything, i understand how other members support problem with my electrics, but i can't understand why in THIS one light particularly whatever i do and the others are fine with the same parameters. Anyway, i sent you through mail my order number. Thank you.

I actually posted the watt test of the 144x5 on my journal please check it out, I also have weekly videos of the light as well.

Hope all is well Sara, im glad I can help and ill make sure to post week 3 of flower with the 144x5 my day off :Namaste:

Really sorry to hear this apeshot, my apologies too. :Namaste: I did not know your situation like this. I hope here are some nice people could help you dealt with this in AU. :Namaste:
My apologies but I don't know how may of the fans are affected as I am not in a position to pull the fan apart.

I have chronic pain in my back, neck, shoulders and sternum which is the reason why I grow my medicine and need the light, and it also means I have to call in assistance from friends and caregivers when I need anything heavy moved, such as the light fixture in question.

Further, I am also not sure if I am willing to take a screwdriver to the fixture as sometimes my frame of mind is not the best when dealing with electrical goods or anything complex, and I am scared I will further damage the light. Despite you and others saying how easy it is, there is no-one here who knows me and my limitations.

I do not doubt that a person who is reasonably handy can carry out the instructions you are saying, but unfortunately that is not me. Sometimes these things really get me down, and lately I have felt pretty useless about the whole situation, to be honest.

Please rest assured that I am impressed with your light, the LEDs are brilliant and the cost is very low. I do not wish to deter anyone from buying a Mars Hydro light.

I would have preferred not to bring these reasons up, but I hope now you can now appreciate why my situation is different to what you may be used to dealing with normally, and why I have been resistant to the idea of doing the work myself based on my physical and mental limitations.

Everything is going on pretty well here, and thanks for stopping by and help:thanks:
I actually posted the watt test of the 144x5 on my journal please check it out, I also have weekly videos of the light as well.

Hope all is well Sara, im glad I can help and ill make sure to post week 3 of flower with the 144x5 my day off :Namaste:

Updated on the Cree lights, :cheer:
As I mentioned before, I am now back in the factory to check the Cree lights this week and I have a great news to tell you. :lot-o-toke:In spite of the Cree chips we are using this time, we also make a remote control for the lights.:cheesygrinsmiley::rofl::rofl: You can control the light spectrum easily now. Oh wait wait wait, this is not the end of story, you can also check the RH and Room temperature on the remote control, lol :cheers:, we even add the timer on. :grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:
Cannot wait the new light to release, lol :party::ganjamon::allgood:

:circle-of-love: mars hydro with cree chips, rh/temp and controller!! I cant wait to see the lights in action

As I mentioned before, I am now back in the factory to check the Cree lights this week and I have a great news to tell you. :lot-o-toke:In spite of the Cree chips we are using this time, we also make a remote control for the lights.:cheesygrinsmiley::rofl::rofl: You can control the light spectrum easily now. Oh wait wait wait, this is not the end of story, you can also check the RH and Room temperature on the remote control, lol :cheers:, we even add the timer on. :grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

Morning (evening afernoon? not sure which at this point :)) Sara. Any idea on the time frame?:peace:

The next request is to make it WiFi enabled so we can access our grows from our smart phones. :cool:

over 13000 replies!!!
Wow! That really says something about Mars-Hydro LEDs, I couldn't make my mind on this matter but this really makes the decision easier; so many fellow growers here at :420: can´t be wrong.

1 of my orders arrived, reflector 150w, building small (pre)grow room, in other closet now :)

Gonna use irrigations systems also. :icon_cool

SAM_2411.JPG

Back
Top Bottom