Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Those new lights sure sound exciting to try out. My 700 and 900 Mars-Hydro Mars II lights are doing great, but remote control of colors to be able to simulate different sun colors during the day sounds like experimenting with plant growth and I am all for that. Morning and evening colors are different from mid-day. I'd love to try these lights on fast growing autos to see what differing colors might do to their growth. Colors affect 'emotions' in humans. Plants have been shown to have what seem to be emotional responces to danger and music. Why not their main system requirement? Light? I prefer days with the sun low in the sky.

I, for one ,look forward to seeing what I can do with one of those CREE lights. Just price will decide if I can experiment.

WJ
:ciao:

Those new lights sure sound exciting to try out. My 700 and 900 Mars-Hydro Mars II lights are doing great, but remote control of colors to be able to simulate different sun colors during the day sounds like experimenting with plant growth and I am all for that. Morning and evening colors are different from mid-day. I'd love to try these lights on fast growing autos to see what differing colors might do to their growth. Colors affect 'emotions' in humans. Plants have been shown to have what seem to be emotional responces to danger and music. Why not their main system requirement? Light? I prefer days with the sun low in the sky.

I, for one ,look forward to seeing what I can do with one of those CREE lights. Just price will decide if I can experiment.

WJ

If the spectrum is adjustable, It would be great to see what works best in veg then what to "turn on" for flower to get the biggest, best results. :peace:

I think that one light fixture may have a very low internal resistance and that's why that one fixture is getting a tiny bit of LED light bleed...(compared to his other fixtures) he should still change the timer. That timer has to be allowing some voltage to slip by... Or else we should seek the Vatican as we have a Miracle on our hands! Just trying to make a little joke here, not trying to be a smart azz! :)

I think that one light fixture may have a very low internal resistance and that's why that one fixture is getting a tiny bit of LED light bleed...(compared to his other fixtures) he should still change the timer. That timer has to be allowing some voltage to slip by... Or else we should seek the Vatican as we have a Miracle on our hands! Just trying to make a little joke here, not trying to be a smart azz! :)

Hallelujah. :peace:

Hey guys need a couple more old models but not for sale on the mars site. Can anyone confirm the ones on amazon are for real? They are sold by mars/top but they only have a single fan ..... The 4 I have all have 3 fans......

If it is not the timer he has a power and neutral wire crossed somewhere

I got one of your email, checking your package status now. but this one, havenot yet, can you resend the email to me? :thanks:
Yeah, light is always on like shown in the other pics too. Thank you :)

Gotta think about it, seriously :cheesygrinsmiley:
I sometime feel like I spend to much time in the grow room admiring my plants. I would be able to admire them anytime from anywhere. That would be awesome. Some people put webcams in to watch their pets. Us... :) :peace:
Hmm... that what us women always do, lol :cheesygrinsmiley: Give her a little compensate :passitleft:
LOL my wife made the comment the other day that she was jealous because I spend my time with my "girls" than I do her LOL
haha, good for you supergroomer :volcano-smiley:
My wife doesn't mind too much since she enjoys the fruits of my labor. She is the outdoor gardener and I am the indoor one. :) :peace:

Glad you received the light already, hope you can grow happy :cheer::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
1 of my orders arrived, reflector 150w, building small (pre)grow room, in other closet now :)

Gonna use irrigations systems also. :icon_cool

SAM_2411.JPG

High TheRoach, thanks for stopping by, any question or need, just post here :welcome:
over 13000 replies!!!
Wow! That really says something about Mars-Hydro LEDs, I couldn't make my mind on this matter but this really makes the decision easier; so many fellow growers here at :420: can´t be wrong.

:surf::surf::surf: You guys are so high now, lol
+1 on the webcam! I'd love that!:thumb::thumb::thumb:
lol, excited as you are, haha, better get some saving now WJ. :cheesygrinsmiley:

WJ
:thumb::thumb:
If the spectrum is adjustable, It would be great to see what works best in veg then what to "turn on" for flower to get the biggest, best results. :peace:
Pray for the next step, :Namaste::Namaste:
Mind you, I still want it web enabled. :)

Back
Top Bottom