Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi Sara, are you selling on eBay, Please send me your link to it. I would like to purchase a lighting set to grow just two plants at the time. I do not need more than that, Just for my arthritis pains. But keep in mind I live in Puerto Rico, USA zip code 00738

Few more days before harvest again, :rollit:

:slide::party:
SAM_5164.JPG

:circle-of-love: that's great, Zebs. Maybe you can consider our new light, Mars Pro Cree light, with the new remote control feature. They are awesome...:high-five:
was so impressed with the mars 2 1200w I got for my main room, ive just ordered the 48x5w reflector for my clones. can not wait. just need an old and a new light to compare all of them now, maybe next month..

:circle-of-love:hello Asiana, the light will ship from Germany to France. It usually will take three to seven working days for the delivery. There is one hanger.:Namaste: We don't attach our logo on the package but the warehouse will lable led light on the package.:Namaste:
Yes! Let it be 96x5 then!
How fast will it arrive in France if ill order now? Does it have hangers or i need to get it separately? Will be the package discreet?
:circle-of-love: :Namaste: :thanks:

:circle-of-love: hello Chuckle, I am sorry to hear about this. How about the first grow? Could you share us more about the grow?
I enjoyed the customer service...its clearly good.
I sold my 2 1200 mars led (600w) after the second grow...simply didn't perform and put on 2 600 hps again and happy.
Not sure what I did wrong but anyway...
Thanks for the chance of testing your product.

:cheer: Morning Indica, it comes true now. The name is not Sun Series. It's Mars Pro. :party: It has two sizes, CREECREE128LED and CREE256LED. We can accept reservation now and ship out them together at the end of the month. :party: Oh, they are not only CREE leds. They can be remotely controlled. :party: We are now shooting a video for this light. I couldn't wait to share with you guys after it's done.:cheer:
Sara,
I read back in April the Sun Series will have Cree Leds in them in 3-4 months.
Has this happened yet?If not when will they have cree leds?

:circle-of-love: hi paganini, we can ship to Puerto Rico from China. Our Ebay stores don't set the shipping to Puerto Rico. You can send me an email in signature. I will arrange the shipment for you. :circle-of-love:
Hi Sara, are you selling on eBay, Please send me your link to it. I would like to purchase a lighting set to grow just two plants at the time. I do not need more than that, Just for my arthritis pains. But keep in mind I live in Puerto Rico, USA zip code 00738

Sara, my questions kind of got overshadowed by the harvest photo. Please let me know.

Haha, it seems it's beyond the shadow.:circle-of-love: we can ship the light to you from China by DHL. :Namaste: but the Ebay store doesn't have the option of the shipping. You can contact me directly. I will arrange the shipment for you. :high-five:
Sara, my questions kind of got overshadowed by the harvest photo. Please let me know.

:yahoo: hello thedridge, the price varies from differenct countries. As we will ship from China, the freight is different. The price rangs from USD650 to USD1330. :cheer:
what are the prices for the cree lights? :)

Okay please IN THIS PLACE state its a mars pro light i want one so bad.. Right now i have my earned classic on a pound grow.... But those pro lights , soil an autoflower a trained technique and nuitrients a easy lb and if you go DWC the skys the limit

id love to see more info and different types of cree lights you are offering before i make the plundge of a big purchase hehe im curious about the design, actual watage, and price with each model. :D

Okay since mars lights are soon to indroduce there Mars Pro light with remote control i have this to offer, i think there should be 3 teir levels.

Mars Pro Gold Series:
The light and remote there getting ready to introduce.

Mars Pro Platinum Series:
This series is the same as the gold series but has a remote sensor in the soil to display , soil temp, soil ppm, soil EC, and soil pH and a function to specify is your soil water or dirt.

Mars Pro Silver Series:
This series is just the external sensor to display the soil info to the same remote, sooner or later they will buy a pro light to use all the remote features.

Make a optional remote sensor for the soil but keep the remote the same, you will have everyone getting a mars pro for there grow... Some might just want that Mars Pro Silver Series....

Hello Sara! I just ordered tent and light from your website, but in my account the name of status is strange.. Can you send me PM please
:circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love: haha, Root, the Mars Pro is worth a try.:thumb:
Okay please IN THIS PLACE state its a mars pro light i want one so bad.. Right now i have my earned classic on a pound grow.... But those pro lights , soil an autoflower a trained technique and nuitrients a easy lb and if you go DWC the skys the limit

Back
Top Bottom